Missing in Action?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby MG2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:59 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Hi MG

I meant to say it last night and got all GOT distracted

Hi HF,

Easy to be distracted when one of the best things EVER is about to start it's last series!
MG2

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:02 pm

MG2 wrote:

Hi HF,

Easy to be distracted when one of the best things EVER is about to start it's last series!

It is so good.
There’s so many “OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING” moments.
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:11 pm

hush now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby MG2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
MG2 wrote:

Hi HF,

It is so good.
There’s so many “OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING” moments.

You cheated!

I can't wait. It doesn't sound like it will disappoint.
MG2

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:22 pm

My sky picked up the recording and recorded at 1am

was that the first showing of it?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 pm

It started at 2am.
I think 1am was the story so far.
Gives you a recap. Reminds you how fucking awful some of the deaths were. :bawlin:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:34 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I think it’s a shame Niv got a bit of a pile on but a few people like JJ have been targeting them a while. Niv went from Meas saying she’s potential mod material to gone in the blink of an eye.

Hope she comes back as she was fairly straight talking and cut through a lot of the bs on here and wasn’t cliquey like some others can be.

Mes was having a laugh with Niv, and it wasn't serious.
Better to look at times posts were made here and who was actually on at that time........always an eye opener. :shell:

Friends, eh?

It's no secret that I like Nic loads, and the recent shite around her snowballed into something way OTT and was bloody awful to read.

But I like Niv too. She's got that natural charisma and sense of fun the Irish are famous for, and she makes me laugh a lot. It's a shame her and Nic have fallen out.

I didn't see Niv as flouncing as such. To me, it seemed she was just saying she was travelling home to Ireland for a while (maybe for Easter?). I hope I'm right, and we haven't seen the last of her.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:34 pm

NastyNickers wrote:It started at 2am.
I think 1am was the story so far.
Gives you a recap. Reminds you how fucking awful some of the deaths were. :bawlin:

oh

I shall look forward to that then :yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:36 pm

... and a quick hiya to MG :Hiya: :wink:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I think it’s a shame Niv got a bit of a pile on but a few people like JJ have been targeting them a while. Niv went from Meas saying she’s potential mod material to gone in the blink of an eye.

Hope she comes back as she was fairly straight talking and cut through a lot of the bs on here and wasn’t cliquey like some others can be.

Better to look at times posts were made here and who was actually on at that time........always an eye opener. :shell:

Friends, eh?

It's no secret that I like Nic loads, and the recent shite around her snowballed into something way OTT and was bloody awful to read.

But I like Niv too. She's got that natural charisma and sense of fun the Irish are famous for, and she makes me laugh a lot. It's a shame her and Nic have fallen out.

I didn't see Niv as flouncing as such. To me, it seemed she was just saying she was travelling home to Ireland for a while (maybe for Easter?). I hope I'm right, and we haven't seen the last of her.

The only shame is her indecency.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:56 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:

Friends, eh?

The only shame is her indecency.

I didn't see all of it, Nic. Niv's outspoken, that's for sure, but I honestly don't sense any malice in her.

Unlike your other 'supporters' at the time...like Canny, for example, who used her pretendy outrage as an excuse to exploit the situation and make things even worse with her ranting.

What I saw made me sad for you. But can we please agree to disagree on Niv, darlin? :smilin:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm

She was nothing but malicious.

It shouldn’t be brought up again anyway. Stooo made a few excellently poignant posts on it, and it should be best left there
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:She was nothing but malicious.

It shouldn’t be brought up again anyway. Stooo made a few excellently poignant posts on it, and it should be best left there

:ooer: ... I wasn't planning on bringing anything up, Nic. I chose my words very carefully and posted in general terms.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She was nothing but malicious.

:ooer: ... I wasn't planning on bringing anything up, Nic. I chose my words very carefully and and posted in general terms.

You specifically mentioned both names, there were no "general terms" at all.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Vam's straight back in looking for a ruck the moment her ban is lifted. Jeez.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms