Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Re: Conspiracy Theorists Just Want to Feel Special

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I think Lardy must have broken the record for how many times a person can type Russia.

And I think you and Felch have broken the record for being gullible in thinking all of their anti-west fake news sites are the real deal

Will you please address the Pentagon general Clark problem?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed May 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I think Lardy must have broken the record for how many times a person can type Russia.

And I think you and Felch have broken the record for being gullible in thinking all of their anti-west fake news sites are the real deal

More conspiracy crap that you lap up? No thanks!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

More conspiracy crap that you lap up? No thanks!

The General was a presidential candidate who was one of the top dogs at the Pentagon.
What he says in the two minute vid .... I printed out for you because I doubted you could watch a whole two minutes without losing concentration is CT bullshit? Even though what he said has been all over the news the last few years.
You're now telling me him and The Pentagon are CT nuts under the influence of Russia?
You have the mind of a not very bright child Raven.
It doesn't get much more mainstream for you than the Pentagon.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Thu May 23, 2019 10:38 am

:thud:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 23, 2019 1:08 pm

LordRaven wrote::thud:

It's really simple Raven.
Either the mainstream media lied to you about all these civil wars uprisings and leaders turning on their own people or General Wesley Clark is lying to us even though he told us years in advance which countries were going to be taken out and we see with our own eyes those countries being taken out.
He proved to be correct which means the stories you love to repeat from the MSM are bullshit.
Which means you keep spreading fake news from conspiracy sites that are known to the general public as the MSM.
When cornered Raven you chicken out.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Thu May 23, 2019 3:13 pm

US Accuses Syria Of More Chemical Attacks Just As Chemical Weapons Narrative Crumbles

The Institute for Public Accuracy published a report today about the leaked engineering assessment from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons investigation into an alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria which directly contradicts the findings of the official OPCW report on the matter. Until the unauthorized release of this internal document the public was kept entirely uninformed of its existence, despite the serious military consequences of the questions it raises; the official story that the Syrian government had dropped chemical weapons in Douma was used to justify an airstrike on Syria days later.

“A leaked OPCW document challenges claim that Assad used chemical weapons in Douma in April 2018, the basis for US military strikes,” tweeted journalist Aaron Maté of the new IPA report. “So far, Western media has ignored it, w/ only exceptions at the margins. Ted Postol is a leading expert; this should be impossible to ignore now.”

Hours later, the US State Department issued a statement once again accusing the Syrian government of using chemical weapons, and now when you search Google for information on chemical weapons in Syria, the results you get look like this:

So that’s convenient.

The State Department’s release actually reads like a government trying to regain control of an important narrative. It begins with an unsubstantiated allegation of a chlorine gas attack by the Syrian government this past Sunday, and warns that the US and its allies will respond militarily if chemical weapons have been used.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51655.htm

Explain that then raven and canny.

Coincidence?

Lies and withholding information from the public that when discovered and released, they muddy the waters of searches for it by repeating the claim but moving the date?

Why would they do that if not to try and obscure the findings previously hidden from the public?
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 am

Have the US administration confirmed that what Gen. Wesley Clarke said was;

a) Official policy

b) Factually accurate

c) Confirmed by others mentioned in the anecdote

And then there's this....

"So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. "

When was this ? "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran." So there was his original quote, now embellished to include mysterious 'bits of paper' and we are talking about anecdotal evidence from 18 years ago.

I guess this will all be in his new book... Which will be another straw for you to grasp at, no doubt.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat May 25, 2019 11:30 am

Cannydc wrote:Have the US administration confirmed that what Gen. Wesley Clarke said was;

a) Official policy

b) Factually accurate

"So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. "

When was this ? "As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran." So there was his original quote, now embellished to include mysterious 'bits of paper' and we are talking about anecdotal evidence from 18 years ago.

I guess this will all be in his new book... Which will be another straw for you to grasp at, no doubt.

Everything he said you have been watching come true.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 25, 2019 7:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Have the US administration confirmed that what Gen. Wesley Clarke said was;

a) Official policy

b) Factually accurate

Everything he said you have been watching come true.

Having to repeat answers on 2 separate threads here....

Rollup - what he is doing is called 'aftertiming'. It's easy to say NOW (or in 2007) what may or may not have been said 18 years ago, and adjust it to fit any narrative you like.

Here's an example. I was working in Labour HQ in 2007, Tony Blair was chatting to a few friends including Alistair Campbell and I distinctly heard him say that if he handed the party over to Gordon Brown it would start a lurch to the left resulting in at least a decade of Tory government and a mad Bennite like that loon Corbyn in charge, which would make Labour unelectable.

And of course, all of that will be in my new book, though not a word of it is true.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Israel: “Wiped off The Map”. The Rumor of the Century, Fabricated by the US Media to Justify An All out War on Iran

The following text by Arash Norouzi first published by the Mossadegh Project and Global Research in January 2007 confirms that the alleged “Wiped Off the Map” statement by Iran’s (former) president was never made.

In the light of recent US threats directed Iran, we are reposting this important article.

Iran does not constitute a threat to Israel.

The rumor was fabricated by the American media with a view to discrediting Iran’s head of state and providing a justification for waging an all out war on Iran.

Iran is blamed for refusing to abide by the “reasonable demands” of “the international community”.

In recent developments, Iran is persistently described as threatening the security of Israel. And Israel is described as instrumental in determining US foreign policy.

Realities are twisted and turned upside down. Iran is being accused of wanting to start a war.

The threat to global security comes from the US-NATO-Israel military alliance, which is now threatening Iran. The use of tactical nuclear weapons against Iran on a preemptive basis is contemplated.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-wi ... iran/21188

But then most people who are aware knew that for a long time anyway.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 25, 2019 8:41 pm

"The use of tactical nuclear weapons against Iran on a preemptive basis is contemplated."

And it's hyperbole like the drivel above that ALWAYS lets these sites down, Fletch.

You and I both know that even if it were contemplated, you and I would NEVER know until it actually happened.

Which simply negates the whole comment, of course, as untrustworthy, liable to print exaggerated material, dubious.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Cannydc wrote:"The use of tactical nuclear weapons against Iran on a preemptive basis is contemplated."

And it's hyperbole like the drivel above that ALWAYS lets these sites down, Fletch.

You and I both know that even if it were contemplated, you and I would NEVER know until it actually happened.

Which simply negates the whole comment, of course, as untrustworthy, liable to print exaggerated material, dubious.

Israel: “Wiped off The Map”. The Rumor of the Century, Fabricated by the US Media to Justify An All out War on Iran

That is the issue yet you side step it yet again and whine about something else. :hand:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 1:32 pm

The Western Media is Key to Syria Deception
By Jonathan Cook

By any reckoning, the claim made this week by al-Qaeda-linked fighters that they were targeted with chemical weapons by the Syrian government in Idlib province – their final holdout in Syria – should have been treated by the western media with a high degree of scepticism.

That the US and other western governments enthusiastically picked up those claims should not have made them any more credible.

Scepticism was all the more warranted from the media given that no physical evidence has yet been produced to corroborate the jihadists’ claims. And the media should have been warier still given that the Syrian government was already poised to defeat these al-Qaeda groups without resort to chemical weapons – and without provoking the predictable ire (yet again) of the west.

But most of all scepticism was required because these latest claims arrive just as we have learnt that the last supposed major chemical attack – which took place in April 2018 and was, as ever, blamed by all western sources on Syria’s president, Bashar Assad – was very possibly staged, a false-flag operation by those very al-Qaeda groups now claiming the Syrian government has attacked them once again.

Addicted to incompetence

Most astounding in this week’s coverage of the claims made by al-Qaeda groups is the fact that the western media continues to refuse to learn any lessons, develop any critical distance from the sources it relies on, even as those sources are shown to have repeatedly deceived it.

This was true after the failure to find WMD in Iraq, and it is now even more true after the the international community’s monitoring body on chemical weapons, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), was exposed this month as deeply dishonest.

It is bad enough that our governments and our expert institutions deceive and lie to us. But it is even worse that we have a corporate media addicted – at the most charitable interpretation – to its own incompetence. The evidence demonstrating that grows stronger by the day.

Jonathan Cook is a Nazareth- based journalist and winner of the Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism. No one pays him to write these blog posts. If you appreciated it, please consider visiting his website and make a donation to support his work.

Full article http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51664.htm

Long article, too long for the msm addicts but has sub-headings to help those with short attention spans. This bit at the end sums it up, the article has instances and facts, not a narrative.

Like a death cult

From the outside, this looks and sounds like a conspiracy. But actually it is something worse – and far more difficult to overcome.

The corporations that run our media and our governments have simply conflated in their own minds – and ours – the idea that their narrow corporate interests are synonymous with “western interests”.

The false narratives they generate are there to serve a system of power, as I have explained in previous blogs. That system’s worldview and values are enforced by a charmed circle that includes politicians, military generals, scientists, journalists and others operating as if brainwashed by some kind of death cult. They see the world through a single prism: the system’s need to hold on to power. Everything else – truth, evidence, justice, human rights, love, compassion – must take a back seat.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun May 26, 2019 2:10 pm

"We're Being Played": Tucker Carlson Features Leaked Syria Chemical Attack Memo

On Thursday night Fox's "Tucker Carlson Tonight" featured rare prime time coverage of the bombshell leaked OPCW report which refuted key events surrounding the April 2018 alleged chemical gas attack in Douma, Syria — which resulted in massive US and allied airstrikes on Damascus, nearly leading to a major war at the time. And now new allegations are looming which could once again lead to US airstrikes on Syria.

Congresswomen Gabbard told the Fox host during the interview that the leaked document presents major reasons to doubt the official narrative concerning both Douma and the most recent claims out of Idlib being advanced by the al-Qaeda groups Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS) and the Turkestan Islamic Party (TIP). She said she is reaching out to both the UN and OPCW for answers.

Referencing current and past Syria chemical attack claims, Tucker agreed that, "I'm beginning to suspect that we're being played here."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51662.htm

That's Peter Hitchens and Tucker Carlson now. Seen it anywhere else in the msm? It's a very important issue and one the UK government supported air strikes on Syria over...and was a lie.

Why hasn't this featured heavily in the western msm?
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Why hasn't this featured in the western msm?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/do ... 27116.html

They covered it.

However, according to the same OPCW report, it is likely that chemical weapons WERE used at Douma !!

The OPCW report said that there were “reasonable grounds that the use of a toxic chemical as a weapon has taken place on 7 April 2018. This toxic chemical contained reactive chlorine”.

But it said that it found no evidence of the use of nerve agents in Douma, which had been previously alleged by some parties in the conflict.

It is noted that the Twitter etc. from Tucker Carlson mentions CHEMICAL weapons, which OPCW say probably WERE used,

Someone's getting confused here. Chlorine is a WMD, just like any nerve agent.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... chdog-says

(Note, both quotes taken from MSM, which you claim ignores the subject. More bollocks)
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs