DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:54 pm

As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Hi Lobster you didn't last long.

Not Lobster, but every time there's a tragedy in the world the same posters gather their knitting and shuffle up to a thread to comment about the aspects of the tragedy.

The same people can be found in a Grenfell thread, Plane crash threads, US School Shootings. You name the tragic events and they'll have a thread speculating upon the cause

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

And you decided to add to the misogyny because?

Postby bogtrotter » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

Lobster12 joined in 2011.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lobster12 joined in 2011.

and only 500 posts yet so many of them are trolling. I wonder who their main account it

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.

And you decided to add to the foutrage because?? :again?:
Seen women called bikes on here (kawasaki). One way or t'other we're all guilty of misogyny sometimes. We're not perfect.
Shit happens.
Text

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Text wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seen women called bikes on here (kawasaki). One way or t'other we're all guilty of misogyny sometimes. We're not perfect.
Shit happens.

Yeah, it does - every time you post.

I'm not at all fussed about you calling women sluts. Par for the course with you. You've been calling women (& their mothers) sluts/diseased whores for a decade.

I was laughing at you celebrating my ban and yapping about enjoying "a few days of peace", before going on a ranting rampage throughout pretty much the entire week I was away. But way to go for pretending to miss the point, you clown :roll:
Vam

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Vam wrote:
Text wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shit happens.

Yeah, it does - every time you post.

I'm not at all fussed about you calling women sluts. Par for the course with you. You've been calling women (& their mothers) sluts/diseased whores for a decade.

I was laughing at you celebrating my ban and yapping about enjoying "a few days of peace", before going on a ranting rampage throughout pretty much the entire week I was away. But way to go for pretending to miss the point, you clown :roll:

Stick your OTT hyperbole somewhere very tender.
I don't need the approval of a cretin with the stabilty of a one legged stool.
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!
Text

Postby Bessie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:06 pm

To be honest, I think you're both as bad as each other at times.
Bessie

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Since she finally peeled her ass off the ban step she has been looking for rucks in two different threads like a hungry scavenging ferret.
So I indulged her. She wanted a fight & she got one.
Bored witless with it now tho. :roll:
Text

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Text wrote:
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!

:link:

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Bore off!

Vam is Ronnie Biggs' wife. I thought everyone knew that.
Middens

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Bore off!

Vam is Ronnie Biggs' wife. I thought everyone knew that.

:pmsl:
Fletch

Postby TWAT » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 pm

"no you fuck off"
"no you fuck off yourself"
"you're a cunt"
"no, you're a cunt"
"fuck off"
<long, flowerly post with lots of swearwords>
"no you fuck off"
<another long, flowery post with even more swearword>
"why haven't you fucked off?"
"you fuck off first"

repeat ad nauseum until the sun explodes ..
TWAT

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 pm

TWATkins wrote:"no you fuck off"
"no you fuck off yourself"
"you're a c**t"
"no, you're a c**t"
"fuck off"
<long, flowerly post with lots of swearwords>
"no you fuck off"
<another long, flowery post with even more swearword>
"why haven't you fucked off?"
"you fuck off first"

repeat ad nauseum until the sun explodes ..

Not feeling the love Jase? :dunno:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive