Funny Old Dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Funny Old Dogs

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:Yes it is odd isn't it? WTF are they engaged in anyway?

My initial thoughts are that it's some kind of leftist art movement trying to ridicule Nazism.

The bottles of serum/milk look like a piss take at some kind of procedure to produce the master race.

The white balaclava (as opposed to the standard black one worn by people wishing to remain anonymous) of the handmaiden, looks like another tilt at 'Master Racism'.

I'm probably completely wrong :mrgreen:

They fucked up with the skinny swastika though.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:13 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:It's showing all the true nazi fans on here if nothing else...

That doesn't make sense - please elaborate.

Felch never makes sense, get used to it. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

My initial thoughts are that it's some kind of leftist art movement trying to ridicule Nazism.

The bottles of serum/milk look like a piss take at some kind of procedure to produce the master race.

The white balaclava (as opposed to the standard black one worn by people wishing to remain anonymous) of the handmaiden, looks like another tilt at 'Master Racism'.

I'm probably completely wrong :mrgreen:

They fucked up with the skinny swastika though.

It is plain nuts if you ask me, but all the White therein suggests the Master Race perhaps? Which we all know is a load of bollocks.
There is no such thing.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 pm

Fletch wrote:You know details, raven's mate. puzz must be pissed but may guest post when he sees it.

You're still not making any sense.

What are these 'details' that I know?

Anyone who's ever seen a swastika can see it's too skinny to be genuine.
Red Okktober

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Niv wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The guns the swastikas the 10 inch tv?

Bigger TV, Apocalypse Now poster, bust of Adolph, SS Dagger, Iron and Knight's crosses with oak leaves --quite an alternative taste in interior design I think.
But he does have a bigger TV :gigglesnshit:

I thought you said he hadn't got a bust of Adolph? :ooer:

He did and clearly and then tells people who pull him on it to try readeing properly.
He constantly lives in a fantasy world which is fine but oif that's what you want to do be good at it instead of keep making a complete and utter fucking nob of yourself.
He's been like this since he first appeared and is obviously intent on carrying on .... get it fuckling right Raven for once.
Loads of bullshit on here but people are pretty good at it .... you're not.

Learn to read idiot, I said it looks like my friends flat but without the bust of Adolph.
Now can you see a bust of Adolph in the photo? No?
Well done, now it doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to comprehend that the bust of Adolph is in my friend's flat.
GTH :thumbsup:

I do apologise I see now what you're saying.
Sorry.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Niv wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Bigger TV, Apocalypse Now poster, bust of Adolph, SS Dagger, Iron and Knight's crosses with oak leaves --quite an alternative taste in interior design I think.
But he does have a bigger TV :gigglesnshit:

I thought you said he hadn't got a bust of Adolph? :ooer:

He did and clearly and then tells people who pull him on it to try readeing properly.
He constantly lives in a fantasy world which is fine but oif that's what you want to do be good at it instead of keep making a complete and utter fucking nob of yourself.
He's been like this since he first appeared and is obviously intent on carrying on .... get it fuckling right Raven for once.
Loads of bullshit on here but people are pretty good at it .... you're not.

Learn to read idiot, I said it looks like my friends flat but without the bust of Adolph.
Now can you see a bust of Adolph in the photo? No?
Well done, now it doesn't take the brains of an archbishop to comprehend that the bust of Adolph is in my friend's flat.
GTH :thumbsup:

I do apologise I see now what you're saying.
Sorry.

Don't be, I am a long way from curing him of his weird ideas on race, but I and others do try. And please know he was one of the first to fill bags with used clothes and food etc and head to Grenfell first day post-fire --there is good in him and we are hopeful
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Fletch wrote:You know details, raven's mate. puzz must be pissed but may guest post when he sees it.

You're still not making any sense.

What are these 'details' that I know?

Anyone who's ever seen a swastika can see it's too skinny to be genuine.

Feclh's posts don't make sense to anyone apart from those who flew to Turkey and crossed the border
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Here you go

http://obsessivecollectors.com/disturbation

Dany Peschl
danypeschl.com

“These photographies are only fragment of a long time project called “disturbation”. The final collection will be presented as a book and exhibition in the first half of 2012.

In the recent series I retell in pictures several stories that should never be seen. The photos capture different people during various intimate situations in a “caught in the act” way. It made us unwanted spectators of strange rituals and obscure moments as simply everyday routine. Because it is. But “disturbation” is not artless opening of locked or semi-closed doors to children’s rooms, toilets or massage salons. Forget voyeurism and fetishism cliché. These photos aspire to reflect not just actual social issues. Politics, pop icons, pope… Therefore to speak only about intimacy as an act is deficient. It is also about what people hide inside themselves. In their inner space full of opinions, attitudes, thoughts, dreams and taste.
Although most of the visual stories are mockumentary or reconstruction of true and sometimes false memories, the rest remains truly authentic.”
(Text: danypeschl.com)
Dinkydoobie

Postby jra » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:57 am

Goodwife wrote:What the frick is that meant to be :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I searched for 'Nazi' and 'milk' on http://www.theconversation.com

So, here it is (the third search link).

https://theconversation.com/milk-a-symb ... hate-83292
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:45 am

Red Okktober wrote:

you have to be left leaning to ridicule Nazism?

oh not even ridiculing - 'trying to ridicule'

jesus wept
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:50 am

It can’t be Puzzler’s bedroom, it’s got girls in it! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:12 am

Dean wrote:It can’t be Puzzler’s bedroom, it’s got girls in it! :pmsl:

Wow, you really are obsessed with him aren’t you? I bet the birds are just dying to get in the room of a fat Brummy who lives to troll 24/7. Imagine the absolute state of your drum, bet it’s wall to wall piss bottles.

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:20 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:It can’t be Puzzler’s bedroom, it’s got girls in it! :pmsl:

Wow, you really are obsessed with him aren’t you? I bet the birds are just dying to get in the room of a fat Brummy who lives to troll 24/7. Imagine the absolute state of your drum, bet it’s wall to wall piss bottles.

Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 am

HobbitFeet wrote:you have to be left leaning to ridicule Nazism?

oh not even ridiculing - 'trying to ridicule'

jesus wept

Many art movements/collectives are steeped in politics - you don't have to be left-leaning to try and ridicule Nazism, but this appears to be the work of a leftist one. I don't know who created it, which is why I said I might be completely wrong, but it's the impression I get from it.

And yes, try and ridicule Nazism - who's to say they've succeeded? Art is supposed to make people think, something you appear to struggle with.

Do you have an opinion on the picture beyond the cavewoman grunts in the above post? What do you think is represented?
Red Okktober

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:34 am

any normal person knows that Nazism is ridiculed just by it's very nature, nobody has to try to ridicule it

you clearly think it is a non-ridiculous proposition though :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms