Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
It seems she will not go until she has delivered Brexit.

Tbh I quite admire her tenacity - more balls than Boris.

I think they are all shit tbh, they have all been part and parcel of the ongoing brexit bollox and are all culpable for the shambles we find ourselves in today.

How have they all been part of this bollox?

I said ages ago that the manner of Brexit was far too important to leave to one party and that they should have a cross party committee to hammer out the best way forward --because this was a very Big Thing For The British People.
Instead they choose to carry on the age old, proven useless, crap of shouting at each other across the hall doing their best to make each other look a bunch of cunts.
We are no further forward than we were before this shite began the day after the referendum.

Had real messages, information and ramifications on Leaving the EU would mean to us as individuals we might have had a more considered vote.
As it was Remain was an ALL PARTY bunch who thought Project Fear was the way to do it? Idiots!
Telling people they are weak and unable to stand on their own feet, backed up by the EU and Obama etc was bound to have the opposite effect;.

What part of that do you not grasp? Because Project Fear has been ongoing, it has never stopped.

HTH
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 13, 2019 3:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
It seems she will not go until she has delivered Brexit.

Tbh I quite admire her tenacity - more balls than Boris.

I think they are all shit tbh, they have all been part and parcel of the ongoing brexit bollox and are all culpable for the shambles we find ourselves in today.

I said ages ago that the manner of Brexit was far too important to leave to one party and that they should have a cross party committee to hammer out the best way forward --because this was a very Big Thing For The British People.
Instead they choose to carry on the age old, proven useless, crap of shouting at each other across the hall doing their best to make each other look a bunch of cunts.
We are no further forward than we were before this shite began the day after the referendum.

Had real messages, information and ramifications on Leaving the EU would mean to us as individuals we might have had a more considered vote.
As it was Remain was an ALL PARTY bunch who thought Project Fear was the way to do it? Idiots!
Telling people they are weak and unable to stand on their own feet, backed up by the EU and Obama etc was bound to have the opposite effect;.

What part of that do you not grasp? Because Project Fear has been ongoing, it has never stopped.

HTH

Fuck me you even repeat endlessly the soundbites.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 13, 2019 3:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

HTH

And you just spout endless foreign agenda influenced anti British shite, why don't you and Felch just go and live in Russia China or the Middle East under one of the regimes you protect so much here?

When you get there please start criticising their leaders and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

But you won't! You are a coward! Just like Anjem Chouhdary and all the rest of you ungrateful bastards who enjoy the freedoms to criticise here and spout endless anti British shit.

You disgust me!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 13, 2019 5:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

HTH

And you just spout endless foreign agenda influenced anti British shite, why don't you and Felch just go and live in Russia China or the Middle East under one of the regimes you protect so much here?

When you get there please start criticising their leaders and let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

But you won't! You are a coward! Just like Anjem Chouhdary and all the rest of you ungrateful bastards who enjoy the freedoms to criticise here and spout endless anti British shit.

You disgust me!

So anyone using the freedoms we have are disgusting?
I take it you think we're not actually supposed to use and enjoy those freedoms then?
The freedoms are there in name only so we can wave them at other people in other countries and say we could use these freedoms if we wanted you know!
But you'd rather we cowared in the corner and only pulled out these freedoms at Christmas or on our birthdays?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Image :grrrrr: :hand:

Postby Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 am

Image :lol:

Postby LordRaven » Wed May 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

HTH

You disgust me!

So anyone using the freedoms we have are disgusting?
I take it you think we're not actually supposed to use and enjoy those freedoms then?
The freedoms are there in name only so we can wave them at other people in other countries and say we could use these freedoms if we wanted you know!
But you'd rather we cowared in the corner and only pulled out these freedoms at Christmas or on our birthdays?

Not at all, I like the fact that I live in a Free country and I will therefore back my country against others, you on the other hand post nonstop hatred of the country you live and its allies because you support all enemies of this country, and in doing so you are an ungrateful cunt.
Glad to know you continually supported Anjem Choudhary and his hate speeches when others, myself included, said he was inciting people to violence and was dangerous and should be locked up.
Well we all know what happened to Lee Rigby, case in point you clearly back enemies of this country and that makes you a cunt!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed May 15, 2019 1:20 pm

"So anyone using the freedoms we have are disgusting?
But you'd rather we cowared in the corner and only pulled out these freedoms at Christmas or on our birthdays?"

Freedoms are fine and dandy, but in the way that "freedom of speech" is interpreted by some as freedom to insult, revile and bully, and that "freedom of the press" is interpreted by some as the ability to hack innocent people's phones and peddle the resulting 'stories' to tabloids, so there must be limits.

The freedoms we have aren't there in name only so we can wave them at other people in other countries. They allow us to go onto forums to tell the world that Megan had a surrogate baby, that Blair killed millions in Iraq, that vaccinations are the work of the devil and that the Queen is a lizard. They allow us to demonstrate, to remonstrate and to strike. They are wide ranging, and used daily.

But they are also abused daily. And that can't be tolerated, for fear of losing those freedoms altogether.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm

What a warped country we live in.

An exploitative TV show (rightly) gets shut down after a participant dies within weeks of appearing on the show ...

But when the Tories are caught red-handed trying to hide the fact that literally thousands of extremely sick and disabled people have died within weeks of being declared "fit for work" in their disgusting disability denial system (which costs far more to administer than it will ever save in reduced disability benefits), millions of people continue to flock to the polls to actually vote them back into power and keep the vile Tory disability denial system in place.

Any country where people get outraged by the first issue, but actively endorse the ongoing second issue is a country with absolutely deranged priorities. :shoot: Tories and their supporters.

Postby LordRaven » Wed May 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Cannydc wrote:"So anyone using the freedoms we have are disgusting?
But you'd rather we cowared in the corner and only pulled out these freedoms at Christmas or on our birthdays?"

Freedoms are fine and dandy, but in the way that "freedom of speech" is interpreted by some as freedom to insult, revile and bully, and that "freedom of the press" is interpreted by some as the ability to hack innocent people's phones and peddle the resulting 'stories' to tabloids, so there must be limits.

The freedoms we have aren't there in name only so we can wave them at other people in other countries. They allow us to go onto forums to tell the world that Megan had a surrogate baby, that Blair killed millions in Iraq, that vaccinations are the work of the devil and that the Queen is a lizard. They allow us to demonstrate, to remonstrate and to strike. They are wide ranging, and used daily.

But they are also abused daily. And that can't be tolerated, for fear of losing those freedoms altogether.

And I guess that includes the freedoms to post CT Bullshit sites FAKE NEWS on here too.

Rollup and Felch are enjoying the freedoms this country allows them to the max whilst promoting the thoughts of those who'd gladly see us as a Nation fail at everything.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 9:15 am

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 am

Punk's off on one again.

Ray of Sunshine

Postby Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Punk's off on one again.

Not punk you ridiculous sap.

Right wing scum like you don't like the truth up em :pointlaugh:

Postby Rocthedog » Sat May 18, 2019 6:04 pm

I cannot believe what I was reading the shyte you wrote on here about freedoms, when you want to hand our country over to a Marxist and communist government what kind of idiot are you. Jeeze the mind boggles if you admire people like that then fuck off and live in North Korea. They would love you.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

I cannot believe what I was reading the shyte you wrote on here about freedoms, when you want to hand our country over to a Marxist and communist government what kind of idiot are you. Jeeze the mind boggles if you admire people like that then fuck off and live in North Korea. They would love you.

Whatever you're on, Rockforbrains, I respectfully suggest you have it reviewed by your GP.

It has fried your brain.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs