Mungo's monetary musings.

Re: Mungo's monetary musings.

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:42 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:I think all the economic 'experts' must have missed my latest posts. :dunno:

I think that people who know anything at all about economics have given up reading your totally deluded drivel.

I've explained the same thing to him six times and he hasn't shown the slightest sign of having taken it in.

He's like a fourth former who has just had his first economics lesson and now wants to run the country.
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Fletch wrote:As some of you seem to be confusing economics with the system of money, they are not the same thing, you can now answer this:

All money is created (worldwide) as debt by private banks yet the interest payable on that money is never created.

Where will it come from?

The system of money is the creation and extinguishing of money for a country. That is supplying the money supply required for nations to operate.

Economics is the management of the system forced on the world.

Bump for mungo and CJ to answer. :smilin:
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:52 am

Read the thread - find where I already answered and TRY to understand.
Cactus Jack

Postby Fletch » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Read the thread - find where I already answered and TRY to understand.

As some of you seem to be confusing economics with the system of money, they are not the same thing, you can now answer this:

All money is created (worldwide) as debt by private banks yet the interest payable on that money is never created.

Where will it come from?

The system of money is the creation and extinguishing of money for a country. That is supplying the money supply required for nations to operate.

Economics is the management of the system forced on the world.

Just tell me/the forum where the interest comes from CJ. It can't be that difficult to copy your answer here, though I've never seen an answer to this question from you or mungo. (remember it's a worldwide system so all countries face the same problem)
Fletch

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs