The Jra v Vam Show!

A right load of bollocks...

The Jra v Vam Show!

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am

Episode 2 coming shortly, here on their very own channel... don’t miss it!! :canny:

Oh wait :thud: .... Vam’s gone back to reading only again!! :again?: .... is that the new style of flouncing? :dunno:

Anyway... watch this space... to be continued here on Dogs... :leer: .... as soon as Vam can contain her desires for Jra no longer! :wubwub:
Gabby

Re: The Jra v Vam Show!

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 am

If you don't like Vam, why bait her into responding? I never understand these call out threads.
Bessie

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:52 am

Just wondering Bessie, if it would have been Dean starting this thread would you have made the same post???
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 am

Holly wrote:Just wondering Bessie, if it would have been Dean starting this thread would you have made the same post???

Yes, probably quicker. And if it was one of the admin, I'd say the same too.

I don't dislike Gabby. I don't really dislike anyone on here, although some annoy me more than others.
Bessie

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:05 am

Bessie wrote:If you don't like Vam, why bait her into responding? I never understand these call out threads.

If you don’t like it, it’s simple..... fuck off out of it! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 am

Holly wrote:Just wondering Bessie, if it would have been Dean starting this thread would you have made the same post???

Of course she wouldn’t.... :roll:

Hi Vam if you’re reading :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am

Bessie wrote:

I don't dislike Gabby. I don't really dislike anyone on here, although some annoy me more than others.

...but why? We had jra threads before, you never said it bothered you...I actually think it's a good idea to keep shit out of other threads, although it never really works :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:20 am

Gabby wrote:
Bessie wrote:If you don't like Vam, why bait her into responding? I never understand these call out threads.

Excellent point!
Bessie

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:22 am

Holly wrote:
Bessie wrote:

...but why? We had jra threads before, you never said it bothered you...I actually think it's a good idea to keep shit out of other threads, although it never really works :roll:

It doesn't bother me, I just don't understand them. And you're right it never works, it doesn't matter what the topic, the shit will still be there.
Bessie

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:23 am

Gabby wrote:

I've had a moan at Dean a few times when he was out of order. The thread doesn't bother me, I just don't see the point, that's all. The spats will still continue in every other thread.
Bessie

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:24 am

Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I've had a moan at Dean a few times when he was out of order. The thread doesn't bother me, I just don't see the point, that's all. The spats will still continue in every other thread.

Oh piss off out of it then if it doesn’t bother you! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 am

Is Gabby looking for some attention? She is due another meltdown soon.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:55 am

Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Excellent point!

Take heed then. All you do is snipe from the sidelines

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:55 am

Very good point and Bessie happily does the exact same thing with JRA

Maybe she should ask herself why she bothers to bait him into responding to her nasty little baity posts to him. She’s a hypocrite.

Postby VamNLI » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 am

Thanks Gabby for the thread :canny: ...... but unfortunately I won’t be needing it at the moment ! Whilst the bait and lock tactics continue from certain quarters, I’m happy over on the Trump forum where we’re all having a lot of laughs :Wiiiine!:

See you all later :wubwub:
VamNLI

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms