Re: The Impossible Whopper

Postby Gabby » Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:stop weaponising Stooo

that really fucks him off

But it’s ok when Vam does just that.... don’t hear you piping up then! :gigglesnshit:

:roll: ... give it a rest, ffs.

In case you hadn't noticed (but I'm sure you have), I don't get on with Holly, and Hobbit and me are just...meh...these days.

Plus, I purposely try and avoid mentioning/interacting with Stooo and Mes too often, because I can't be arsed with the inevitable 'ass-kissing' catcalls from morons like you :roll:

Stooo this, Stooo that.... :woteva:

Ok... let's try it another way.

Fuck off, Gobshite.

:pmsl:.... that’s better! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Wed May 15, 2019 4:41 pm

@ Gob...I bet your 'mahoosive' beanbag would fit snugly in that flapping motormouth of yours.

Give it a try... :smilin:
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Vam wrote:@ Gob...I bet your 'mahoosive' beanbag would fit snugly in that flapping motormouth of yours.

Nah! She doesn't like loose fitting stuff. :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Vam wrote:@ Gob...I bet your 'mahoosive' beanbag would fit snugly in that flapping motormouth of yours.

Euphemism?? :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Wed May 15, 2019 4:56 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Stooo wrote:Burger King is bringing the Impossible Whopper to three new cities

Burger King is now selling the meatless, plant-based burger patty at some restaurants in Miami; Columbus, Georgia; and Montgomery, Alabama; the burger chain announced on Tuesday.

Burger King first started offering the Impossible Whopper in St. Louis, Missouri, last month. That test went so well that the chain decided to roll out the Impossible Whopper nationwide this year.

Interest in plant-based protein is on the rise as meat eaters look to diversify their diets to be healthier and reduce their impact on the environment. That's good for Burger King, which is using the meatless version of its signature burger to attract Whopper fans to restaurants.

I'd give it a go :drool:

My daughter makes a lovely chilli with the plant based ingredient ..

I've made spagbol with Quorn before, mind you, I did use beef stock :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed May 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Ears are burning... :ooer:

Um, I talk to everyone and I rather like the bridges that I've built with members here. When someone responds to me in a positive way it isn't sucking up, it's conversation.

Do it again and I'll ban the fucking lot of you... :maryxmas:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Wed May 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Stooo wrote:Ears are burning... :ooer:

Um, I talk to everyone and I rather like the bridges that I've built with members here. When someone responds to me in a positive way it isn't sucking up, it's conversation.

I think the people who have 'known' you for more than a decade often seem to get a bit territorial about you - kinda marking their territory all around your knees :mrgreen:

Also, it's clearly tough for some to get their head around the fact that mods post as members too. Provided they're not trigger-happy banning all over the shop, they're allowed to post negative opinions surely?

Anyway, that's all the interaction you're gonna get outta me for a while. I've exceeded my quota, so...

:Hiya:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Wed May 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Stop telling whoppers :northpole:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Wed May 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Vam wrote:

I think the people who have 'known' you for more than a decade often seem to get a bit territorial about you - kinda marking their territory all around your knees :mrgreen:

Also, it's clearly tough for some to get their head around the fact that mods post as members too. Provided they're not trigger-happy banning all over the shop, they're allowed to post negative opinions surely?

Anyway, that's all the interaction you're gonna get outta me for a while. I've exceeded my quota, so...

Gabby

Postby Text » Wed May 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Vam wrote:

.. :Hiya: :off head: :off head: :off head:
Text

Postby Vam » Wed May 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:

You strike me more and more as a bit of a bully, Gobby.

Is anyone here scared of you, do you think? Maybe a bit wary of you explosively going off on one (again), and shooting your mouth off...?
Vam

Postby Gabby » Wed May 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Gabby

Postby Text » Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Let me make one thing clear, vamonos.
On the basis of what Stooo has just said, you are due TWO bans, cos on at least two separate occasions you have accused me of sucking up/slupring to stooo.

1. The first time was a few years ago when stooo was trying to reset his PW so he could visit my site. You parachuted into the thread and accused me of sucking up to him, just because we were discussing his PW.
2. The second time was about a week ago when you said I was slurp/slurping to him, just because I said I liked posting here.

So you are due two bans, vamonos, so you can drop your fucking miss innocent act. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Vam » Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Text wrote:Let me make one thing clear, vamonos.
On the basis of what Stooo has just said, you are due TWO bans, cos on at least two separate occasions you have accused me of sucking up/slupring to stooo.

1. The first time was a few years ago when stooo was trying to reset his PW so he could visit my site. You parachuted into the thread and accused me of sucking up to him, just because we were discussing his PW.
2. The second time was about a week ago when you said I was slurp/slurping to him, just because I said I liked posting here.

So you are due two bans, vamonos, so you can drop your fucking miss innocent act. :thumbsup:

There's nothing you want more than to see 'Vam - Perma'

5 years you've been pushing for it and waiting (in vain). Dream on, you obsessive window-slurping hag ... :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Text » Wed May 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Text wrote:Let me make one thing clear, vamonos.

There's nothing you want more than to see 'Vam - Perma'

5 years you've been pushing for it and waiting (in vain). Dream on, you obsessive window-slurping hag ... :mrgreen:

No, I am merely responding to stooo's post.
The rules brought in to protect people often backfire on the very people, cos they are usually the worst offenders, if anything.

You have accused me TWICE of sucking up to him so you deserve two bans. Period.
I don't give a shit one way or t'other what happens to you on here, you are not important in my life.
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms