Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 1:26 pm

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I just dreamed Micky said he was gay and I was awake at the time!

More precisely bi-sexual.

Which in Micky's case will mean gay.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Mon May 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I just dreamed Micky said he was gay and I was awake at the time!

More precisely bi-sexual.

Which in Micky's case will mean gay.

I'm glad he's happy.

Spoiler: show
Look up the old definition.
jra

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun May 26, 2019 12:30 am

robbie who? didn't notice if fingers where long. but belly was large.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:42 am

does anyone know what the flower of a bannana looks like?

or know anything about an electric kiss?
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:15 pm

I've noticed a buzzing noise before the shadow creature jumps on my back. Also my stomach feels as though it's in lots of pain and tieing itself in knots. Last night i started to growl to wake myself up before I saw him. I rolled out of bed ready to attack but didn't hurt myself and wondered why the landing wasn't painful. Looked at the spot where shadow man was before and then woke up in my bed!

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:I've noticed a buzzing noise before the shadow creature jumps on my back. Also my stomach feels as though it's in lots of pain and tieing itself in knots. Last night i started to growl to wake myself up before I saw him. I rolled out of bed ready to attack but didn't hurt myself and wondered why the landing wasn't painful. Looked at the spot where shadow man was before and then woke up in my bed!

Where in bed, I often end up at the wrong end in a pursuit dream.

Remember that as soon as you realise that it's a dream you are in control.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Pro Tip:

Don't watch Russian car crash YouTubes just before you retire. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:41 pm

McAz wrote:Pro Tip:

That jolting is actually just your brain and body rebooting in a way to align before sleeping; brain has buggered off to REM but the body's just slipping into sweatpants and cleaning it's teeth.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Stooo wrote:

That jolting is actually just your brain and body rebooting in a way to align before sleeping; brain has buggered off to REM but the body's just slipping into sweatpants and cleaning it's teeth.

I generally meditate for a short while before sleeping so as to avoid the electric twitches. I rarely sleep without encountering mental monsters and close encounters of the terminal kind, so I have to meditate in the morning too in an attempt to combat the anxiety. Life is just a bowl of cherries. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I generally meditate for a short while before sleeping so as to avoid the electric twitches. I rarely sleep without encountering mental monsters and close encounters of the terminal kind, so I have to meditate in the morning too in an attempt to combat the anxiety. Life is just a bowl of cherries. :ooer:

I just lucid now if it gets too boring or monstery, been doing it for years.

I'm not sure if it keeps awake an area of the brain that should be resting though... :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I've noticed a buzzing noise before the shadow creature jumps on my back. Also my stomach feels as though it's in lots of pain and tieing itself in knots. Last night i started to growl to wake myself up before I saw him. I rolled out of bed ready to attack but didn't hurt myself and wondered why the landing wasn't painful. Looked at the spot where shadow man was before and then woke up in my bed!

Where in bed, I often end up at the wrong end in a pursuit dream.

Remember that as soon as you realise that it's a dream you are in control.

I ended up curled up by the bedroom door. Then woke up in bed. I knew I was dreaming to start which is why I was trying to growl to wake myself up and then I thought the rolling out of bed was me awake then I woke up.

Postby jra » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:21 am

art0hur0moh wrote:does anyone know what the flower of a bannana looks like?

Shockingly, I don't know what an 'electric kiss' is.
jra

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:15 pm

jra wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:does anyone know what the flower of a bannana looks like?

Shockingly, I don't know what an 'electric kiss' is.

probably a bit like an electric dream? I was being attacked by a large black cat, but never felt threatened by it. located a door, found a key and unlocked the door. walked out only to feel I couldn't leave what/who was in the room, so returned. passed through an outer room into an inner. sat down against a wall with a large mirror to My right. closed My eyes in a contmplationary manner when I felt someone sit on My lap. it was like I could see Her lips as She offered tender kisses. when I returned the kiss I got an electric shock. I am more curious if the shock is a correct action or incorrect?

dream I had earlier involved heroin, I had to become and adict to fulfill some elaborate plot. watched a movie a few of days ago about last knights. commander acted like a drunk for a year to force an enemy to reduce His standing gaurd. I play apex as well, so have had a few dreams that involve game play with unusual results. I was hunting an opponent, ventured round a croner to see two People (Male and Female) who I shot with a water gun, in them back ground on a cliff edge was another Woman observing. been in hand to hand combat with weapons that are not included in the game. but the past few nights have been very unusual?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 am

a few nights ago I think I can honestly say My favorite dream so far, or comparable to riding Pegasus as a Boy. so I guess as an Adult. may not seem like much to anyone else, but My Childrens Mum didn't like it. Just laying back in bed holding someone in My arms as She laying back into My chest. I just really liked it, no running, flying, floatiing, sinking, fighting, abstract stuff that imprints it self in the mind far longer than is usefull. just a nice calm peacfull moment. that is till the thought occured, should My hand be there? only to wake up shortly after moving it to a modest placement. though I did get the impression it was time to get up and do things, start the day type of thing.

I recal hearing that the telling of dreams should be avoided. though that doesn't seem to have botherd some of the writers of the bible. or Platos account of a Young Man giving account of His vision of the dead collecting a gem to return to this realm.

if it is all supposed to be the same, why do all the interpretations differ so much?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:52 am

way way way way way way way way better! I can't ever recal feeling present in dream.
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug