Ripped Knitting Part II

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ripped Knickers Part II

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:39 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:yes saying I wasn't talking about anything of the sort is like the worst ever

I should be fucking punished, and punished good :roll:

oh and JRA wasn't supporting me, he was trying to tell NN that she had got it wrong, which she hadn't...

He still wan't saying you are a liar which the guest was. Yet, you ignore the guest post and snipe at JRA.

Dean was right the other night, you pick your victim and won't let up. You could not stand up to Dean, so banned him instead.

How did I ignore the guest post? every bit of my post after the first line was in reference to the 'guest' post :roll:

and Dean was banned because he was asked not to raise family stuff to attack members, he continued so the thread was closed (until another admin could keep an eye on it), he then went into another thread and said closing the thread wouldn't stop it - I was signing out with no idea when another admin would log in, and as Dean clearly couldn't be trusted the only solution was to remove him for a short time, when another admin logged in they were perfectly free to unban him and open the thread

HTH

What ‘family stuff’ did I raise? Is it so bad here now you can’t even say the word family without a ban? :roll:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:21 pm

We got letter today today from the school explaining their funding problems. They are down 70k this year. What the fuck. I’m fucking disgusted. How do they expect schools to function when the budget is cut so drastically? :brickwall:
Attachments
0C4323EF-FDAF-460D-9CD4-2B59F82B9C6C.png
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:26 pm

NastyNickers wrote:We got letter today today from the school explaining their funding problems. They are down 70k this year. What the fuck. I’m fucking disgusted. How do they expect schools to function when the budget is cut so drastically? :brickwall:

It's crazy, constant budget slashing, I remember when I worked at Parkside the ward manager always made sure they came in slightly over budget as if they were under it wasn't a case of well done but 'you clearly don't need that much so we'll cut the budget for next year' - ridiculous state to be in when money gets spent just to ensure you aren't scrabbling around the following year

School funding is different in the Catholic schools though so although it's constant hand in pocket I don't think it is anywhere near as bad as elsewhere
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:yes saying I wasn't talking about anything of the sort is like the worst ever

I should be fucking punished, and punished good :roll:

oh and JRA wasn't supporting me, he was trying to tell NN that she had got it wrong, which she hadn't...

He still wan't saying you are a liar which the guest was. Yet, you ignore the guest post and snipe at JRA.

Dean was right the other night, you pick your victim and won't let up. You could not stand up to Dean, so banned him instead.

How did I ignore the guest post? every bit of my post after the first line was in reference to the 'guest' post :roll:

and Dean was banned because he was asked not to raise family stuff to attack members, he continued so the thread was closed (until another admin could keep an eye on it), he then went into another thread and said closing the thread wouldn't stop it - I was signing out with no idea when another admin would log in, and as Dean clearly couldn't be trusted the only solution was to remove him for a short time, when another admin logged in they were perfectly free to unban him and open the thread

HTH

What ‘family stuff’ did I raise? Is it so bad here now you can’t even say the word family without a ban? :roll:

Didn’t think she’d answer. :roll:
Dean

Re: Ripped Knitting Part II

Postby measurer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:57 pm

You being a naughty boy again Dean? :cool:
measurer

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:08 pm

measurer wrote:You being a naughty boy again Dean? :cool:

Nah. For some reason it’s fine to talk about families, unless you talk about a certain mods friends family. Just another hypocritical, biased little fat Cunt whose ‘power’ has gone to their heads. Shit em...
Dean

Postby measurer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:11 pm

There's a lot of it about mate. :wink:
measurer

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:36 pm

I had to take the batteries out of the carbon monoxide detector, the fucking bleeping noise was making me feel dizzy and nauseous...
Dean

Postby Fletch » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:36 pm

jra getting my summer thread locked. cunt. :Lucia:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Dean wrote:I had to take the batteries out of the carbon monoxide detector, the fucking bleeping noise was making me feel dizzy and nauseous...

:pmsl: I've heard they can have that effect!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:I had to take the batteries out of the carbon monoxide detector, the fucking bleeping noise was making me feel dizzy and nauseous...

:pmsl: I've heard they can have that effect!

I’m glad somebody got the joke! :oops:
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Fletch wrote:jra getting my summer thread locked. c**t. :Lucia:

Not to worry Fletch it was a lovely summer.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby dis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:21 pm

AFC Fylde ffs every single week :grrrrr:
dis

Postby xtras1 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:27 pm

dis wrote:AFC Fylde ffs every single week :grrrrr:

I feel your pain.. :smilin:
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:35 pm