Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Simply the Guest » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Niv wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
measurer wrote:
Cannydc wrote:And won't.

Those of us who remember their mates in iron lungs (Polio), blind or impotent (measles or mumps), disabled (Rubella in mum) or dead (Smallpox) have no wish to return to those days.

That's it in a nutshell, and because some mothers who have listened or read too much bollox re the MMR jab and are not allowing their kids to have it, the old diseases are coming back. We also have foreigners hoiking up Tuberculosis too, and God knows what else, as they come to this country unprotected, or in some cases - they arrive here with it.

My youngest was ill as fook because of a stupid woman who hadn't had her child vaccinated against Measles. And why wasn't my son already vaccinated I hear you ask - well, because he was under the age for the jab. So I had a very ill baby on my hands, when in an ideal World, he shouldn't have been exposed to measles. Not until you have had to deal with the fall-out of these diseases do you realise how life threatening they are. Thankfully because of my background, I knew what I had to do for it not to cause blindness, impotency, etc, but not all young mothers will know what to do, or not to do.

The odds are in favour of vaccination, and any mother without good reason for not having her child vaccinated, needs shooting.

It's like listening to Jehovah's Witnesses trying to tell you that a child will recover with God's help, when you know a blood transfusion is all that is needed. Anyone not having their children vaccinated is selfish, not only to their own child, but also to those with illnesses such as cancer, bad immune systems etc. It might not kill your child but was your decision also based on your child passing it on to a weaker child? No, don't think so. SELFISH.

Absolutely spot on.

Above is one of the usual claims - children's immune systems...natural immunity...vaccinations different etc etc.

Those facts are true. The bit they miss - deliberately, no doubt - is that we could never risk our kids with a natural, full force meeting with Smallpox, Polio, Tetanus and many more in the HOPE that they would develop immunity without getting seriously sick. Vaccinations do that job. And a bloody good job they do to.

Vaccinations certainly do that job, and anybody being ignorant to that fact is a fool. It's usually these New Age hippy types who have all these warped ideas about them being harmful and poisoning the body. They usually follow their beliefs with equally strange behaviour like stripping naked during a full moon, and drinking their own piss.

There are always going to be the cases of some having contraindications, or reactions/allergies. In the grand scheme of things they are usually very much a minority.

Are you saying Rollup strips naked and dances in the moonlight drinking his own piss? :ooer:
Simply the Guest

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Gabby wrote:Yes ^^^... the benefits outweigh the risks! :thumbsup:

Hell yeah :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Simply the Guest wrote:
Niv wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
measurer wrote:

Those of us who remember their mates in iron lungs (Polio), blind or impotent (measles or mumps), disabled (Rubella in mum) or dead (Smallpox) have no wish to return to those days.

That's it in a nutshell, and because some mothers who have listened or read too much bollox re the MMR jab and are not allowing their kids to have it, the old diseases are coming back. We also have foreigners hoiking up Tuberculosis too, and God knows what else, as they come to this country unprotected, or in some cases - they arrive here with it.

My youngest was ill as fook because of a stupid woman who hadn't had her child vaccinated against Measles. And why wasn't my son already vaccinated I hear you ask - well, because he was under the age for the jab. So I had a very ill baby on my hands, when in an ideal World, he shouldn't have been exposed to measles. Not until you have had to deal with the fall-out of these diseases do you realise how life threatening they are. Thankfully because of my background, I knew what I had to do for it not to cause blindness, impotency, etc, but not all young mothers will know what to do, or not to do.

The odds are in favour of vaccination, and any mother without good reason for not having her child vaccinated, needs shooting.

It's like listening to Jehovah's Witnesses trying to tell you that a child will recover with God's help, when you know a blood transfusion is all that is needed. Anyone not having their children vaccinated is selfish, not only to their own child, but also to those with illnesses such as cancer, bad immune systems etc. It might not kill your child but was your decision also based on your child passing it on to a weaker child? No, don't think so. SELFISH.

Absolutely spot on.

Above is one of the usual claims - children's immune systems...natural immunity...vaccinations different etc etc.

Those facts are true. The bit they miss - deliberately, no doubt - is that we could never risk our kids with a natural, full force meeting with Smallpox, Polio, Tetanus and many more in the HOPE that they would develop immunity without getting seriously sick. Vaccinations do that job. And a bloody good job they do to.

Vaccinations certainly do that job, and anybody being ignorant to that fact is a fool. It's usually these New Age hippy types who have all these warped ideas about them being harmful and poisoning the body. They usually follow their beliefs with equally strange behaviour like stripping naked during a full moon, and drinking their own piss.

There are always going to be the cases of some having contraindications, or reactions/allergies. In the grand scheme of things they are usually very much a minority.

Are you saying Rollup strips naked and dances in the moonlight drinking his own piss? :ooer:

Are you?

He may well do, though maybe not necessarily at the same time, he might spill some. :smilin:
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Not quite vaccines but nevertheless a bloody marvellous medical breakthrough...

Updated March 6: At the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Seattle this week, not just one but two new cases of patients who tentatively show signs of being cured were presented. The second and third patients are so-called the "London Patient" and the "Dusseldorf Patient" who both saw the disease go into remission following a bone marrow transplant from donors with a rare genetic mutation. At least two other patients have also received the treatment, which can likely only be used in a small amount of cases.

Earlier reporting: For just the second time, a patient with AIDS appears to have been cured of the disease after receiving a stem cell transplant from a donor with a genetic mutation that provides resistance to HIV, which causes AIDS. But the mutation is exceedingly rare, raising controversial questions of whether it may be replicated using nascent gene-editing tools like CRISPR/Cas9.

An anonymous HIV-positive man in the UK known as "the London Patient" shows no signs of the infection three years after receiving bone marrow cells from a donor with a mutation known as CCR5 delta 32, and 18 months after he stopped taking antiretroviral drugs to treat the disease.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2 ... dd26b649e6
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:42 pm

Simply the Guest wrote:
Niv wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
measurer wrote:

Absolutely spot on.

The fence posts in the moonlight look like bones .... I might be able to make it into a tourist attraction up in the hills .... mmmmm.
Thirty quid a pop minbus ride up and back down?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Thought I'd start a thread about them as it is indeed a very interesting topic that can get very heated.
Stooo wanted to start one but can't because of Fletch apparently.
Fuck Fletch.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV
“We ought to be having a responsible debate. A debate that is real, that is based on science.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropped a truth bomb live on TV, defying Big Pharma and corrupt mainstream media by sharing real facts about vaccine safety.

“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he explained. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.”

Asked how things could get this bad, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained that Congress granted Big Pharma “blanket legal immunity” when it comes to vaccines.

Big Pharma became a law unto themselves. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, they can seriously injure your child – but you cannot sue them.

“What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, Tucker, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.
https://explainlife.com/robert-f-kenned ... qmMKLKTSr0

simple solution! confiscate goods! till the science is fully competing. if the content of mercury is as high as the epas recommended safe limit it becomes criminal intent! treason aginst the Civil Populace. extortion. and then slander suets can start. and the confiscated Good returned no loss of revenue when the product is returned intact!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 am

Art, there is a small two-word term which should ring alarm bells the moment it is seen in any story of this type.

It immediately alerts one to an inherent bias in that story - and in all probability not everything you read will be accurate, or even truthful.

Can you guess what it is yet ?

(Big Pharma)
Cannydc

Postby jra » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:00 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This we are told is because babies are born with a blood clotting deficiency.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.
Shareholders dream when it is compulsory.
Yes I hope Fletch posts reams of stuff in this thread.
People don't hav4e to read it.

On your head be it then. And no one reads spam.

So why are we lied to about those jabs? What’s the purpose if not for public health?

Since when did trillion dollar industries set about making money by putting the public good first?
Do you think Richard Branson set up Virgin care because he wants to make money or because he cares about public health?

From a health point of view why would anyone want to compromise a child's immune system?
When you are vaccinated you then have to have booster shots every few years because your immune system can never deal with that particular issue any longer on it's own.
I Had measles and mumps and will never need a vaccine or a booster shot because my immune system is intact.
I have lifelong immunity something a vaccinated person doesn't have and can never attain for that particular disease.
Another problem with booster shots is few people bother to follow them up meaning the herd protection isn't.

The only booster shot I've had (recommended by my GP) is for polio. I was vaccinated for just everything as a child that was available at the time.
jra

Postby Cannydc » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 am

If you have a cut requiring stitches the doc will always recommend a Tetanus booster.

In the forces, we also had regular Yellow Fever boosters, among others.
Cannydc

Postby jra » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 am

Cannydc wrote:If you have a cut requiring stitches the doc will always recommend a Tetanus booster.

In the forces, we also had regular Yellow Fever boosters, among others.

The last time I had a tetanus jab you had to go through a 3 course treatment, which I never did, just getting a jab at the time. That was 30 or so years ago though.
jra

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Nowadays they say if you have had shots before there is no need for a booster. I was thankful, even though the liquid is less thick than it used to be.
measurer

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Gabby wrote:Yes, I agree with Meas regarding kids vaccinations :thumbsup: .... also the same with yearly flu vacs and the one off pneumo vac, certainly for those in ‘high risk’ groups.... too many unnecessary deaths that could potentially be avoided! :thumbsup:

definitely to many unnecessary deaths, with the top five major contributors and non of them remotely related to our Own bodies bio functions being first and foremost heart disease (very easily dealt with!) why do retards get to give them Selves heart disease and infect everyone with such a rediculous misconception?

You are fucking about like children around a big red button! wash Your hands! and stop using toilet paper! if You do want a vaccine, isolate Your self from the general population so You don't expose the unvaccinated to Your foreign diseases! (that was the very reason the ADMINISTRATION charged My Daughter with failing to acquire permission from the school for time off, first year of school ten colds a week to recover equals one hundred half days off plus 20 half days for a change. You are exposing Your self and everyone else to an uncommon viral or bio agent. it is a foreign import! and this one will bitch slap all of Us guilty of stupidity or not! do You honestly think You know anything about viral dna? if You did then the immunity would be built into our bodies at birth. how is it the transfer of immunity hasn't happened from parent to child by now? ever considered We shouldn't be fucking about with things We know so little about?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:58 pm

did it again??

definitely to many unnecessary deaths, with the top five major contributors and non of them remotely related to our Own bodies Bio functions being first and foremost heart disease (very easily dealt with!) why do retards get to give them Selves heart disease and infect Everyone with such a ridiculous misconception?

You are fucking about like Children around a big red button! wash Your hands! and stop using toilet paper! as well as anti Bacterial products more complicated than salt. incidentally these things are developed by petrochemical processes. if You do want a Vaccine, isolate Your self from the general Population so You don't expose the unVaccinated to Your foreign diseases! (that was the very reason the ADMINISTRATION charged My Daughter with failing to acquire permission from the school for time off. first year of school, ten colds a week to recover equals one hundred half days off plus 20 half days for a change. completely normal and expected!) You are exposing Your Self and Everyone else to an uncommon Viral or Bio agent! it is a foreign import! and this one will bitch slap all of Us guilty of stupidity or not! do You honestly think You know anything about Viral dna when the simplest was eradicated, made extinct! and You are concerned about the well being of Animals on the verge of extinction? it was a deliberate of violence against a living Being far older than Our Species, fucking terrorist!

if We did know anything about this, then the immunity would be built into our Bodies at birth. how is it the transfer of immunity hasn't happened from Parent to Child by now? ever considered We shouldn't be fucking about with things We know so little about? and that doesn't include mercury as a preservative! when the pox was first discovered as a vaccine, it was simply the puss off the hands of milk maids. here how many europeans died due to small pox in relation to other ethnicity? the top viruses came to be by Us Living in close proximity to domesticated Animals! We were warned about this through ancient text older than our language.
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 pm

A Comprehensive List of Vaccine-Associated Toxic Reactions
(Compiled from the Testimony of Parents of Vaccine-damaged Children, Reports from Attending Physicians and Documents from the Vaccine Corporations Themselves)

By Dr. Gary G. Kohls

Of course, my late 1960s med school experience occurred in a simpler time in medical history when Big Pharma, Big Vaccine, Big Medicine and the variety of other profit-minded corporations or governmental agencies were still in their infancy. Those medical industries weren’t so cutthroat back then. They had not yet started recognizing and exploiting the enormous profit potential to be had in “miracle” drugs and “miracle” vaccines. But the hype was starting. I still have my Eli Lilly reflex hammer and stethoscope to remind my about some of the subtle ways that Big Pharma propagandizes physicians.

In the context of this column, it is important to be reminded that Cutter Labs was a prominent vaccine company in the mid-1950s. Cutter manufactured and marketed a formaldehyde-inactivated poliovirus vaccine (Salk’s, not Sabin’s), but the formaldehyde inactivation technology failed in many of the mass-produced vaccine batches, and the now-live virus-containing, injectable vaccine actually caused an epidemic of poliomyelitis that infected 40,000 school children with polio. The incident generated so many lawsuits that it destroyed the company. Back in the mid-1950s, it was still lawful to sue vaccine companies for damages when their products killed or sickened the vacinees

The Mercury that used to be in RhoGam Caused Fetal Brain Damage

I came across a published study that revealed that pregnant Rh-negative women that were injected with the mercury-containing RhoGam shot had a 25% chance of giving birth to a neurologically-damaged child that developed symptoms that were commonly mis-diagnosed at that time as having symptoms compatible with ADHD.

Nobody at the time tumbled to the fact that the so-called ADHD that followed RhoGam shots was really a form of vaccine-induced Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Beware the Information Coming out of the CDC, for it is a Wholly-owned Subsidiary of the Pharmaceutical Industry

Most healthcare-givers and journalists get their vaccine information from the Big Pharma co-opted CDC, FDA and AAP, each of which has been justifiably and derisively called “wholly-owned subsidiaries of the pharmaceutical industry”. Therefore, healthcare-givers and journalists are getting tainted information from those sources and therefore are making mistake after mistake when the ignore the fact that there are toxic vaccine ingredients in most vaccines and those toxins are causing a large variety of vaccine-induced disorders.

Injectable Vaccines can’t Provide Long-lasting or Life-long Immunity Against Infectious Diseases

The truth is that injectable vaccines are not reliably preventive, and here is the reason for that statement

The Aluminum Adjuvant/Autoimmune Disorder Connection

Listening Carefully to the Parents of Vaccine-injured Children for a Change

Big Pharma’s Propaganda Meme of “Vaccine Hesitancy”

Anybody recognizing the truths in the above documentable information should not have to wonder why there is such a thing as “vaccine-hesitancy” among knowledgeable parents who want and also deserve to have the chance to withhold their consent to fully vaccinate their child if they feel that the risks involved in precisely following the CDC vaccination schedule for their particular child outweighs the benefits.

Below is a list of Vaccine Side Effects (that may Represent Early Signs of Serious Vaccine Toxicity and Therefore a Contraindication to Further Vaccinations)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/comprehen ... ns/5671539

After seeing the contributions of the 2 posters who wanted this topic, and of accusing me of preventing it, a shaking head and an msm echo doesn't seem to amount to the interest they claimed to have...

Found this article and like all things, always best to take information from various sources/both sides, not just the sources approved by the corporates and governments (in the west)

Quite a long post as I know murasaki enjoys actual news rather than simple bickering.

I'm not convinced by the claims from pharmaceutical corporations and believe no-one can offer something to everyone without it affecting some people in different ways. I also believe money overrides everything when it comes to presenting new drugs/vaccines. Statins controversy being a good example.

Health professionals just repeat what they are told, as Jack has proved with diet, they are not always right.

Other nefarious reasons for insisting on vaccines or certain drugs? Open minded about that one. Unlikely but then look back to the Nazi's and operation paperclip and it shows no-one really knows for sure.
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:Art, there is a small two-word term which should ring alarm bells the moment it is seen in any story of this type.

It immediately alerts one to an inherent bias in that story - and in all probability not everything you read will be accurate, or even truthful.

Can you guess what it is yet ?

(Big Pharma)

not sure where You are going with that Canny? do You agree that pharmacorp are the biggest threat to life as We know it! messing about with key species genome opening up with reckless abandon the potential of wiping out ever higher order of biological Life?
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs