DS Thread #113

Big Threads

DS Thread #113

Postby Middens » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:The Brexit party seems to have ruffled some feathers amongst the circle jerks. :gigglesnshit:

Will you backing Farage's party in May/June?

No.

To me it's like backing the BNP because I really want nationalised industries. There are just some lines I wouldn't cross.
Middens

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:The Brexit party seems to have ruffled some feathers amongst the circle jerks. :gigglesnshit:

Will you backing Farage's party in May/June?

No.

To me it's like backing the BNP because I really want nationalised industries. There are just some lines I wouldn't cross.

It's no good electing a bunch of people to just bait and disrupt the EU Parliament. That will only harm any future relationship. It's also likely the sorts who joined ukip under Farage will join his new party.

My only amusement is seeing the DS circle jerk, who seem to have created their own world over Brexit, panicking. That is mainly because they are not left wingers or even centrist's, they just want the status quo, the same set of ideologies that have landed us with what we have today. Record food banks use, unaffordable housing, insecure jobs, benefits frozen for 10 years now and privatisation of the NHS and selling off anything else left. That is neoliberalism.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:52 pm

What is Neoliberalism?

The main points of neo-liberalism include:

THE RULE OF THE MARKET. Liberating "free" enterprise or private enterprise from any bonds imposed by the government (the state) no matter how much social damage this causes.

CUTTING PUBLIC EXPENDITURE FOR SOCIAL SERVICES like education and health care. REDUCING THE SAFETY-NET FOR THE POOR, and even maintenance of roads, bridges, water supply -- again in the name of reducing government's role

DEREGULATION. Reduce government regulation of everything that could diminish profits, including protecting the environment and safety on the job.

PRIVATIZATION. Sell state-owned enterprises, goods and services to private investors.

ELIMINATING THE CONCEPT OF "THE PUBLIC GOOD" or "COMMUNITY" and replacing it with "individual responsibility." Pressuring the poorest people in a society to find solutions to their lack of health care, education and social security all by themselves -- then blaming them, if they fail, as "lazy."

https://corpwatch.org/article/what-neoliberalism

For anyone reading in case they are wondering, (more on link)

Recognise any of that?
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Woofwoof77 seems like such a miserable human being, with a strong hatred for anyone who has dares to procreate.

Is she the one who called women slags for breastfeeding? She needs therapy.

Ah that’s nothing. Women are called fat slags here all the time. Maybe everyone needs therapy.

That explains why some posters here moan about the word incel.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Labour will trounce the Brexit party by the end of the campaign and on the day. :smilin:

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:

Labour will trounce the Brexit party by the end of the campaign and on the day. :smilin:

In the Euro (MEP) elections?
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Isn't njp getting knackered by typing "science denier" over and over again in that climate change thread yet?

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:57 am

Guest wrote:I would hate to be Dee123 - what a depressing life it must be.

The mods cleaned it up now but did anyone see her rant in the Britney thread she started? someone said 'this sounds like bollox' and Dee went on an aggressive rant with the poster.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:58 am

Guest wrote:

The mods cleaned it up now but did anyone see her rant in the Britney thread she started? someone said 'this sounds like bollox' and Dee went on an aggressive rant with the poster.

Dee123 is a he and he has a problem accepting people whose opinion differ to his own which will always result in him trowing the toys. He is like one of those really bitter old gay men who just hate everything because deep down they hate themselves.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:24 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dee123 is a he and he has a problem accepting people whose opinion differ to his own which will always result in him trowing the toys. He is like one of those really bitter old gay men who just hate everything because deep down they hate themselves.

is it old gay men specifically that 'hate everything because deep down they hate themselves'?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:37 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it's mostly right wing/far right gammon men that seem to hate the most and are very bitter when remainers and the minorities express their opinions :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

is it old gay men specifically that 'hate everything because deep down they hate themselves'?

Someone once said Dee123 was the DS version of Jason Gardiner. I actually see that now. :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think it's mostly right wing/far right gammon men that seem to hate the most and are very bitter when remainers and the minorities express their opinions :pukeup:

Dee123 is from and lives in Australia. He spends most of his time mocking the Brits if you notice which is ironic as he spends even more time talking chite about British Z list celebs and some how manages to watch all the UK soaps within hours of them airing in the UK. One wonders how he fits all this into his EVER SO BUSY day.

Postby Middens » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:20 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes , the ranting gammons hate everything because deep down they love themselves.
Middens

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:55 am

Middens wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes , the ranting gammons hate everything because deep down they love themselves.

I suspected as much :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Archive