MJ

MJ

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:06 am

does anyone know the details of what is happening with Michael Jackson legacy?

I don't know! but I don't believe it! for one simple reason. I know if I left My Son in the company of one of the first People I had as a Friend in this country! well, I never left temptation in the way, not ever for a second! sleekit two face despots. their character is sleekit, Jimmy Savile was sleekit! I have never got the impression, nor felt the vibe at any point! that's My reason! and I think Rolf Harris was wrongfully convicted when two weeks prior a case was concluded with another sleekit despot. there where two cases where I think they were guilty. and I was never that into the entertainment industry to have any bias towards any performer, at the top or close to the curb.

I know how the procurator fiscal functions. it is a financial institution bleeding our society to death! poachers in silver and blue don't decide to extort revenue from the civil populace. it is treason to falsely accuses subjects of the CROWN within the lowest courts of the realm! fuckin scummy terrorist make daesh look like babies spitting out their dummies.
art0hur0moh

Re: MJ

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:18 am

art0hur0moh wrote:does anyone know the details of what is happening with Michael Jackson legacy?

I don't know! but I don't believe it! for one simple reason. I know if I left My Son in the company of one of the first People I had as a Friend in this country! well, I never left temptation in the way, not ever for a second! sleekit two face despots. their character is sleekit, Jimmy Savile was sleekit! I have never got the impression, nor felt the vibe at any point! that's My reason! and I think Rolf Harris was wrongfully convicted when two weeks prior a case was concluded with another sleekit despot. there where two cases where I think they were guilty. and I was never that into the entertainment industry to have any bias towards any performer, at the top or close to the curb.

I know how the procurator fiscal functions. it is a financial institution bleeding our society to death! poachers in silver and blue don't decide to extort revenue from the civil populace. it is treason to falsely accuses subjects of the CROWN within the lowest courts of the realm! fuckin scummy terrorist make daesh look like babies spitting out their dummies.

Are you saying that he never sexually abused children ? And Rolf Harris too ?

Good luck with that, if so.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:26 am

Why would any parent let their child go and have sleepovers with an adult stranger?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why would any parent let their child go and have sleepovers with an adult stranger?

I just said this exact same thing to my sons g/f. Why do some people think being famous equates to god like status?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why would any parent let their child go and have sleepovers with an adult stranger?

MONEY

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Same reason they would weep when he died. Fandom is kinda weird sometimes.
Maddog

Postby Niv » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Probably the same parents who instead of seeing justice for their kids abuse, chose instead to ask for a huge sum of money from their kids so-called abuser.
Niv

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Maddog wrote:

Same reason they would weep when he died. Fandom is kinda weird sometimes.

Yeah we have it here on a scale almost as bad as N Korea .... evidenced by the death of some wealthy woman in London who died in France some years back.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:57 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:does anyone know the details of what is happening with Michael Jackson legacy?

Yes! that is exactly what I am saying, don't fuckn speak ill of the dead! didn't Your Gran ever say that to You? I am not delusional nor do I allow My Own or Others opinions determine what I think about anything or Anyone. the truth is, I DONT KNOW and NEITHER DO YOU! unless You are privy to more information than anyone else is! are You privy council? now if I personally knew Mr Culkin and He said it happened, then I would more than likely believe Him? but that is a private matter due to My original statement, it is to late to after the fact. but a decision for the victim to make. You believed iran had nucular weapons! europe was going to be attacked by Sadam Husain who wouldn't be in the position He was if it wasn't for european interference in irans affairs!

Could I have an explanation of why I can't locate a topic I started 'can't catagorise.'?
Last edited by art0hur0moh on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:00 am

seriously? if pets can dominate a Person in the Home. how many parents do You think run their Own home?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:05 am

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:55 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

I actually disagree with the analysis of having to choose any form of suffering. for the one who is a stooge, a decision was made. and is more an indication that the superior is a coward. that can be applied towards oneself as superior, or others that profess superiority. a leader will never shy away from doing what they ask others to do, and will never ask another to do what they would never do Selves Them.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:27 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Yes! that is exactly what I am saying, don't fuckn speak ill of the dead! didn't Your Gran ever say that to You? I am not delusional nor do I allow My Own or Others opinions determine what I think about anything or Anyone. the truth is, I DONT KNOW and NEITHER DO YOU! unless You are privy to more information than anyone else is! are You privy council? now if I personally knew Mr Culkin and He said it happened, then I would more than likely believe Him? but that is a private matter due to My original statement, it is to late to after the fact. but a decision for the victim to make. You believed iran had nucular weapons! europe was going to be attacked by Sadam Husain who wouldn't be in the position He was if it wasn't for european interference in irans affairs!

Could I have an explanation of why I can't locate a topic I started 'can't catagorise.'?

Bit of a ramble there, Art. Let's try to sort it out.

"don't fuckn speak ill of the dead!" - I didn't. I am simply pointing out that apart from a few MJ supporters, pretty much everyone agrees that all the evidence points to him being a child abuser. And Rilf Harris was found guilty by a jury of his peers. They had no doubt, so why should I ?

"You are privy to more information than anyone else is!" Nope - see my previous answer. It isn't me you need to convince of his innocence.

"You believed iran had nucular weapons!" Nope. Not sure where you got that from. Iran has, however, got close to developing them. And it's nuclear. Did you mean Iraq ??

"europe was going to be attacked by Sadam Husain" Close. He had chemical weapons, and used them on Kurdish villages. He had missiles which he rained on Israel. And the 45 minute warning referred to how long the British bases on Cyprus had, if he launched against them. Cypris is indeed in the EU.

Sorry, don't understand your last sentence.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am

was he convicted and imprisoned for the crime he was accused of? no, then that is what the law says, innocent!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Bit of a ramble there, Art. Let's try to sort it out.

"don't fuckn speak ill of the dead!" - I didn't. I am simply pointing out that apart from a few MJ supporters, pretty much everyone agrees that all the evidence points to him being a child abuser. And Rilf Harris was found guilty by a jury of his peers. They had no doubt, so why should I ?

"You are privy to more information than anyone else is!" Nope - see my previous answer. It isn't me you need to convince of his innocence.

"You believed iran had nucular weapons!" Nope. Not sure where you got that from. Iran has, however, got close to developing them. And it's nuclear. Did you mean Iraq ??

"europe was going to be attacked by Sadam Husain" Close. He had chemical weapons, and used them on Kurdish villages. He had missiles which he rained on Israel. And the 45 minute warning referred to how long the British bases on Cyprus had, if he launched against them. Cypris is indeed in the EU.

Sorry, don't understand your last sentence.
wrong! Isreal joined europe in the 70s!
: ) there was a time everything you posted from msm You believed way back when. or that is the premis I may have presumed?
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs