Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Cannydc wrote:Art - READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY...

The MMR vaccine has never contained mercury, which is a neurotoxin. The misunderstanding arose because people often confuse vaccines with each other.

Mercury was used in childhood vaccines against whooping cough, and it was argued that it could be the cause of autism. Mercury is also found, though rarely, in some influenza vaccines. However, there is no link to autism.

The myth has arisen due to the use of thimerosal, an antimicrobial molecule which contains ethylmercury, but its use in vaccines ended globally in 1990.

Concerns about 'dangerous chemicals' in the MMR vaccine primarily relate to thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide, and formaldehyde. In fact, none of these substances have ever been used are in the MMR vaccine

Studies of autism in children show that removal of thimerosal from the vaccination program, had absolutely no effect on the occurrence of autism.

Researchers from around the world, including Denmark, searched for a convincing link between MMR vaccine and autism, but they found none. To this day, nobody has found any indication that autism is more common among vaccinated children than unvaccinated children.

The vaccine does not work on everyone. It fails in around 1 in 1000 vaccinated individuals who still get sick.

Please stop writing complete garbage harvested from the deepest, dankest pits of the internet, where the trolls love people like you. You will be telling us that Smallpox and Diptheria live in the walls of rotting slums next.

Where's the link to this then?

Always best to supply a link, as others do, to see who is saying what and in what context.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Come on, Fletch - you can do better than that,

All facts, in large print, are there for you to dispute, with suitable evidence.

Go ahead.

(Note, even Art couldn't manage it)
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Art - READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY...

The MMR vaccine has never contained mercury, which is a neurotoxin. The misunderstanding arose because people often confuse vaccines with each other.

Mercury was used in childhood vaccines against whooping cough, and it was argued that it could be the cause of autism. Mercury is also found, though rarely, in some influenza vaccines. However, there is no link to autism.

The myth has arisen due to the use of thimerosal, an antimicrobial molecule which contains ethylmercury, but its use in vaccines ended globally in 1990.

Concerns about 'dangerous chemicals' in the MMR vaccine primarily relate to thimerosal, aluminium hydroxide, and formaldehyde. In fact, none of these substances have ever been used are in the MMR vaccine

Studies of autism in children show that removal of thimerosal from the vaccination program, had absolutely no effect on the occurrence of autism.

Researchers from around the world, including Denmark, searched for a convincing link between MMR vaccine and autism, but they found none. To this day, nobody has found any indication that autism is more common among vaccinated children than unvaccinated children.

The vaccine does not work on everyone. It fails in around 1 in 1000 vaccinated individuals who still get sick.

Please stop writing complete garbage harvested from the deepest, dankest pits of the internet, where the trolls love people like you. You will be telling us that Smallpox and Diptheria live in the walls of rotting slums next.

Where's the link to this then?

Always best to supply a link, as others do, to see who is saying what and in what context.

Even if vaccines caused autism which they don't. I'd rather be on the spectrum than dead, ask anyone.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Measles cases triple globally in 2019, says UN

The number of measles cases reported worldwide in the first three months of 2019 has tripled compared with the same time last year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The UN body said provisional data indicated a "a clear trend", with all regions of the world seeing outbreaks.
Africa had witnessed the most dramatic rise - up 700%.

Ukraine, Madagascar and India have been worst affected by the disease, with tens of thousands of reported cases per million people.

The UN says the disease is "entirely preventable" with the right vaccines, but global coverage of the first immunisation stage has "stalled" at 85%, "still short of the 95% needed to prevent outbreaks".
In an opinion piece for CNN, WHO heads Henrietta Fore and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the world was "in the middle of a measles crisis" and that "the proliferation of confusing and contradictory information" about vaccines was partly to blame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-47940710

No doubt that some here will be advocating that we withold vaccines from those countries affected.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:Come on, Fletch - you can do better than that,

All facts, in large print, are there for you to dispute, with suitable evidence.

Go ahead.

Why so coy canny? :scratch:

I'm not arguing one way or the other, everyone else posting in here gives links to any copy pastes they post, why don't you? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:13 pm

MungoBrush wrote:Measles cases triple globally in 2019, says UN

The number of measles cases reported worldwide in the first three months of 2019 has tripled compared with the same time last year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
The UN body said provisional data indicated a "a clear trend", with all regions of the world seeing outbreaks.

Ukraine, Madagascar and India have been worst affected by the disease, with tens of thousands of reported cases per million people.

The UN says the disease is "entirely preventable" with the right vaccines, but global coverage of the first immunisation stage has "stalled" at 85%, "still short of the 95% needed to prevent outbreaks".
In an opinion piece for CNN, WHO heads Henrietta Fore and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the world was "in the middle of a measles crisis" and that "the proliferation of confusing and contradictory information" about vaccines was partly to blame.

No doubt that some here will be advocating that we withold vaccines from those countries affected.

If it's stalled (stalled means been at the same point for some time) at 85%, why the sudden increase this year? :dunno:

It reads like a sales drive from invested corporations to me.

Waa waa, we can't sell any more vaccines, please help us...
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:18 pm

Madagascar’s largest ever measles outbreak has killed more than 1,200 people

Remember guys that a totally unproven link to autism through vaccines is worse than death. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:18 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Come on, Fletch - you can do better than that,

Go ahead.

Why so coy canny? :scratch:

I'm not arguing one way or the other, everyone else posting in here gives links to any copy pastes they post, why don't you? :dunno:

Name an English speaking country, and there will be plenty of links.

This was the original one I used. Note, it is a science based site, not a country's national health site.

http://sciencenordic.com/mmr-vaccine-sc ... gest-myths
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:18 pm

the specific question you asked on mmr I can't answer, and already informed You "murcury isn't the only presevative used!" the simple answer is "I don't know the answer to Your specific question!" I can't answer yes or no to something I have no specific knowledge of! You answerd the question for me, unless I discover a contradiction! I did answer Your questions in My first statment! "quaretnine and treatment over arbitrary general vaccination!"

Virology and Bacteriology are modern sciencentific studies about the oldest living things We know of on the Planet! they didn't just survive radio active fall out but a whole host of end game sinarios. yet here You are trying to debate that science knows it all and far better than Nature dose!

You however haven't answered if vaccines contain murcury! though in the manner of Your direct stament it is resonable to assume You know the answer and I can't argue against individual cases, if You haven't notice I have a tendency to use general questions, I avoided specific questions for the very reason I generally trust what People take the time to learn and understand. not nessesarily how they disseminated or use that information!

the profound question that should be asked is, why they didn't use murcury in mmr vaccine?
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:the specific question you asked on mmr I can't answer, and already informed You "murcury isn't the only presevative used!" the simple answer is "I don't know the answer to Your specific question!" I can't answer yes or no to something I have no specific knowledge of! You answerd the question for me, unless I discover a contradiction! I did answer Your questions in My first statment! "quaretnine and treatment over arbitrary general vaccination!"

Virology and Bacteriology are modern sciencentific studies about the oldest living things We know of on the Planet! they didn't just survive radio active fall out but a whole host of end game sinarios. yet here You are trying to debate that science knows it all and far better than Nature dose!

You however haven't answered if vaccines contain murcury! though in the manner of Your direct stament it is resonable to assume You know the answer and I can't argue against individual cases, if You haven't notice I have a tendency to use general questions, I avoided specific questions for the very reason I generally trust what People take the time to learn and understand. not nessesarily how they disseminated or use that information!

the profound question that should be asked is, why they didn't use murcury in mmr vaccine?

As far as I know, there is no preservative used in most vaccines in the UK, including MMR - hence they are refrigerated prior to use.

Concerning the MMR Vaccine, Antibiotics are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of bacteria during the production and storage of the vaccine.They can only be found in tiny amounts in the final vaccine. Antibiotics associated with allergic reactions, such as penicillin, generally are not used in vaccines.

I have answered whether vaccinations contain Mercury - some contain traces (but there's much more in a small tin of sardines) and some don't - especially MMR. See below.

Free = no Mercury, No = no Thimerasol as preservative. (US data, but UK almost certainly the same)

DTaP Infanrix - Free - no
Daptacel - Free - no
DTaP-HepB-IPV Pediarix - <0.0125 µg Hg/0.5mL - no
Pneumococcal conjugate Prevnar 13 - Free - no
Inactivated Poliovirus IPOL - Free - no
Varicella (chicken pox) Varivax - Free - no
Rotavirus Rotateq/Rotarix Free no
Mumps, measles, rubella M-M-R-II Free no
Hepatitis B Recombivax HB - Free - no
Engerix B - Free - no
Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate (Hib) ActHIB - Free - no
PedvaxHIB - Free - no
Hib/Hepatitis B comb. Comvax (M) - Free - no
Influenza Fluzone 12.5 µg/0.25 mL dose - 25 µg/0.5 mL dose - yes
Fluzone - Free - no
Fluvirin - 25 µg/0.5 mL dose - yes
Fluvirin - <1ug Hg/0.5mL dose - no
Influenza, live FluMist - Free - no

https://www.who.int/immunization/sage/m ... s.pdf?ua=1
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:56 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:the specific question you asked on mmr I can't answer, and already informed You "murcury isn't the only presevative used!" the simple answer is "I don't know the answer to Your specific question!" I can't answer yes or no to something I have no specific knowledge of! You answerd the question for me, unless I discover a contradiction! I did answer Your questions in My first statment! "quaretnine and treatment over arbitrary general vaccination!"

As far as I know, there is no preservative used in most vaccines in the UK, including MMR - hence they are refrigerated prior to use.

Concerning the MMR Vaccine, Antibiotics are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of bacteria during the production and storage of the vaccine.They can only be found in tiny amounts in the final vaccine. Antibiotics associated with allergic reactions, such as penicillin, generally are not used in vaccines.

I have answered whether vaccinations contain Mercury - some contain traces (but there's much more in a small tin of sardines) and some don't - especially MMR. See below.

Free = no Mercury, No = no Thimerasol as preservative. (US data, but UK almost certainly the same)

Daptacel - Free - no
Engerix B - Free - no
PedvaxHIB - Free - no
Fluzone - Free - no

no You didn't answer if they did contain murcury! You only identified what doesn't! as for tinned foods I am more concerned about the platic sealants and tin than the murcuray content? and how dose the murcury get into the fish in the first palce? probably same way plastic dose!

It is still money orrientated! governments buy huge quantities. refrigeration if I recal, is nessesary due to something addative from eggs? at leat with better genogm studies it will reduce costs and be better targeted. still can't beat Good food and a strong immune system!
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:32 am

MungoBrush wrote:Measles cases triple globally in 2019, says UN

So basically the vaccine conspiracy theory about its link to autism is killing people.

Fake news is dangerous and spread by some dodgy people.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Daptacel - Free - no
Engerix B - Free - no
PedvaxHIB - Free - no
Fluzone - Free - no

no You didn't answer if they did contain murcury! You only identified what doesn't! as for tinned foods I am more concerned about the platic sealants and tin than the murcuray content? and how dose the murcury get into the fish in the first palce? probably same way plastic dose!

It is still money orrientated! governments buy huge quantities. refrigeration if I recal, is nessesary due to something addative from eggs? at leat with better genogm studies it will reduce costs and be better targeted. still can't beat Good food and a strong immune system!

Art, the answer is there - Mercuy contents are highlit, just for you. And please....it is spelled Mercury !!
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:57 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Daptacel - Free - no
Engerix B - Free - no
PedvaxHIB - Free - no
Fluzone - Free - no

Art, the answer is there - Mercuy contents are highlit, just for you. And please....it is spelled Mercury !!
it is latin! mer;cUr;y then? I know more about where it comes from and knew more about how it has been used! it is pronunced "art" ;)

corporate interests have always taken precedence over Public health. the only way to know with certainty, is to do the studies one Self! yet how could that be possible when denied the proper education or facilities to do such experimentation? there is a difference between dissemination and fact...
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:02 am

No idea what you are arguing now, Art. Mercury is spelled that way, end of. The word is derived from Latin, but the metal itself was called Hydragyrum (water-silver)

The Romans used the word 'mercari' which means 'to trade'.

As for "corporate interests have always taken precedence over Public health" - it's simply an untrue generalisation.

The formation of the NHS by Labour and Nye Bevan in 1948, strongly opposed by the party of big business (Tories) gives a lie to that statement.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs