New Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: New Thread

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:Making chicken fajitas shortly, thinking of going up to our local later. :thumbsup:

Oh nice, my lot love them. Cba to cook this weekend, got a busy week ahead.
Don’t get drunk, it’s a school night!

I'm off for the whole of summer, think that's why I'm more tempted to go out on school nights, the novelty of being able to drink and not be up at silly o'clock in the morning :razz:

Besides, doggo was left in on his own all last night because we went out early to see a band, usually we go to dog friendly pubs and take him with us, so we feel like we need to make it up to him tonight. :wubwub:

Right, off to make fajitas, enjoy your pizza :grub:

That’s one of the things that’s put me off getting a dog, though my son has always wanted one, they’re very needy, can’t be left alone for long. Whereas a cat doesn’t give a shoot.

That's how I felt before we got our dog, OH sold the idea to me and now I couldn't be without him (or the dog, lol).

I always had cats, I guess that suited my single lifestyle being out all the time either working or partying. Nowadays we're still often out at night but it's the two of us with the dog, or a restaurant first then call back home for the dog, he's such a major part of the family. :wubwub:

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:How’s your day going? I’m waiting for a pizza delivery then watching zombies at nine.

Watch Poldark, it is much better :smilin:

Saving him for the Autumn. I’ve got Steve (him on the left) coming into my living room every night this week, doesn’t matter that he’s gay. :yess:

He's not gay, he's married - to a female!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2 ... e-keyhole/
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:36 pm

I doubt him being gay would be the biggest obstacle...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:How’s your day going? I’m waiting for a pizza delivery then watching zombies at nine.

Saving him for the Autumn. I’ve got Steve (him on the left) coming into my living room every night this week, doesn’t matter that he’s gay. :yess:

Ever seen Flipping Vegas? The guy on that show was married to a woman too, but pretty sure he's not straight. :gigglesnshit: Judge Rinder is only slightly more camp.
Nucks

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Ever seen Flipping Vegas? The guy on that show was married to a woman too, but pretty sure he's not straight. :gigglesnshit: Judge Rinder is only slightly more camp.

Maybe so, but Steve Jones isn't gay, or even camp. Not sure why he's being 'outed' on here as being gay.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:48 am

Lol, I wasn’t outing him, just thought he was for some reason. Nice welsh accent and a twinkle in his eye. He wore a lumberjack shirt yesterday. :leer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:52 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm off for the whole of summer, think that's why I'm more tempted to go out on school nights, the novelty of being able to drink and not be up at silly o'clock in the morning :razz:

Besides, doggo was left in on his own all last night because we went out early to see a band, usually we go to dog friendly pubs and take him with us, so we feel like we need to make it up to him tonight. :wubwub:

Right, off to make fajitas, enjoy your pizza :grub:

That’s one of the things that’s put me off getting a dog, though my son has always wanted one, they’re very needy, can’t be left alone for long. Whereas a cat doesn’t give a shoot.

That's how I felt before we got our dog, OH sold the idea to me and now I couldn't be without him (or the dog, lol).

I always had cats, I guess that suited my single lifestyle being out all the time either working or partying. Nowadays we're still often out at night but it's the two of us with the dog, or a restaurant first then call back home for the dog, he's such a major part of the family. :wubwub:

I fell in love with a chihuahua a couple of years ago, she was so adorable but belonged to my neighbours daughter. I could have easily taken her in there and then, she was very friendly, energetic and obedient. I can sense it happening soon. :wubbers:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:He's not gay, he's married - to a female!

Maybe so, but Steve Jones isn't gay, or even camp. Not sure why he's being 'outed' on here as being gay.

I was only saying that a guy (especially in showbiz/media) being married to a woman doesn't exclude him from being gay.
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:12 am

Rock Hudson. And all the hundreds of others.
Doesn’t Thomas Cruise still pretend?
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:New thread?... does it replace an old one? :dunno:

Think it was more to do with getting away from the feckin Vam show all over the place.

And you need a new thread called 'New Thread' just to do that. :roll: And the so-called Vam show only occurred in the Arms and AFAIK didn't spill over to the other forums, so saying 'all over the place' is a bit of a reach. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:38 am

yes we get it, she's an amateur compared to you :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 am

It was just a new thread jra, no need for drama.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Rock Hudson. And all the hundreds of others.

Even Elton John was. :yikes:

Although being gay doesn't carry the stigma it once used to, it's probably still seen as something that could limit an actor's chances at landing leading man roles.
Nucks

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Rock Hudson. And all the hundreds of others.

Dunno, but I wouldn't be surprised. George Michael is another one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... ual_people

Thousands of people in there.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Nucks wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:He's not gay, he's married - to a female!

I was only saying that a guy (especially in showbiz/media) being married to a woman doesn't exclude him from being gay.

Gere/Crawford
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms