Jeffrey Epstein Arrested

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Part of the Brexit talks innit? The UK want this. In exchange the US want what?

The NHS. :thumbsup:

A fresh dumping ground for...

Pus tainted milk

Beetle body part peanut butter

Hormone filled beef

Chlorine washed chickens

Bloody awful cars.

Eternal alliance, in any war or political battle they choose.

It's all 'on the table'

You make it sound as though we will become a vassal state. :yikes:

I’ve never had any bad food when holidaying in America.

Who cares? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:56 pm

I do, who wants to eat shit food?

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:I do, who wants to eat shit food?

You better get used to it when standards are dropped for profit.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 pm

McAz wrote:

You better get used it when standards are dropped for profit.

I grew up with lions stamped on eggs, New Zealand lamb and other food allegedly not up to current E.U. standards.
I’ll survive.
But I think I’ve been put off gammon for life.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I grew up with lions stamped on eggs, New Zealand lamb and other food allegedly not up to current E.U. standards.
I’ll survive.

"In total during 2017 the EU not including the UK, imported 145,800 tonnes product weight of sheep meat. 71,200 tonnes of this came from the UK and 64,400 tonnes came from New Zealand" (Eurostat).

Why do you halfwits have to make shit up? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

I love a decent gammon steak myself, browned and crispy on the rind and served with a decent mustard.

Stupid fucking brexit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

I love a decent gammon steak myself, browned and crispy on the rind and served with a decent mustard.

Stupid fucking brexit.

I have 6 British Lion Quality eggs too - though I had to smuggle them in because they are banned by the EU... :ooer:

...oh wait - "Approximately 85% of UK eggs are now produced to British Lion Quality standards." :yikes:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I’ve never had any bad food when holidaying in America.

Yet.

One lucky punter...

Actually, none of the 'additives' I note allowed in US food will give you 'food poisoning' - that's down to Campylobacter or Salmonella.

However, if you find rodent hairs, beetles (whole, or part thereof) and hormones appetising, I wish you bon appetit. If you have a particular taste for palm oil, you are in luck as around 50 percent of the goods used everyday in the United States contain palm oil. (It's a highly saturated fat - not good for health I'm told). If you like your beef from cattle so intensively farmed that they stand all day in 3 feet of their own shit, and have open, infected wounds - enjoy !

GM foods have been barely mentioned - most are banned in the EU, but you can guarantee that the lobbyists have been in with their inducements - and that certain politicians are already in their pockets and lined up for jobs on the boards of GM companies. Now GM food holds no fears for me, but for many it is the devil incarnate.

All of this will be ours, my friends, and much, much more besides.
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:10 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

Stupid fucking brexit.

I have 6 British Lion Quality eggs too - though I had to smuggle them in because they are banned by the EU... :ooer:

...oh wait - "Approximately 85% of UK eggs are now produced to British Lion Quality standards." :yikes:

Not seen any of those in years! And i've just had eggs this evening. Not a mark on 'em anywhere - bought from Morrisons on Thursday. Certain dairy products milk, cheese, eggs aren't supposed to be transported over the Channel but i've yet to see anyone stopped over it. HMRC are more interested in getting their paws on some free baccy than half a dozen eggs.
Grafenwalder

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
McAz wrote:I have 6 British Lion Quality eggs too - though I had to smuggle them in because they are banned by the EU... :ooer:

Not seen any of those in years! And i've just had eggs this evening. Not a mark on 'em anywhere - bought from Morrisons on Thursday. Certain dairy products milk, cheese, eggs aren't supposed to be transported over the Channel but i've yet to see anyone stopped over it. HMRC are more interested in getting their paws on some free baccy than half a dozen eggs.

The old Lion eggs were stamped blue if memory serves me well, present days ones are red - like these:

https://www.egginfo.co.uk/british-lion-eggs

In Cumbria we eat only Cumbrian eggs whenever possible. :snooty:

EDIT: My missus has just been arguing with me that the eggs we have in the fridge from the Co-op do NOT have the lion stamped on them...

...she's just returned from checking - red faced as well as well lioned. :pmsl:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:21 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

"In total during 2017 the EU not including the UK, imported 145,800 tonnes product weight of sheep meat. 71,200 tonnes of this came from the UK and 64,400 tonnes came from New Zealand" (Eurostat).

To allow you the joy of checking the veracity of our posts so you can correct us :thumbsup:
To fuck you around basically :pmsl:

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:26 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

To allow you the joy of checking the veracity of our posts so you can correct us :thumbsup:

A thick fuck like you would say that. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
McAz wrote:I have 6 British Lion Quality eggs too - though I had to smuggle them in because they are banned by the EU... :ooer:

The old Lion eggs were stamped blue if memory serves me well, present days ones are red - like these:

EDIT: My missus has just been arguing with me that the eggs we have in the fridge from the Co-op do NOT have the lion stamped on them...

So the constant trolling is a family affair?
Blue in the old days incidentally.
I’ve seen the red imitations, they can’t be as good as the old days now cab they ? :pmsl:

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

So the constant trolling is a family affair?
Blue in the old days incidentally.
I’ve seen the red imitations, they can’t be as good as the old days now cab they ? :pmsl:

Yep, which is why I said blue. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

I’ll survive.

A thick fuck like you would say that. :pmsl:

I thank you, what a lovely compliment. :smilin:
I can’t wait till we reintroduce the kite mark.
And made in Britain stuff.
And we might see the ladybird brand on clothes again.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs