Bravo Boris!

Bravo Boris!

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Some good news for this section at last - an antidote for the daily whinging, barrel-scraping threads from the doom & gloom merchants that populate this forum.

Boris has made an excellent start, and is preparing for a no deal Brexit on Oct 31st 'by any means necessary' He has created a 'war cabinet' of 6 senior ministers, all of whom are Brexiteers who support no deal. These 6 hardcore Brexiteers will plot that nation's future. If necessary, Boris will suspend parliament or call a GE to thwart those trying to block no deal. At long last, it's finally happening.

Hopefully this will put and end to the perpetual whining about a second referendum and the desperate cries for a 'people's vote'

I'm not a huge fan of polls, but I know many on here are, and like to gloat when polls show they have made a tiny gain. So to put things into perspective, I thought it worth mentioning the 'Boris Bounce'. The Tories have gained 6 points since he became PM, and are now 10 points clear of Labour, the biggest gap for 5 months. Meanwhile, Jo Swinson's election has had the opposite affect on the Lib Dems, who have dropped 3 points and now find themselves below Labour. :gigglesnshit:

Onwards and upwards. :cheers:
Red Okktober

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:57 pm

You are a truly gullible fucker, aren't you? Image
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm

I was going to add 'cue the moronic replies' but you've saved me the effort.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I was going to add 'cue the moronic replies' but you've saved me the effort.

You should have - indecisive and gullible. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:05 pm

I for one, am looking forward to full-on meltdowns and absolute fucking drivel that some of you will no doubt come out with. :bell:
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I for one, am looking forward to full-on meltdowns and absolute fucking drivel that some of you will no doubt come out with. :bell:

You'll be disappointed - I'm for remaining or a hard Brexit followed by the inevitable break up of the UK - but that's how gullible your kind are. :twirl:
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Sterling crashed through trading barriers, falling to an intraday low of $1.2120 in shallower overnight Asian trade, the lowest since March 2017.

Bravo Boris! :Wiiiine!:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Some good news for this section at last - an antidote for the daily whinging, barrel-scraping threads from the doom & gloom merchants that populate this forum.

Boris has made an excellent start, and is preparing for a no deal Brexit on Oct 31st 'by any means necessary' He has created a 'war cabinet' of 6 senior ministers, all of whom are Brexiteers who support no deal. These 6 hardcore Brexiteers will plot that nation's future. If necessary, Boris will suspend parliament or call a GE to thwart those trying to block no deal. At long last, it's finally happening.

Hopefully this will put and end to the perpetual whining about a second referendum and the desperate cries for a 'people's vote'

I'm not a huge fan of polls, but I know many on here are, and like to gloat when polls show they have made a tiny gain. So to put things into perspective, I thought it worth mentioning the 'Boris Bounce'. The Tories have gained 6 points since he became PM, and are now 10 points clear of Labour, the biggest gap for 5 months. Meanwhile, Jo Swinson's election has had the opposite affect on the Lib Dems, who have dropped 3 points and now find themselves below Labour. :gigglesnshit:

That was just a YouGov poll though who are never right and are always biased towards the Tories.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brit ... SKCN1UM0NR

..Other polls disagree!

Threasa May had a much bigger bounce when she came to power than the one YouGov suggests for Boris and look what happened to her majority at the 2017 election :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Some good news for this section at last - an antidote for the daily whinging, barrel-scraping threads from the doom & gloom merchants that populate this forum.

You’re just looking for a fight! :wurms:

At the moment it’s all just words, he’s good at words, as are most politicos, let’s see what he does achieve. I hope for the sake of the country it’s positive and he is way more shrewd and media savvy than May was so that’s half the battle won already.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

At the moment it’s all just words, he’s good at words, as are most politicos, let’s see what he does achieve. I hope for the sake of the country it’s positive and he is way more shrewd and media savvy than May was so that’s half the battle won already.

There's nothing to fight about.

It just makes a change from all the usual barrel-scraping anti Boris/Bexit shite that gets posted on here - 'Boris spills wine on gfs sofa' ' no one under 30 knows what miles or inches are' 'Boris fails to open door after someone rings bell THREE times' and so on.

It's some proper news at last for the news section.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It just makes a change from all the usual barrel-scraping anti Boris/Bexit shite that gets posted on here - 'Boris spills wine on gfs sofa' ' no one under 30 knows what miles or inches are' 'Boris fails to open door after someone rings bell THREE times' and so on.

Nwasty lefties keep saying things i don't like!

:hand: :pmsl:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Yeah ok, but it’s hard to take him seriously after all his gaffs. Even a stoic Tory like you must cringe at the things he comes out with at times.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:

That was just a YouGov poll though who are never right and are always biased towards the Tories.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brit ... SKCN1UM0NR

..Other polls disagree!

Threasa May had a much bigger bounce when she came to power than the one YouGov suggests for Boris and look what happened to her majority at the 2017 election :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

the present bounce echoed a similar drop in support for BxP Ltd, two cheeks of the same arse...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Stooo wrote:the present bounce echoed a similar drop in support for BxP Ltd, two cheeks of the same arse...

What do you think of the Lib Dems 3 point drop since Swinson took over? If the others are cheeks of the same arse, I guess that makes the Lib Dems the arsehole of British politics. :pmsl:
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:50 pm

Anyway Stooo, what do you make of Boris' War Cabinet? Six hardcore Tory Brexiteers who are about to decide your future.

You must be having nightmares.

Time to hang up your beret, and come back down the Earth.
Red Okktober

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs