Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:06 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Fletch wrote:

:yikes:

She should not have been there in the first place. Plus there have been many attacks of a various nature He did the right thing I personally applaud him. No one could say what she was carrying, she put herself in that position not him. Have you thought an armed police officer ( if present ) could have shot her. And be in the right to do so.

I agree.
She could have had a gun knife who knows what in that bag and if she had he'd be lauded as the big hero of the day.
Wrong move near my wife and kids and I'd have no problem punching her hard and fast.
The real issue here is why was there no security inside or outside the building?
No security whatsoever and who ever is responsible for that should be the one or ones being suspended.
Not often I stick up for a Tory and I'm not I'm sticking up for a man put on the spot ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Fletch wrote:

She should not have been there in the first place. Plus there have been many attacks of a various nature He did the right thing I personally applaud him. No one could say what she was carrying, she put herself in that position not him. Have you thought an armed police officer ( if present ) could have shot her. And be in the right to do so.

I agree.
She could have had a gun knife who knows what in that bag and if she had he'd be lauded as the big hero of the day.
Wrong move near my wife and kids and I'd have no problem punching her hard and fast.
The real issue here is why was there no security inside or outside the building?
No security whatsoever and who ever is responsible for that should be the one or ones being suspended.
Not often I stick up for a Tory and I'm not I'm sticking up for a man put on the spot ....

Greenpeace were in the event for four minutes and allowed through by security, she was never a threat.

You used to research this stuff once upon a time.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I agree.

Greenpeace were in the event for four minutes and allowed through by security, she was never a threat.

You used to research this stuff once upon a time.

I did for about ten minutes this morning and the story then on radio and online was there was no security and no mention of Greenpeace.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:18 pm

it was a girl in a fucking evening dress ffs...
:hand:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Fletch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:18 pm

My concern is the way he confronted her, not that he did.

Pinning against the wall then grabbing her neck. Too much. Pissed? :dunno:

He could have just stood and blocked her way but he appeared a bit too keen to attack a woman for my liking.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I did for about ten minutes this morning and the story then on radio and online was there was no security and no mention of Greenpeace.

Do more, you're better than that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Fletch wrote:My concern is the way he confronted her, not that he did.

He could have just stood and blocked her way but he appeared a bit too keen to attack a woman for my liking.

Agree, the physical stuff was way O.T.T.
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Seems he's got 'previous' for man handling women. Here he is giving Hunts wife the tongue in front of an all male audience.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/in-the-n ... remy-hunt/
Grafenwalder

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Seems he's got 'previous' for man handling women. Here he is giving Hunts wife the tongue in front of an all male audience.

Urgh! :pukeup:

I think with hindsight he did seem to go ott but it shows just how much certain men of a certain age and ethnicity are threatened by someone who is out of place or trespassing on what’s ‘theirs’.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Oh yes!

Remember this gem?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ion-affair
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:53 pm

No offence chaps but with our increasingly divided nation and in memory of Jo Cox and the recent milkshake throwing incidents, which Jo Brand stupidly rose the stakes on by thinking it funny to say they ought to use battery acid instead of milkshake, we have no idea what nutters in society will do next -male or female.
The nutty woman who burst a trump balloon got arrested, so why oh why is this trouble maker getting sympathy?
She was up to no good so bollocks to her.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:56 pm

This blazing row between deFheffil and the bird from the paper that he's shagging are all over the media, the Secret Barrister is even giving out free advice :yikes:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:18 pm

The right wing are the whinging scumbags of the Earth!

They label the youth as 'snowflakes' yet when there is the tiniest of slight against the gammon, they act like spoilt toddlers.

To the low IQ whinging gammon, direct contact through physical attacks like to the Greenpeace lady and the attack on Corbyn are more than OK but a bit of milkshake over them and the sky falls in! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Get tae fuck! :hand:

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:The right wing are the whinging scumbags of the Earth!

They label the youth as 'snowflakes' yet when there is the tiniest of slight against the gammon, they act like spoilt toddlers.

To the low IQ whinging gammon, direct contact through physical attacks like to the Greenpeace lady and the attack on Corbyn are more than OK but a bit of milkshake over them and the sky falls in! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And Jo Cox? Are you suggesting she deserved to be attacked, and milkshakes replaced with battery acid --as per Jo Brand's suggestion?

If people are given free rein to disrupt and assault others just because they don't like their politics we heading toward anarchy.

You seem to think it okay for left wing types to assault right wing sorts but not vice versa, that is double standards is it not?

That fucking idiot who stabbed a Trump Baby Balloon got arrested and so should all these fuckers to stop these kind of assaults for good.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:The right wing are the whinging scumbags of the Earth!

And Jo Cox? Are you suggesting she deserved to be attacked, and milkshakes replaced with battery acid --as per Jo Brand's suggestion?

If people are given free rein to disrupt and assault others just because they don't like their politics we heading toward anarchy.

You seem to think it okay for left wing types to assault right wing sorts but not vice versa, that is double standards is it not?

That fucking idiot who stabbed a Trump Baby Balloon got arrested and so should all these fuckers to stop these kind of assaults for good.

You can't comprehend the concept of context as described in the previous post can you.

Never mind...Most Rwingers can't :laughing:

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs