DS Thread #116

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Del Boy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:47 pm

bollywood's ban is no great loss if it turns out to be permanent. Probably the most irritating poster on DS.

I've never got a good vibe off that Bangla Road either although I haven't noticed a lot of his posts.
Del Boy

Postby Fletch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
julius limbani wrote:Banglaroad banned :more beer:
Hopefully for good, odious bullying creep.
:hap:

Fucking hell!!! I never thought i would see the day. What a time to be alive!! :pmsl:

On a serious note, it really is about bloody time!

Probably just a week's ban. He'll be back with his miserable baity shite again no doubt. Now ban Mr "I only post when I sense an opportunity to write a condescending wall of flamebait" Libretio, CRM the c**t, annemarie1066 the baity PBU c**t, and the king of furries and brainless Pavlovian responses James2001, and you might have something resembling a semi-decent forum.

Don't know annmarie but the others are ripe for a ban.

Still wouldn't be a semi decent forum though with Ads, Eurostar, AndyKN, Straker and whole host of others still posting.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:acid rain in the showbiz forum very rudely implying a poster can't keep up with the (many, many) sexulity labels that are en vogue these days is because they are old/past it.

That sort of attitude is why younger people get so much hate. Where does that level of arrogance even come from?

The showbiz lot are a bunch of old bitter misogynistic homophobic arseholes. All the bile and hate on there and the one thing you pick up on is someone implying someone cannot keep up with what bi sexual means? Really?

The hate for Miley Cyrus and Kelly Brook is off the charts weird. Those people aren’t wired up right in the head.

It's not the one thing I picked up. It was that acid rain was so needlessly rude about it, I mean why??? But I do agree in general with your assessment. I am amazed Hearst keep that section open, especially the blind items thread where anyone with a brain can suss out who is being talked about even without actual names used. I would have thought it not worth risking lawsuits just to keep the showbiz section going.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:acid rain in the showbiz forum very rudely implying a poster can't keep up with the (many, many) sexulity labels that are en vogue these days is because they are old/past it.

That sort of attitude is why younger people get so much hate. Where does that level of arrogance even come from?

The showbiz lot are a bunch of old bitter misogynistic homophobic arseholes. All the bile and hate on there and the one thing you pick up on is someone implying someone cannot keep up with what bi sexual means? Really?

The hate for Miley Cyrus and Kelly Brook is off the charts weird. Those people aren’t wired up right in the head.

Are you sure you mean homophobic? Some of the worst misogyny and body-shaming, of both men and women,on DS comes from gay male posters.
Just look at the likes of Dee123, pearlsandplums, broadshoulder,ianradioian and WalterNeff for starters.
I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus's music, but a lot of the attacks on her by the Showbiz crones are down to the fact that she is young, attractive and sexually active - big no-nos for certain posters. :shake head:
Kelly Brook deserves plenty criticism for being a domestic abuser and for making a joke of it, but her looks should be irrelevant.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you sure you mean homophobic? Some of the worst misogyny and body-shaming, of both men and women,on DS comes from gay male posters.
Just look at the likes of Dee123, pearlsandplums, broadshoulder,ianradioian and WalterNeff for starters.
I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus's music, but a lot of the attacks on her by the Showbiz crones are down to the fact that she is young, attractive and sexually active - big no-nos for certain posters. :shake head:
Kelly Brook deserves plenty criticism for being a domestic abuser and for making a joke of it, but her looks should be irrelevant.

The showbiz forum is full of nutters anyway. I like a bit celebrity gossip on occasion as a bit of a guilty pleasure but you'd have to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to follow that shite as closely and intently as that lot.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 am

From Fairy Princess “Imagine faking your own death by reporting it on here with a false account.

Imagine reading other people's opinions on you.

I've usually gotta go on a snoozing puppy site for that....”

Imagine being baited by a big hairy bloke in a dress (his description)...and he wonders why parents are uncomfortable when he shows up at Disney films at the cinema.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 am

The World of DS Politics hysteria. They spend all day and night online posting even more hysterical posts by the day

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -of-brexit

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ce-curfews

Have they forgotten the 2011 riots :off head:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:59 am

Bangla and Bolly banned, what is this heaven? :yess:

School Holidays throws up some twerps now and again. We havent had a decent wind up merchant for a bit, which is a shame as the threads are usually fun :wubbers:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:23 am

Guest wrote:Bangla and Bolly banned, what is this heaven? :yess:

School Holidays throws up some twerps now and again. We havent had a decent wind up merchant for a bit, which is a shame as the threads are usually fun :wubbers:

True, we had a funny twerp here last week called Lora, but I think he’s gone back to work (pretendy work but still, it’s a job). :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:44 am

Guest wrote:From Fairy Princess “Imagine faking your own death by reporting it on here with a false account.

It could be a useful experiment, just like some people arrange to attend their own funeral before the actual event. A rehearsal you might call it.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

True, we had a funny twerp here last week called Lora, but I think he’s gone back to work (pretendy work but still, it’s a job). :laughing:

They were banned.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4735&start=615#p1697342

Only if you've got very few problems in your life. Please tell me you're saying that with a large pinch of salt.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:From Fairy Princess “Imagine faking your own death by reporting it on here with a false account.

It could be a useful experiment, just like some people arrange to attend their own funeral before the actual event. A rehearsal you might call it.

Rehearsal for what?
Seeing what people will say about you when you’re gone?

Just how bored are these weirdos? :scratch:
Lady Murasaki

Postby guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 am

Surprised that Banglaroad got banned. The insufferable prick epitomises the typical DS forum user these days.

Postby Bezza » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:37 am

Waldo and Frazer won't watch the news because its so depressing and gloomy. :roll:
Bezza

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:44 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:

Rehearsal for what?
Seeing what people will say about you when you’re gone?

Just how bored are these weirdos? :scratch:

And if you're in attendance it's not like they're really going to speak their mind if it's not a glowing review. Seems like an ego-stroking exercise.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive