Eggs...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Eggs...

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm

McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:Are you fucking stupid?

‘Balut is a common street food in the Philippines and other localities, and is also sold in stores and malls. It is a relatively cheap source of protein and calcium.[4] Balut was introduced to the Philippines by the Chinese around 1885 and since then, balut has been included as a traditional part of the culture’

Only as stupid as you who said it was Chinese when as we all know...

"It originated from and is commonly sold as street food in the Philippines."

I said it was introduced by the Chinese... get it right..... KNOB! :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:04 pm

McAz wrote:
Niv wrote:
McAz wrote:Balut is rarely eaten in China.

You can't walk more than a few feet without having it thrust in your face in the Philippines. I'm not a fan of street food covered with flies at the best of times. This was no exception :pukeup:

I lived out Far East for a while but not the Philippines and the street food was generally excellent. I think if I'd encountered anything like this I'd have vomited on the spot.

I don't feel so good now tbh. :yikes:

It's the flies that put me off. Not that they have any control over that I know. Balut they seem to feel the need to get you to see it, whether you want to or not. It's not the nicest thing to have shoved in your face. :ooer:
Niv

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Gabby wrote:I said it was introduced by the Chinese... get it right..... KNOB! :pointlaugh:

But then slagged off the Chinese and not the people who actually eat it...

Gabby wrote:...typical fucking Chinese cruel bastards!.... it’s a wonder they ain’t made their own shit a delicacy yet! :Lucia:

...which as we all know is...

Often served with beer, balut is popular in Southeast Asian countries, such as Laos (khai look; Lao: ໄຂ່ລູກ), Cambodia (pong tia koun; Khmer: ពងទាកូន),[2] Thailand (Khai Khao; Thai: ไข่ข้าว) and Vietnam (Vietnamese: trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn).

Shucks, huh? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm

McAz, you’re just a senile old fart :pointlaugh: .... if the Chinese hadn’t introduced it in the first place then the Philipinos wouldn’t be fucking eating it!.... thick twat! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Niv wrote:
McAz wrote:
Niv wrote:
McAz wrote:Balut is rarely eaten in China.

You can't walk more than a few feet without having it thrust in your face in the Philippines. I'm not a fan of street food covered with flies at the best of times. This was no exception :pukeup:

I lived out Far East for a while but not the Philippines and the street food was generally excellent. I think if I'd encountered anything like this I'd have vomited on the spot.

I don't feel so good now tbh. :yikes:

It's the flies that put me off. Not that they have any control over that I know. Balut they seem to feel the need to get you to see it, whether you want to or not. It's not the nicest thing to have shoved in your face. :ooer:

Incense (called "elephant coils" if memory serves me well) kept insects at bay - I don't recall ever being bothered by them. But then I wasn't in the Philippines.

Mind, I can't imagine eating anything in the Philippines now I've seen that. :pukeup:
McAz

Postby Niv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 pm

I can't believe what an emotive subject eggs are :doomed:
Niv

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Gabby wrote:McAz, you’re just a senile old fart :pointlaugh: .... if the Chinese hadn’t introduced it in the first place then the Philipinos wouldn’t be fucking eating it!.... thick twat! :dafinger:

What they couldn't travel? So tea was introduced in Britain by the Chinese? :pmsl:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Niv wrote:I can't believe what an emotive subject eggs are :doomed:

Az needs to go boil his head! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:17 pm

McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:McAz, you’re just a senile old fart :pointlaugh: .... if the Chinese hadn’t introduced it in the first place then the Philipinos wouldn’t be fucking eating it!.... thick twat! :dafinger:

What they couldn't travel? So tea was introduced in Britain by the Chinese? :pmsl:

The facts are there dipshit.... :pointlaugh:.... apology accepted ole fella! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Gabby wrote:
Niv wrote:I can't believe what an emotive subject eggs are :doomed:

Az needs to go boil his head! :pmsl:

Calm down, dear. Image
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm

McAz wrote:

Must try harder... :laughing:
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Gabby wrote:
McAz wrote:

The facts are there dipshit.... :pointlaugh:.... apology accepted ole fella! :thumbsup:

And the facts are...

It originated from and is commonly sold as street food in the Philippines. Often served with beer, balut is popular in Southeast Asian countries, such as Laos (khai look; Lao: ໄຂ່ລູກ), Cambodia (pong tia koun; Khmer: ពងទាកូន),[2] Thailand (Khai Khao; Thai: ไข่ข้าว) and Vietnam (Vietnamese: trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn).

...blame Wiki. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:
McAz wrote:

And the facts are...

It originated from and is commonly sold as street food in the Philippines. Often served with beer, balut is popular in Southeast Asian countries, such as Laos (khai look; Lao: ໄຂ່ລູກ), Cambodia (pong tia koun; Khmer: ពងទាកូន),[2] Thailand (Khai Khao; Thai: ไข่ข้าว) and Vietnam (Vietnamese: trứng vịt lộn or hột vịt lộn).

Indeed...

‘Balut is a common street food in the Philippines and other localities, and is also sold in stores and malls. It is a relatively cheap source of protein and calcium.[4] Balut was introduced to the Philippines by the Chinese around 1885 and since then, balut has been included as a traditional part of the culture’
Gabby

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Gabby wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:
McAz wrote:

And the facts are...

Indeed...

So are these mythical Chinese...

Gabby wrote:...typical fucking Chinese cruel bastards!.... it’s a wonder they ain’t made their own shit a delicacy yet! :Lucia:

...for allegedly introducing it - or eating it? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Nite Az.... late tea tonight with a nice cold glass of Pinot!.... don’t have nightmares! :Hiya:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms