DS Thread #113

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:44 pm

It makes me sick the usual DS pack continually picking on a very vulnerable poster. Shame on you all (except stoatie who apologised).

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Many folk with personality disorders and serious mental health issues lack empathy. It doesn't make them a bad person and it's no reason to bully and namecall her. Just leave her be, she's very vulnerable.

Postby jra » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Only on DS can a topic about 2 kids being murdered be turned into a sympathy fest for their murderer just because it was a woman. Of course anyone who goes against the majority and says it was a vile act is vilified and called names. Wonder how long it will be before the thread gets shut down because "DS accepts zero tolerance of dismissing post natal depression psychosis". Bunch of sycophantic bastards on that site.

Typically, men and women kill their children for different reasons. Women normally kill babies and small children men kill older children, women do the most Altruistic filicide The act is committed out of love, usually to help the child avoid perceived suffering. Men do the most Spousal revenge filicide ,The motivation and action of the offender is a deliberate attempt to make their spouse suffer.

That isnt to say that men do not kill for Altruistic filicide reasons or that Women never do revenge filicide

What a load of psychobabble crap. Carry on, you fit in well with the rest of the assholes on there. Age of equality is alive and well, as long as women are never vilified for evil and are praised to the heavens for being "the stronger sex". :roll:

Give it a rest jra. Men have always been called the stronger sex,hence why having balls means being brave and being a pussy means someone is weak. History is littered with men committing atrocious acts and getting away with it.
Explanining the physiological differences between certain murders is not excusing them.

You do know I don't guest post on here?

I thought I'd slot that helpful hint in, so you don't continue further on your misguided journey. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Pork pie spotter » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:10 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Only on DS can a topic about 2 kids being murdered be turned into a sympathy fest for their murderer just because it was a woman. Of course anyone who goes against the majority and says it was a vile act is vilified and called names. Wonder how long it will be before the thread gets shut down because "DS accepts zero tolerance of dismissing post natal depression psychosis". Bunch of sycophantic bastards on that site.

Typically, men and women kill their children for different reasons. Women normally kill babies and small children men kill older children, women do the most Altruistic filicide The act is committed out of love, usually to help the child avoid perceived suffering. Men do the most Spousal revenge filicide ,The motivation and action of the offender is a deliberate attempt to make their spouse suffer.

That isnt to say that men do not kill for Altruistic filicide reasons or that Women never do revenge filicide

What a load of psychobabble crap. Carry on, you fit in well with the rest of the assholes on there. Age of equality is alive and well, as long as women are never vilified for evil and are praised to the heavens for being "the stronger sex". :roll:

Give it a rest jra. Men have always been called the stronger sex,hence why having balls means being brave and being a pussy means someone is weak. History is littered with men committing atrocious acts and getting away with it.
Explanining the physiological differences between certain murders is not excusing them.

You do know I don't guest post on here?

I thought I'd slot that helpful hint in, so you don't continue further on your misguided journey. :thumbsup:

Lying cunt! :slap:
Pork pie spotter

Postby Cobs » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:25 pm

It was such a page 100 post. :bullshit:
Cobs

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:54 pm

I can confirm that jra had absolutely nothing to do with that post. It was me and the admins will confirm I am not jra

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming

I like stoatie a lot, he might love his internet but he's a good sort that doesn't feel the need to be a 'mean boy'

Always liked stoatie

Although I disagree with him about almost everything

Decent human being

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:I can confirm that jra had absolutely nothing to do with that post. It was me and the admins will confirm I am not jra

Dean

Postby measurer » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:
Passionwagon wrote:
guest wrote:I still can't believe i am single, still not got a girlfriend and still banned from sites

COME ON I WANT TO BE FUCKING HAPPY :bawlin:

Oh here we go. Hello Sam :header:

Where the fuck are all you DS cunts going to go in November when this place closes?

Well, it's certainly not going to be Mensa.

Seriously guffawed at this AB. :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Come on Liverpool...

Stop arguing on forums Dean and watch the match.

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:Come on Liverpool...

Funny, coming from a cowardly Baghdad...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Dean wrote:

Funny, coming from a cowardly Baghdad...

You probably haven’t got a telly you Brummie scruff.

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:28 pm

Why are you taking time out of it to post?
Junglejayne

Previous

Return to The Archive