Yaxley-Lennon in Court

Yaxley-Lennon in Court

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Yaxley-Lennon back in his favourite place again today - in court suing Cambridge police for "harassment". He'd been asked by police to leave a pub with other football supporters to avoid any trouble. Yackety Yaxley went into instant meltdown, spat his dummy out and went off on one his usual confrontational rants. :off head:

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/l ... l-15959422

Fast forward to 1m 40sec if you want cut his pretentious 'family man' crap.

Grafenwalder

Re: Yaxley-Lennon in Court

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:35 pm

What a pillock! The way he was ranting and raving seemed to upset his kids more. His long winded devoted father speeches were amusing. His idea of spending "quality" time with his children, was to take them to sit in a pub all afternoon, watching footie. Bet they were thrilled to bits. :roll:
Niv

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Niv wrote:What a pillock! The way he was ranting and raving seemed to upset his kids more. His long winded devoted father speeches were amusing. His idea of spending "quality" time with his children, was to take them to sit in a pub all afternoon, watching footie. Bet they were thrilled to bits. :roll:

Yeah i imagine he watches a lot of Jeremy Kyle shit. He's grooming his kids in thuggery and yob behaviour for the next generation of Yaxleys.
Grafenwalder

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Niv wrote:What a pillock! The way he was ranting and raving seemed to upset his kids more. His long winded devoted father speeches were amusing. His idea of spending "quality" time with his children, was to take them to sit in a pub all afternoon, watching footie. Bet they were thrilled to bits. :roll:

Yeah i imagine he watches a lot of Jeremy Kyle shit. He's grooming his kids in thuggery and yob behaviour for the next generation of Yaxleys.

He certainly is! His mistake in uploading himself swearing and cursing at his wife and accidentally uploading it on to his Instagram account was very telling too. Just shows what an idiot he really is. He sounds anything but the devoted family man how he speaks to her on that too.
Niv

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Tommy Robinson court case: Police officer who told EDL founder to leave pub ‘did not know who he was’

“I didn't know what he looked like but I had heard the name," Sergeant Paul Street said. "My understanding was he was an 80s football hooligan."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-court-case-cambridge-pub-police-cambridgeshire-edl-lawsuit-a8821481.html

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson, the 21st century Churchill.

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson, the 21st century Churchill.

Abusive pisshead? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:42 pm

McAz wrote:Tommy Robinson court case: Police officer who told EDL founder to leave pub ‘did not know who he was’

“I didn't know what he looked like but I had heard the name," Sergeant Paul Street said. "My understanding was he was an 80s football hooligan."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-court-case-cambridge-pub-police-cambridgeshire-edl-lawsuit-a8821481.html

:pmsl:

I see Yaxleys paymaster Ezra Levant, got a rollicking from the judge for tweeting about court proceedings that contained “pejorative, inaccurate and inflammatory language” and told to refrain from posting similar messages in future.

Levant arrived in UK on a freebie flight crowdfunded by Yaxleys army. :roll:

Grafenwalder

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Levant arrived in UK on a freebie flight crowdfunded by Yaxleys army. :roll:

Another rich man funded by mugs. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Levant arrived in UK on a freebie flight crowdfunded by Yaxleys army. :roll:

Just been reading through some tweets from Yaxley sycophants. It gives an insight into how fuckin' seriously screwed up those folk are - everything from "deep state at work" to "the state are trying to have Tommy killed". :roll:
Grafenwalder

Postby Niv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
McAz wrote:

Just been reading through some tweets from Yaxley sycophants. It gives an insight into how fuckin' seriously screwed up those folk are - everything from "deep state at work" to "the state are trying to have Tommy killed". :roll:

The scary thing is these people walk amongst us. There are some very misguided and deranged people who idolise this guy. Some need a leader,and whilst he's allowed to lead, people will follow. There's no reasoning with them though either, and they'll pay for his legal fees so he's free to run amok. Once removed from his followers, and imprisoned he shit himself. Typical spineless coward.
Niv

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Hate is a powerful ikigai.

Back in the old NF/BNP days I believed that education was the key to redemption. Now I understand that the deranged-right respect only brute force - the East Enders of Cable Street were right.

I suspect there's something Darwinian about it all - I wish I knew what.
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Tommy Robinson loses Cambridgeshire Police harassment case

English Defence League (EDL) founder Tommy Robinson has lost his legal challenge claiming police harassed him.
Appearing in court under his real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, 36, was asked to move on from a Cambridge pub following a football match in August 2016.
He said Cambridgeshire Police had targeted him "because of his beliefs".
Judge Karen Walden-Smith said there was "no evidence that Mr Lennon was being treated differently because of his beliefs about fundamentalist Islam."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... s-47586480

What a fucking shame. :rofl:

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:Tommy Robinson loses Cambridgeshire Police harassment case

English Defence League (EDL) founder Tommy Robinson has lost his legal challenge claiming police harassed him.
Appearing in court under his real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, 36, was asked to move on from a Cambridge pub following a football match in August 2016.
He said Cambridgeshire Police had targeted him "because of his beliefs".
Judge Karen Walden-Smith said there was "no evidence that Mr Lennon was being treated differently because of his beliefs about fundamentalist Islam."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... s-47586480

What a fucking shame. :rofl:

"The judge ordered that Mr Yaxley-Lennon pay £20,000 towards the defendant's costs."

The usual mugs will no doubt bail out our millionaire man of the people...

...no dope for you this week, eh Puzz?
McAz

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 pm

Comments on this had me weeping.....with tears of laughter!

Grafenwalder

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs