UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 pm

jra wrote:
Do as you say Vam. You said you're off/out to LM, yet here you still are. Stooo and I are OK, no violence from me to him if you had bothered read the post properly, so we're cool.

Eh? WTF are you babbling on about now? I haven't commented on 'violence' ffs :roll: What I commented on (to Az) was this, you jackass...

jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:

It's you who never bothers to read anything properly, and it's your fat head stuff sails right over, and it's you who is always missing the point. That's because you're a fucking moron.
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Do as you say Vam. You said you're off/out to LM, yet here you still are. Stooo and I are OK, no violence from me to him if you had bothered read the post properly, so we're cool.

Eh? WTF are you babbling on about now? I haven't commented on 'violence' ffs :roll: What I commented on (to Az) was this, you jackass...

jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:

It's you who never bothers to read anything properly, and it's your fat head stuff sails right over, and it's you who is always missing the point. That's because you're a fucking moron.

You do nothing but look for and cause trouble, have a day off eh. :bored:

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

You do nothing but look for and cause trouble, have a day off eh. :bored:

Sure. I'm really gonna be in awe of a baghead freak telling me what to do...
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:46 pm

fucking hell

the Vam show is such an improvement on the JRA show :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell

the Vam show is such an improvement on the JRA show :roll:

You'd be better moving it to News.