Missing in Action?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:58 pm

Vam wrote:
Unlike your other 'supporters' at the time...

like Canny, for example, who used her pretendy outrage as an excuse to exploit the situation and make things even worse with her ranting.

For the love of God, vam, you have just returned after an absence. Can't you have a minute or two of peace before you plunge headlong into fresh controversies and rows?? :thud: :yikes:
I don't like or dislike Niv, I don't know her from Adam. She came after me with a vengeance when she was brand new and bitched her heart out, complete with accusations and mock IP goggles. Knowing you, you'd have reacted a lot stronger than I did, if it was you at the receiving end.

Enjoying the fucking blame game, vam?? Everything is always someone else's fault. "He made it worse/she made it worse, wah wah wah, it's all his/her fault". God forbid that people should actually take responsibility for their own willpower and lack of self control.

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:She was nothing but malicious.

It shouldn’t be brought up again anyway. Stooo made a few excellently poignant posts on it, and it should be best left there

:ooer: ... I wasn't planning on bringing anything up, Nic. I chose my words very carefully and and posted in general terms.

But you did anyway. PLUS you dragged me into it, for good measure. Typical! "General terms" my arse.
I knew you'd rake it all up as soon as you arrived. We were all told to move on - but you cannot help yourself, can you? Move on!
Text

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:mISSUS c WHY IS THERE A tEXT AND A tEXT 1 ... ANY CONNECTION?

I knew your post didn't make sense! I tried to make sense of it cos I didn't want to just ignore it, i'm not like that.
You were probably on strong painkillers and possibly disorientated. And tired.
No probs! :laughing:
Text

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:21 pm

@ motormouth... "self control"? Really??

Because, of course, you're the living embodiment of restraint and self control, aren't you? :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:36 pm

Holly wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:This is so much more pleasant than the last awful few nights. Dogs at its very worst, and back to its best.

:wubwub:

Unfortunately I’m going to be busy this next week, so this place will be quiet again...

Do try to visit...And if your free time clashes with Holly's shift...let me know..I'll put in a word to her... :hap:

Hi there Rocky, good to see you :Hiya:

Hello Holly,abs and Nucks :Hiya: :twirl:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm

jra wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

he's the Jaime to my Cersei - with more ethnicity and less incest

Has he got the golden touch? :leer:

I’m making myself dry heave.

it's ok, you're more the Brienne of Tarth to my Jaime

it's all getting a bit confused

jra is Tormund in this scenario...

QED

:pmsl: :pmsl:

That would work better (possibly) if the person it was directed to actually knew anything about Game of Thrones. Believe it or not, some people haven't seen it or want to see it. :thumbsup:

And no, I don't particularly want an explanation. I'll look it up if I can be arsed.

shuddup blue eyed boy
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I think it’s a shame Niv got a bit of a pile on but a few people like JJ have been targeting them a while. Niv went from Meas saying she’s potential mod material to gone in the blink of an eye.

Hope she comes back as she was fairly straight talking and cut through a lot of the bs on here and wasn’t cliquey like some others can be.

Mes was having a laugh with Niv, and it wasn't serious.
Better to look at times posts were made here and who was actually on at that time........always an eye opener. :shell:

Friends, eh?

It's no secret that I like Nic loads, and the recent shite around her snowballed into something way OTT and was bloody awful to read.

But I like Niv too. She's got that natural charisma and sense of fun the Irish are famous for, and she makes me laugh a lot. It's a shame her and Nic have fallen out.

I didn't see Niv as flouncing as such. To me, it seemed she was just saying she was travelling home to Ireland for a while (maybe for Easter?). I hope I'm right, and we haven't seen the last of her.

That was a proper flounce alright... And I would say Good Riddance... ( Just doing my bit for a pile-on :mrgreen: )
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Rockstar wrote:

That was a proper flounce alright... And I would say Good Riddance... ( Just doing my bit for a pile-on :mrgreen: )

Shudupayaface you little git :mrgreen:

Not the way I read it :snooty: (but tbf, I'm still kinda playing catch-up)
Vam

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Have you ever? Food of the Gods... :wubbers:

Btw,I am the expert on flounces and my word is final... :snooty:
Rockstar

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Have you ever? Food of the Gods... :wubbers:

Btw,I am the expert of flounces and my word is final... :snooty:

Yeah I have, and >> :drool:

As for your self-proclaimed flounce expertise - whatevs, luv ... :dunno:
Vam

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:04 pm

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:I think it’s a shame Niv got a bit of a pile on but a few people like JJ have been targeting them a while. Niv went from Meas saying she’s potential mod material to gone in the blink of an eye.

Hope she comes back as she was fairly straight talking and cut through a lot of the bs on here and wasn’t cliquey like some others can be.

Mes was having a laugh with Niv, and it wasn't serious.
Better to look at times posts were made here and who was actually on at that time........always an eye opener. :shell:

Friends, eh?

It's no secret that I like Nic loads, and the recent shite around her snowballed into something way OTT and was bloody awful to read.

But I like Niv too. She's got that natural charisma and sense of fun the Irish are famous for, and she makes me laugh a lot. It's a shame her and Nic have fallen out.

I didn't see Niv as flouncing as such. To me, it seemed she was just saying she was travelling home to Ireland for a while (maybe for Easter?). I hope I'm right, and we haven't seen the last of her.

I thought the same .. didn't see it as a flounce just a kinda gotta shoot things to do.

Not like Gabby when she announces it :twirl:

Gabby now she is MIA?
xtras1

Postby MG2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Vam wrote:... and a quick hiya to MG :Hiya: :wink:

Hi Vam :cuppaT:
MG2

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:It started at 2am.
I think 1am was the story so far.
Gives you a recap. Reminds you how fucking awful some of the deaths were. :bawlin:

Everyone talks about the Red Wedding but Stannis burning his daughter was the most horrific imo!
Middens

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Middens wrote:
Gives you a recap. Reminds you how fucking awful some of the deaths were. :bawlin:

Everyone talks about the Red Wedding but Stannis burning his daughter was the most horrific imo!

God Shireens was without a doubt the worst. It was fucking awful. And all for nothing.

Hodor was worse than the red wedding for me too.

The direwolves though. And Viserion. :bawlin:
NastyNickers

Postby MG2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Middens wrote:

Agreed. I didn't think they would go through with it, but, they did :bawlin:
MG2

Postby Kat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi mg and anyone that has been missing . I'm out of forum loops now apart from odd post here .hope life is treating everyone well x
Kat

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms