Apple bollox

UFOs, new tech, it all goes in here. Have you tried switching it off and back on ?

Re: Apple bollox

Postby McAz » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
McHenry wrote:
Gabby wrote:
McHenry wrote:Okay, I know Apple are crap and deserve to go broke and the CEO shot at dawn...

...but I need a small tablet for music making purposes and the only viable one is...

...the new IPad Mini 5 - which I have just bought.

I am announcing this before Stooo gets the chance to get on my back because Apple are crap and deserve to go broke and the CEO shot at dawn etc. :laughing:

I have the iPad and iPhone.... never had a problem and wouldn’t change! :mrgreen:

iPads are probably the best tablets (I now have two since my post) - iPhone, hmm - prefer Android.

Had fours iMac & Macbooks in my time, all of which suffered hardware failures. Everything Apple is overpriced - but needs must for the iPads.

Ditching the Nexus series of tablets was a huge problem to a growing userbase. I would have gladly upgraded to raw Android or Android 1 on a Nexus machine.

I've had a Pixel C (raw Android as I remember) and a Huawei - both good machines but neither did anything that a phone or a laptop could do as well or better. The only tablets worth having for creative work are iPads - sad but true.
McAz

Re: Apple bollox

Postby Major » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:40 pm

My MacBook airs about years old with very little used.

All my numbers are playing up, sometimes they will work under EXTREME finger pressure, driving me mad, apple want six hundred quid plus to put it right sod that.

I cannot sent pictures from anywhere to Dogs, no videos, no gifs, no Christmas cards.
Reckon I will send Santa a begging letter. :awesome:
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to Science And Technology