DS Thread #113

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Only on DS can a topic about 2 kids being murdered be turned into a sympathy fest for their murderer just because it was a woman. Of course anyone who goes against the majority and says it was a vile act is vilified and called names. Wonder how long it will be before the thread gets shut down because "DS accepts zero tolerance of dismissing post natal depression psychosis". Bunch of sycophantic bastards on that site.

Typically, men and women kill their children for different reasons. Women normally kill babies and small children men kill older children, women do the most Altruistic filicide The act is committed out of love, usually to help the child avoid perceived suffering. Men do the most Spousal revenge filicide ,The motivation and action of the offender is a deliberate attempt to make their spouse suffer.

That isnt to say that men do not kill for Altruistic filicide reasons or that Women never do revenge filicide

What a load of psychobabble crap. Carry on, you fit in well with the rest of the assholes on there. Age of equality is alive and well, as long as women are never vilified for evil and are praised to the heavens for being "the stronger sex". :roll:

Give it a rest jra. Men have always been called the stronger sex,hence why having balls means being brave and being a pussy means someone is weak. History is littered with men committing atrocious acts and getting away with it.
Explanining the physiological differences between certain murders is not excusing them.

Psychological*****

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Only on DS can a topic about 2 kids being murdered be turned into a sympathy fest for their murderer just because it was a woman. Of course anyone who goes against the majority and says it was a vile act is vilified and called names. Wonder how long it will be before the thread gets shut down because "DS accepts zero tolerance of dismissing post natal depression psychosis". Bunch of sycophantic bastards on that site.

Typically, men and women kill their children for different reasons. Women normally kill babies and small children men kill older children, women do the most Altruistic filicide The act is committed out of love, usually to help the child avoid perceived suffering. Men do the most Spousal revenge filicide ,The motivation and action of the offender is a deliberate attempt to make their spouse suffer.

That isnt to say that men do not kill for Altruistic filicide reasons or that Women never do revenge filicide

What a load of psychobabble crap. Carry on, you fit in well with the rest of the assholes on there. Age of equality is alive and well, as long as women are never vilified for evil and are praised to the heavens for being "the stronger sex". :roll:

You’re the kind of sad creep who says nothing about sexism against women, but freaks out over the tiniest thing when he thinks men are being insulted. You’re truly pathetic and I wonder how men like you would cope being a woman in such a misogynistic world. You wouldn’t last if this is how easily you see yourself as a victim. The stronger sex? Even the English language is against women on that one. If you had to put up with “like a girl”, “stop being a pussy” etc, you'd never stop whining. Pathetic.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:39 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jen Eruss knows exactly why that women murdered her children then tried to kill herself by ramming a truck. Her guts have spoken to her.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93651916

Have you noticed those who want sympathy the most on DS are those that never have any for anyone else?

No,who was doing that? Jen Eruss wasn't looking for sympathy was she?

What about now? Only sees what others do, never themself. Now look what you made me do. I hope you suffer.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ely#latest

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jen Eruss knows exactly why that women murdered her children then tried to kill herself by ramming a truck. Her guts have spoken to her.

Have you noticed those who want sympathy the most on DS are those that never have any for anyone else?

What about now? Only sees what others do, never themself. Now look what you made me do. I hope you suffer.

Oh and anyone who is worried, don't be, she has been logging on to read her suicide thread but does not care enough to post to say she is OK. Selfish through and through

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:29 am

I'm sure it will be deleted soon enough

hope so anyway

we'll miss her on here :wurms:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:42 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm sure it will be deleted soon enough

hope so anyway

Hmmm is she the one who wanted evidence of her being selfish?

Postby Cobs » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:12 am

Bolly is unbanned I see. You have to put a stake through her heart.
Cobs

Postby Bessie » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 am

Cobs wrote:Bolly is unbanned I see. You have to put a stake through her heart.

:mrgreen:
Bessie

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh and anyone who is worried, don't be, she has been logging on to read her suicide thread but does not care enough to post to say she is OK. Selfish through and through

She has posted in it saying she has no recollection of writing the thread and hinted she is going to commit suicide.

Postby Cobs » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:33 am

stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming
Cobs

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has posted in it saying she has no recollection of writing the thread and hinted she is going to commit suicide.

Selfish people take no blame for anything. Everything is everyone else's fault. Hope DS banns her arse. They normally do with those who post suicide threads. She probably got a warning after her trolling and trying to make DS mods and posters pay for that.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:36 am

she is also trying to subtly blame anyone that argued with her in the other thread

the thread needs deleting, and she needs to get off the internet for her own good

stoatie wrote: »
That thread got well out of hand. I regret my part in it, should have just steered clear.

Yes it was rather unfortunate you referred to me as a troll.
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:37 am

Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming

I like stoatie a lot, he might love his internet but he's a good sort that doesn't feel the need to be a 'mean boy'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm sure it will be deleted soon enough

hope so anyway

Oh??? Do we know her on here?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:53 am