DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Middens » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am

Guest wrote:njp has decided anyone who doesn't agree that smashing up and spraying graffiti all over London and getting yourself arrested is a great idea, is a science denier.

Sigh.

I think it's funny that njp is really going after anyone who criticises those protesters but when questioned about it, doesn't agree with their methods either!
Middens

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:54 am

Woofwoof77 seems like such a miserable human being, with a strong hatred for anyone who has dares to procreate.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:04 am

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
javierdevivre wrote:I am unable to sleep so I thought I would have a look on that shitty forum again, and boy it hasn't disappointed...

Looking at the politics section it appears the fascist mods have succeeded in banning every member that isn't so far left their right hand has fallen off, I have read a few threads and most of them contain utter fantasy presented as fact. The usual people are still present spouting their hateful crap, protected by the moderators.

I am really glad I no longer have an account on there, it doesn't appear to any fun on there. I'm surprised they haven't shut the forum down, but then when you employ a bunch of fascist loons to drown out any rational discussion there will be little conflict.

Oh please, pissy-knickered little turds such as sunlittwatlands, fuckpig1966, BanglaChoad, Cuntish Pissflap, Welsh twat et al are NOT left wing. They are right wing Blairite scum posing as progressives in order to try and feel better about themselves and their shitty little lives - so much so they hounded and baited GGP, one of the few true left wingers on that forum, to the point he's now permabanned. And why did they do that? Because he repeatedly showed them up for being the pseudo-liberal garbage. they are.

You're slipping. You missed neoliberal.

Oh well, never mind. Look at it as an opportunity for you to try coming up with an actual counterargument instead :smilin:

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 am

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:njp has decided anyone who doesn't agree that smashing up and spraying graffiti all over London and getting yourself arrested is a great idea, is a science denier.

Sigh.

I think it's funny that njp is really going after anyone who criticises those protesters but when questioned about it, doesn't agree with their methods either!

Not to mention he bangs the environmentalist drum including the environmental impact of rearing animals for the meat industry and yet refuses to go veggie! Funniest of all though, is that he rails against the Tories' laissez-faire capitalism and Trump's laissez-faire capitalism but is all for the EU's laissez-faire capitalism!

It's like he's some sort of twat who claims to have principles right up to the point where upholding those principles might actually inconvenience him personally!

Surely there's a word for that?! :pmsl:

Postby Fletch » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

DS Politics infested with lefty's? :pmsl:

It's infested with right wingers and liberals, very few left wing posters on there.

Neoliberal supporters in the main.

I can give you a link about neoliberalism if you want middens. :smilin:
Fletch

Postby Middens » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 pm

Fletch wrote:DS Politics infested with lefty's? :pmsl:

It's infested with right wingers and liberals, very few left wing posters on there.

Neoliberal supporters in the main.

I can give you a link about neoliberalism if you want middens. :smilin:

:dunno: I don't really care how you want to label me. Righty lefty neoliberal cuck or whatever. I vote Labour and support the majority of their policies.
Middens

Postby Cobs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Fletch wrote:I can give you a link about neoliberalism if you want middens. :smilin:

:ohdear:
Disgusting, leave the corbynistas alone please.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:Woofwoof77 seems like such a miserable human being, with a strong hatred for anyone who has dares to procreate.

The rabid child haters on DS scare me but I have to remember they are not normal and if they came out with anything similar to what they say online in the real world, they wouldn't get very far in spewing their hatred.

Postby guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:35 am

Fletch wrote:DS Politics infested with lefty's? :pmsl:

Seems to be mostly infested with gays, transbenders, confused kids and ex-battered housewives.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:47 am

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:00 am

I would hate to be Dee123 - what a depressing life it must be.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Bizarre post from Flower_1485, it seems to be three stories mashed into one and seems to be written by someone for whom English isn't a First Language

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93304556

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:Woofwoof77 seems like such a miserable human being, with a strong hatred for anyone who has dares to procreate.

Is she the one who called women slags for breastfeeding? She needs therapy.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Threads like the fashion trends one really do show which posters like to feel superior to everyone else.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:

Is she the one who called women slags for breastfeeding? She needs therapy.

Ah that’s nothing. Women are called fat slags here all the time. Maybe everyone needs therapy.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive