Emotions!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Emotions!

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:27 pm

WTF?? :dunno: .... everything lately has my eyes weeping for fun!! :dunno: .... I hear a Bruno Mars song on the radio yesterday in the car... I can barely see to fucking drive fgs! :thud:.... I watch sad YouTube’s... i’m bawling :bawlin:.... my parents dog has just gone back home after a few days of looking after him..... i’m bawling! :bawlin:.... I watch ‘Rich Kids Skint’ on telly.... I’m bawling!!..... Fucks sake... i’m a wreck!! :thud:
Gabby

Re: Emotions!

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Perfectly normal and natural - the cycle will lift in the Summer.
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:32 pm

I'll pop this in the snug, such a serious thread discussing mental wellbeing shouldn't be trolled
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'll pop this in the snug, such a serious thread discussing mental wellbeing shouldn't be trolled

I’m no nut job...
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Stooo, could you put this back in the Arms please.... just interested if others get so emotional over such trivial shit! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Right, fuck it... just kill the place some more..... dictating BITCH... i’m done here! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Gabby wrote:Stooo, could you put this back in the Arms please.... just interested if others get so emotional over such trivial shit! :thumbsup:

God no. I've only just got to it. I did watch Bohemian Rhapsody tonight and I got a bit damp myself... :oops:

You need to ask the short one.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:28 pm

I'm not really a crier, I do have the odd sniffle at Supervet, he's a wonderful man :wubwub: , and Paul O'Grady For The Love Of Dogs when you see what heartless barbaric bastards do to some of the dogs.

And abuse and ill treatment of kids. That's sure to cause tears.
Niv

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am

Yesterday I visited a freind of 40+ years that I haven't seen for 6 months or so. This morning his troubled face keeps flashing before my eyes. I have an awful feeling that I won't see him again. No logic, no evidence, just a feeling.

This emotion malarkey seems to be catching. I feel so very sad.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:02 am

McHenry wrote:Yesterday I visited a freind of 40+ years that I haven't seen for 6 months or so. This morning his troubled face keeps flashing before my eyes. I have an awful feeling that I won't see him again. No logic, no evidence, just a feeling.

I hope your friend is healthy and lives a long life

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:12 am

What I have learned,is that if your intuition tells you somethings wrong, nine times out of ten, it usually is.
I'm really sad sometimes and can't put my finger on it as to why only to find out a short time after that something sad around me has happened. We are all a bit psychic we just don't acknowledge it. We keep ignoring our own 6th sense and think it's nonsense...it actually isn't.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:17 am

Holly wrote:What I have learned,is that if your intuition tells you somethings wrong, nine times out of ten, it usually is.
I'm really sad sometimes and can't put my finger on it as to why only to find out a short time after that something sad around me has happened. We are all a bit psychic we just don't acknowledge it. We keep ignoring our own 6th sense and think it's nonsense...it actually isn't.

I tend to believe that too - and most times my feelings prove true.
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:18 am

Guest wrote:
McHenry wrote:Yesterday I visited a freind of 40+ years that I haven't seen for 6 months or so. This morning his troubled face keeps flashing before my eyes. I have an awful feeling that I won't see him again. No logic, no evidence, just a feeling.

I hope your friend is healthy and lives a long life

Thank you - that's very kind.
McAz

Postby Niv » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 pm

Ah, bless your heart. I know what you mean with regards to that intuitive sense. Here's hoping that your friend has a minor issue that will right itself. I really do hope that he goes on to enjoy a happy, healthy life. :wubbers:
Niv

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
God no. I've only just got to it. I did watch Bohemian Rhapsody tonight and I got a bit damp myself... :oops:

Eyes or pants?

Only happy events seem to bring a tear to my eye, even total strangers being proud at achieving something worthwhile.

Btw, am I the only one thinking the opening post was a light-hearted one about what random trivia sets people off, and not 'a serious thread discussing mental wellbeing'? :dunno:
Red Okktober

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug