Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Pharma worker » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Message to Rolled up and smoked too many spliffs jelly brain,
What do you actually know what the pharma industry does?
Answer please. Give me your detailed findings.
You have my attention.
Pharma worker

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Pharma worker wrote:Message to Rolled up and smoked too many spliffs jelly brain,

You blew it at that point I make a point of avoiding the children who come in this section.
I suggest you try Google.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Pharma worker wrote:Message to Rolled up and smoked too many spliffs jelly brain,

You blew it at that point I make a point of avoiding the children who come in this section.
I suggest you try Google.

I suggest you grow up, if you can’t have an adult conversation without resorting to smears then kindly go away and let the adults speak

Postby calitom » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:24 pm

You have my attention.

as usual these discussions get mixed up because many things are discussed at once.
YES you are correct that it cost a ton of money to develope and patent drugs.And the pharma companies can and should be able to charge what they want to stay in business and make a profit.

But that doesnt mean that the pharmaceutical companies arent also deceivers re the statin drugs and many vaccines.Which is a totally different subject.

As Bobby V asked.."Devil or Angel?"
calitom

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Prescription Drug Prices Are Skyrocketing At Five Times The Rate Of Inflation

More than 3,400 drugs have boosted their prices in the first six months of 2019, an increase of 17% in the number of drug hikes from a year earlier.

The average price hike is 10.5%, or 5 times the rate of inflation.

The drug hikes come at a time when lawmakers and the Trump administration have vowed to address the problem of rising prescription costs.

Price hikes on prescription drugs are surging in 2019, despite vows from lawmakers and the Trump administration to rein in pharmaceutical costs.

So far in 2019, more than 3,400 drugs have boosted their prices, a 17% increase compared with the roughly 2,900 drug price increases at the same time in 2018, according to a new analysis by Rx Savings Solutions, a consultant to health plans and employers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-price ... inflation/

More altruistic behaviour from big pharma...

Do you have any idea of the costs of research and development and then trials before drug companies can make any kind of profit?
Are you even aware that many drugs simply fail to get passed and all of the money they lose?
Excuse them for trying to balance the books, keep people employed and continue to improve people’s lives.

We know all the foods and medicines nessesary for curing disease! the only reason the pharmasutical act came into being is because an experiment went wrong and a wearhouse full of cotton was destroyed. the later addition of opium and other narcotics (You make Your livelihood on the back of opioid addicts!) was mostly due to quack merchants peddling teir product. only difference is one has a logo abd brand name the other was just a Person trying to make a living. and a few People died, but would have only become a Public issue when a wealthy Person was directly effected.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:40 pm

calitom wrote:
You have my attention.

as usual these discussions get mixed up because many things are discussed at once.
YES you are correct that it cost a ton of money to develope and patent drugs.And the pharma companies can and should be able to charge what they want to stay in business and make a profit.

But that doesnt mean that the pharmaceutical companies arent also deceivers re the statin drugs and many vaccines.Which is a totally different subject.

Statins cost the NHS around 10p (8 cents) a day.

Statins have been clearly shown to reduce blood cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis, or heart disease. They work by reducing the liver's production of cholesterol. They block an enzyme called HMG CoA Reductase that the liver uses to make cholesterol. The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (Nice) recommends statins should be offered to all patients assessed as having at least a one-in-10 chance of suffering a heart attack or stroke within a decade.

To make them in any way controversial seems odd, considering the cost v. benefits.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/0 ... save-cash/

https://www.pritikin.com/your-health/he ... nough.html
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Rat at tat wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:anyone got details of the court case that took place yesterday at 16 eagle street albany?

something about revoking the religious exemption?

and on the other side a wee island near san fransisco (the devils teeth?) they are talking about dropping tons of Rat poison on to kill all the mice?

here! I get it all the time. oh, You can't grow Your grass because it attracts vermin. actually the disease carriers reside in Your cities! not in our towns, Rats don't like People that much when they can acquire food by Natural meens.

What court case?
What religious exemption?
Devils teeth and tons of rat poison to kill mice?
Grass attracting vermin?
Rats acquiring food by natural means?
You must have a brain like alphabetti spaghetti, that’s all over the place.
Just like all your posts it makes no sense.
Do you use an enigma machine to type your posts?
Is there some hidden code needed to decipher your posts?

no just normal spaghetti, though significantly more than You have going on in Your brain! I have ansered the questions in many ways in previous posts. though what I wrote isn't that hard to decifer with a bit of time or considration of the tyranical devistation brought upon the Planet by wilful ignorance. or you could do a bit of your own independant reserch in the Natural life span of biosystems and related organisms they depend on for Life!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
calitom wrote:
You have my attention.

Statins have been clearly shown to reduce blood cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis, or heart disease. They work by reducing the liver's production of cholesterol. They block an enzyme called HMG CoA Reductase that the liver uses to make cholesterol. The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (Nice) recommends statins should be offered to all patients assessed as having at least a one-in-10 chance of suffering a heart attack or stroke within a decade.

To make them in any way controversial seems odd, considering the cost v. benefits.

interesting? You choose to mention Heart disease in relation to quack meds, but not the cure by prevention of cause! glyphosate is a chemical weapon of mass destruction that We are all exposed to by untrained domestic customers!

Why do I have to put up with Your minipulated by hand crap in My environment and water table? if You want to use it, go live in the middle of a city where You are not poluting the Natural environment.
art0hur0moh

Postby calitom » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Cannydc wrote:
calitom wrote:
You have my attention.

For Gods sake Canny...are you a real person or do you just regurgitate crap you look up on google search?
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:47 am

calitom wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
calitom wrote:
You have my attention.

For Gods sake Canny...are you a real person or do you just regurgitate crap you look up on google search?

....and rarely providing a link which he thinks fools people into thinking he's clever in some way.
Tom I've been saying he's not human for quite some time he's an algorithm because no one can be this robotically obedient and believing in the system .... not even a brainwashed military jump when he's told to jump kind surely.
This is Mister Google.
Don't question anything.
Believe the official view and never waiver.
He's a fucking machine a shill or a seriously sad bastard and more and more people are beginning to notice.
He's been leaving the fucking country for I don't know how many years with his catalogue bride but he's still here!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 am

One cardiologist's mission to reduce statin use for cholesterol

physicians know only the prescription model. They are taught that the only truly valid proof of efficacy is a clinical trial and that everything else is conjecture. That's why pharma rules, even though the literature is full of data about the health benefits of various foods. Food does not have "dosing data."
Did you know that doctors are monitored according to whether they prescribe medications? If I don't follow the cholesterol guidelines by prescribing statins, insurers will send letters scolding me. If I don't talk to you about the cholesterol-lowering effects of walnuts and oat bran, nobody cares. Physicians even get paid more when a drug is prescribed. A medical encounter that generates a prescription is considered more complex, which qualifies for higher reimbursement. In contrast, if a physician uses some of the very limited time with patients to talk about antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, they get nothing more.

My solution is to give physicians, insurers and especially patients an alternative food-based option for cholesterol lowering that could compete with drugs on every level.

But given that it takes only a month of dietary change to determine whether you're a food responder, doesn't it make sense to give people the chance to at least try a validated food intervention before assigning them to a lifetime of pills? Especially since food doesn't have any side effects, just side benefits such as lower blood pressure, better blood sugar control, weight loss and feeling better.
Food is the comprehensive solution to a complex problem. And it just might put me -- and pharmaceutical companies -- out of business.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/08/heal ... index.html

Food is my main medicine for high blood pressure lower cholesterol diabetic glucose control without pills.
I've talked about it many times on this site.
In fact I talked about it a few hours back in what you eating in the arms.
Food is the best medicine for me.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 am

In a retrospective cohort study of adults aged 75 years or older without prior CVD, statin use did not reduce risk for CVD or all-cause mortality in those without diabetes. Read more.
https://www.healio.com/internal-medicin ... nsion-risk
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:04 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:In a retrospective cohort study of adults aged 75 years or older without prior CVD, statin use did not reduce risk for CVD or all-cause mortality in those without diabetes. Read more.

Jack---the only study showing any effectiveness for statinsin reducing CVD(and it is very very very slight--very weak) is the study on middle aged men with prior heart disease.Other than for this group statins are not proven to provide any benefit.The only 'effect' they have is majorly effing with synthesis of necessary cholesterol production...and screwing up all sorts of chemical processes causing brain deterioration,vitamin d shortage COQ10 shortage.

PS--that thing is a bot--i agree with you. that is the only explanation for that last post..especially after the fairly detailed explanations I gave it on the subject matter previously.
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:In a retrospective cohort study of adults aged 75 years or older without prior CVD, statin use did not reduce risk for CVD or all-cause mortality in those without diabetes. Read more.

Absolutely right.

And, having spoken to my GP a few days ago after someone expressed surprise that I wasn't on Statins, her comment was "we only prescribe them to people who are statistically more likely to have a heart attack - i.e. those with symptoms of blocked arteries and high cholesterol readings.

And at 10p a day, if I was a heart attack candidate I would be glad of them too.

Meanwhile, Marvin and Tom want them off the market???

Finally, I had a good laugh at the 'robot' bollocks. Some people really do need a good dose of Occam's Razor. Not that a razor and paranoia are a good pairing, of course.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am

This is amusing, I can imagine Dogs readers arguing with their GP's because of the crap they read here,

When the doctor says "I am prescribing you statins" the Dogs member replies "fuck off! I read Dogs and such and such (who is clearly an expert) says they are not good for me."

Why have GP surgeries when we can all read Dogs :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs