October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
All that dinosaur shit? :pukeup:

Are you saying you can remember what it smells like then???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Ask McAz, he'll know :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:

You're confusing dinosaur shit with bullshit when it comes to McSnide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
LordRaven wrote:It just might turn out that way with fires burning everywhere, lighting up city skylines as eerie backdrops for mobs running amok with legal explosives.

I hope not, but I can't see anything good happening - unless we have a definitive and rapid change come our way for the better.

The only people rioting will be liberal lefties, due to them having failed to get their own way. The same twats who have spent the last 3 years protesting against the democratic vote. It stands to reason that they will also protest (as in possible rioting) when the deed is officially done.

You won't see regular folk rioting due to Brexit having 'fucked them up' overnight. Because the day after Brexit will be the same as the day before Brexit, with no discernible difference to anyone's life (apart from the news coverage of liberal lefties rioting)

So yeah, public unrest is a strong possibly, but it will involve the very people who are now warning us that public unrest will occur.

Catch 22 for imbeciles.

What about those trying to get medication for loved ones. Will they sit back and light a pipe while their daughter goes into anaphylactic shock after a sting content in the knowledge that all in all it's been worth it?

Any society is three square meals away from anarchy, and that includes the regular folk.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
All that dinosaur shit? :pukeup:

Are you saying you can remember what it smells like then???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

From memory, not unlike Subway on a hot day. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:06 am

Donald Trump warns no free trade deal if Britain taxes tech giants

Donald Trump’s administration has warned Britain will not get a free trade deal with the US unless the government reconsiders taxes on US tech giants. US officials have demanded that an incoming tax on global businesses generating at least £500 million a year is scrapped due to the impact it will have on US companies. The digital services tax, announced in the October 2018 budget by former chancellor Phillip Hammond, will target tech giants such as Amazon, Google, Facebook and Twitter when it comes into force next April. The tax will be written into law in this year’s Autumn budget and will add a 2% tax on profits made by specific types of digital business. It explicitly targets search engines, social media platforms and online marketplaces as the government says current internation......
https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/03/donald-t ... _bq7-A7TxE
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:51 am

The EU have said no renegotiation so it's over, No Deal.

Their lack of flexibility has proved their undoing.

All they had to do was offer a few concessions to Cameron and Brexit would never have happened.

That proved that the EU could not be reformed from within and nothing they've done since has done anything to disprove that.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:44 am

Massive devaluing of the pound and the dollar just around the corner.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:40 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Massive devaluing of the pound and the dollar just around the corner.

Would that be good or bad?

China just devalued their currency, was that good for them or bad?

With all these currencies being devalued is that good for the EU if the Euro is not devalued?
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:47 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:The EU have said no renegotiation so it's over, No Deal.

All they had to do was offer a few concessions to Cameron and Brexit would never have happened.

That proved that the EU could not be reformed from within and nothing they've done since has done anything to disprove that.

Yes, I think you are right (although they couldn't be flexible to any great degree as it would erode the political union aspects of the EU.)

I'm prepared (I have been for a considerable amount of time) so Brexit will come and go for me.
Avon Barksdale

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:14 am

I predict lots of vampires , zombies & maybe some witches about that night :bell:
xtras1

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 am

"They" are 27 states with the same sovereign right to agree or disagree as Britain. We have been a pain in the arse since we joined.

I now hope that their "inflexibility" continues - you and your baying mob wanted a hard Brexit, so let's now see how wonderful life is for the massive after it. And with luck as a bonus, the re-unification of Ireland and an independent Scotland, and the nationality "British" a soon to be gone memory.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:33 am

McAz wrote:

"They" are 27 states with the same sovereign right to agree or disagree as Britain. We have been a pain in the arse since we joined.

I now hope that their "inflexibility" continues - you and your baying mob wanted a hard Brexit, so let's now see how wonderful life is for the massive after it. And with luck as a bonus, the re-unification of Ireland and an independent Scotland, and the nationality "British" a soon to be gone memory.

That's all great if that's what Northern Ireland and Scotland want then they should have it, I believe in sovereignty, devolution, self-determination.

Northern Ireland and Scotland are both subsidised by England anyway so would be no loss financially, and most English people are sick of Sturgeon and her endless whining and would be glad to see Scotland go.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:34 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:

That's all great if that's what Northern Ireland and Scotland want then they should have it, I believe in sovereignty, devolution, self-determination.

Northern Ireland and Scotland are both subsidised by England anyway so would be no loss financially, and most English people are sick of Sturgeon and her endless whining and would be glad to see Scotland go.

Great - we are at one. Let's see England totally isolated and surrounded by EU borders, hard if possible. :thumbsup:

And best of all, no more "British" and continuing delusions of a "British" Empire.
Last edited by McAz on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:37 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
I'm prepared (I have been for a considerable amount of time) so Brexit will come and go for me.

Yes, the four freedoms.

The one which was never necessary, freedom of movement of people, is what caused all the problems.

Few people had any problem with the Common Market (except fishermen of course) and it worked well but human nature is such that people always want more power.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:39 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Yes, the four freedoms.

The one which was never necessary, freedom of movement of people, is what caused all the problems.

Few people had any problem with the Common Market (except fishermen of course) and it worked well but human nature is such that people always want more power.

So freedom of movement within what is is still Britain is not necessary - what logic is that? :scratch:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms