Bargains!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Bargains!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:That is the point, they'd be useful for people like me.

If you used them.

Like I test blood regularly :whistle:

The bad news for you mate is it will hit you hard and without warning ... you'll lose your sight or a limb and then wonder why the fuck you didn't make some simple adjustments in life.
T2 is a deadly disease ... a sight hearing and limb losing disease and a death causing disease but you don't seem to get that bit.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:What?

Darling Buds of May, was a tv series. David Jason, Pam Ferris, Catherine Zeta Jones :wink:

Why are you winking you weirdo? :off head:

Catherine Zeta Jones, you asexual weirdo :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 am

Wilkos deliver for just £4! Very exciting as only found out this week. I've ordered big stuff that I can't carry. Compost for tubs 20L just £2 each. Regina toilet roll 16 rolls just £5 (not used yet but rolls look big) 12.5kg of bird peanut kennels just £18 (This is the cheapest place around for them) looking at around £30 otherwise £12.5 kg premium blend wild bird seed just 9.00. Birds love it. I usually pick smaller bags up when I'm out but it's delivery only on this now from wilko. Bargains! They also send you a text message on the day to narrow down expected delivery time. They gave me about 2 and half window. Great service and price. I felt sorry for the poor man having to carry all those boxes though. They must give them a wheelie thing to carry boxes to doors unless he chose not to use it.

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:Wilkos deliver for just £4! Very exciting as only found out this week. I've ordered big stuff that I can't carry. Compost for tubs 20L just £2 each. Regina toilet roll 16 rolls just £5 (not used yet but rolls look big) 12.5kg of bird peanut kennels just £18 (This is the cheapest place around for them) looking at around £30 otherwise £12.5 kg premium blend wild bird seed just 9.00. Birds love it. I usually pick smaller bags up when I'm out but it's delivery only on this now from wilko. Bargains! They also send you a text message on the day to narrow down expected delivery time. They gave me about 2 and half window. Great service and price. I felt sorry for the poor man having to carry all those boxes though. They must give them a wheelie thing to carry boxes to doors unless he chose not to use it.

Cheap toilet rolls are crap.... wider cardboard centre and rolled loosely too! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:Wilkos deliver for just £4! Very exciting as only found out this week. I've ordered big stuff that I can't carry. Compost for tubs 20L just £2 each. Regina toilet roll 16 rolls just £5 (not used yet but rolls look big) 12.5kg of bird peanut kennels just £18 (This is the cheapest place around for them) looking at around £30 otherwise £12.5 kg premium blend wild bird seed just 9.00. Birds love it. I usually pick smaller bags up when I'm out but it's delivery only on this now from wilko. Bargains! They also send you a text message on the day to narrow down expected delivery time. They gave me about 2 and half window. Great service and price. I felt sorry for the poor man having to carry all those boxes though. They must give them a wheelie thing to carry boxes to doors unless he chose not to use it.

Cheap toilet rolls are crap.... wider cardboard centre and rolled loosely too! :thumbsup:

Agree. I always give loo rolls a squish, if they're too squishy they're not worth it. Buy cheap buy twice in this instance. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:16 pm

The centres of them do look a bit big but then a £5 for 16 rolls!
I still think I've had a good buy :snooty:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms