Is there anybody there?

Big Threads

Re: Is there anybody there?

Postby Niv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Gabby wrote:
measurer wrote:Think you asked for that Vam. You don't like people saying you are a drunk when it's not true either. See where I am going with this? Probably best that you stick to the hours you said you'd be on here yesterday. :smilin:

She wanted a ban so her white knights would come along and save her from the big baaaaad mod! :pmsl:

Bans are pretty pointless on here now... The threads hardly move, and half the time there's no fecker here to notice anyone has been banned anyway. :laughing:
Niv

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:46 pm

6 hour bans aren't really bans

they are more a 'fuck off out of my face' or a 'cool down' sort of thing - more to diffuse than sanction
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:
measurer wrote:Think you asked for that Vam. You don't like people saying you are a drunk when it's not true either. See where I am going with this? Probably best that you stick to the hours you said you'd be on here yesterday. :smilin:

She wanted a ban so her white knights would come along and save her from the big baaaaad mod! :pmsl:

Bans are pretty pointless on here now... The threads hardly move, and half the time there's no fecker here to notice anyone has been banned anyway. :laughing:

So's insulting admin, well apart from me. IDGAF :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Depends on my mood on the day and how long you've been trying to get my "attention". :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Niv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I don't think there's many who give a fuck now to be honest :laughing:
Niv

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Niv wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I don't think there's many who give a fuck now to be honest :laughing:

'member when you used to get upset about the internet?

It's a whole new fucking world...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Kind of talking about how the net has impacted on our lives, lastnight.

The conversation started with a friend saying that people posting all night on the internet must have no life. I had to correct them and remind them that this is now how the younger generation are - their fones go everywhere with them - they are constantly "in contact", so just because they post, it doesn't mean they are home.

TBH, I like to get away from it when on holiday. I might pop in and blether for a bit with good pals, but I seldom bother with it, yet look at most people under 40, and they never have the fone out of their hands. It is the way things are nowadays.

I'm soooooo glad no mobile videos were around when I was young!!! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:21 pm

measurer wrote:I'm soooooo glad no mobile videos were around when I was young!!! :pmsl:

They just digitised the film ones, I'll send you the links. It's no wonder they called you 'Measurer' :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:25 pm

I measured arseholes remember...... :snooty:

They can't digitise what they never filmed though, and that's what I mean. I dunno how many times I've seen someone video something in a pub for it to only be seen by a partner, and then it's a holy row if they haven't told the partner where they were, or worse, lied!!!

:ooer:
measurer

Postby Niv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:35 pm

measurer wrote:Kind of talking about how the net has impacted on our lives, lastnight.

The conversation started with a friend saying that people posting all night on the internet must have no life. I had to correct them and remind them that this is now how the younger generation are - their fones go everywhere with them - they are constantly "in contact", so just because they post, it doesn't mean they are home.

TBH, I like to get away from it when on holiday. I might pop in and blether for a bit with good pals, but I seldom bother with it, yet look at most people under 40, and they never have the fone out of their hands. It is the way things are nowadays.

The internet can be a blessing or a curse. As Stooo said, it used to be something people were scared off,now you have to embrace it, whether you like it or not. Everywhere you go now, it's pretty much standard to be asked for your email addy. Shops even want to email your receipts to you now. I have never experienced a time before the internet, so it's naturally part of my life. Trying to explain it to my Granny who has it in her head she wants to get in to online banking is a feckin' nightmare :laughing:

I have to have a constant connection to the 'net for work, my phone, Ipad go everywhere with me. I'd be lost without them tbh.

I'm glad I have it today to check the results, I had £50 on a winner. So St. Patrick's Day (weekend) has begun. Enjoy your weekend Meas, and any "doggies" around. Catch you soon. :more beer:

:Hiya:
Niv

Postby Niv » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm

measurer wrote:I measured arseholes remember...... :snooty:

They can't digitise what they never filmed though, and that's what I mean. I dunno how many times I've seen someone video something in a pub for it to only be seen by a partner, and then it's a holy row if they haven't told the partner where they were, or worse, lied!!!

:ooer:

You measured arseholes? :pmsl: Well, you'll never be short of work/ candidates, everyone has one. :laughing:

Right I'm gone :Hiya:
Niv

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:Kind of talking about how the net has impacted on our lives, lastnight.

The internet can be a blessing or a curse. As Stooo said, it used to be something people were scared off,now you have to embrace it, whether you like it or not. Everywhere you go now, it's pretty much standard to be asked for your email addy. Shops even want to email your receipts to you now. I have never experienced a time before the internet, so it's naturally part of my life. Trying to explain it to my Granny who has it in her head she wants to get in to online banking is a feckin' nightmare :laughing:

I have to have a constant connection to the 'net for work, my phone, Ipad go everywhere with me. I'd be lost without them tbh.

I'm glad I have it today to check the results, I had £50 on a winner. So St. Patrick's Day (weekend) has begun. Enjoy your weekend Meas, and any "doggies" around. Catch you soon. :more beer:

:Hiya:

God, paddies day already, have a good one :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm

Go on, go on. (Said in my best Irish accent) ;) Don't get too plastered! lol
measurer

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:58 pm

not sure? I keep getting the same answer, which may be an echo of the original question?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:01 pm

measurer wrote:Go on, go on. (Said in my best Irish accent) ;) Don't get too plastered! lol
a pictorial joke. imagine drawing a tree with a poop next to it then a plus sign a total of three times equals what?
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive