Political correctness

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Political correctness

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm

politicsbs wrote:I did not like the tone of your question so no matter what I posted there would have been some doubt in your mind.

I was actually expecting you may type your responses in the languages you knew. No worries. It's good to speak other languages. They can open many doors for you in the employment stakes.
Niv

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm

politicsbs wrote:I did not like the tone of your question so no matter what I posted there would have been some doubt in your mind.

I take it English isn't your first language then?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby politicsbs » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Niv wrote:

I was actually expecting you may type your responses in the languages you knew. No worries. It's good to speak other languages. They can open many doors for you in the employment stakes.

Sorry for being defensive. I can speak the other languages but not really write in them other than the most basics. Sorry again.
politicsbs

Postby Nucks » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:People abroad are usually nicer to whiteys. Try being a proper minority.

How will I go about that?

Should I black up like Al Jolson and become a wheelchair-bound homosexual?

You’ve been to Blackpool then? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:41 pm

Niv wrote:

So can correct use of grammar.
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Niv wrote:
You're off topic, but one little slip should be OK. Hmmm, it would seem that trying to point out that it's dangerous to share too much about personal information online with strangers, has put me up there on par with Eva Braun. Yet every advice online board voices the same warnings. But I'm the baddie, I'll live :thumbsup:

:whistle:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Niv wrote:
Here we go, back to your Mr T impressions. You ain't the fucking A-Team :roll:

It's 'your' by the way... Fool :smilin:

Get your own house in order before throw stones sweetie.

Its not a game I like to play but I'm more than willing and you're too dim to win.
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Yes I've noticed you struggle. Your spelling isn't great either. I expected better from someone your age really. See this age thing you keep getting digs in towards me, it works both ways. :smilin:
Niv

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Its not a game I like to play but I'm more than willing and you're too dim to win.

Your house isn't great. It's you that keeps making spelling mistakes,then calling me a fool. :laughing:

Not a game you like to play? You what? You live for all this shit. Play away. I'm happy to dim down for you. I know you struggle. :smilin:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Yes I've noticed you struggle. Your spelling isn't great either. I expected better from someone your age really. See this age thing you keep getting digs in towards me, it works both ways. :smilin:

Both ways? I don't need to talk about my age - its not part of an image I'm trying to mould, and failing. :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Before throw stones?

Did you have problems with grammar there? :ooer:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Your house isn't great. It's you that keeps making spelling mistakes,then calling me a fool. :laughing:

Not a game you like to play? You what? You live for all this shit. Play away. I'm happy to dim down for you. I know you struggle. :smilin:

Trust me, correcting grammar and spelling is so base and below me its down there with JPs manic posting in terms of interest.

You do know that they can be huge tells when you're hiding... you sure you want to go there? :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Before throw stones?

Why are you replying to the same post twice? Manic posting? :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Both ways? I don't need to talk about my age - its not part of an image I'm trying to mould, and failing. :gigglesnshit:

Well you seem very keen to keep mentioning age. It's probably best you don't get too bogged down with image. There's not a mould that would suit yours. It's not easy sometimes for the mature woman. Sadly, you don't come across as very mature either. :laughing:
Niv

Postby Niv » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:08 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:

Before throw stones?

Why are you replying to the same post twice? Manic posting? :gigglesnshit:

No, it was just so glaringly obvious you messed up. It was a shame to not give it it's own post. :pmsl:
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms