The Jra v Vam Show!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Jra v Vam Show!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:08 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:Haha! Vegetarian not vegan, my mistake. I can't be vegan because of the gelatine in my tablets so I was wrong to say that. However, I don't deliberately use or consume any product that comes from an animal. Hope that clears it up.

How's that winding anyone up, by the way?

Mistake? I don't think so. You mention vegan all the time. Vegan cheese, vegan butter, vegan burgers, vegan fry up al infinitum. You are a fake. You were trying to be the superior moral person.

No, she said that if there's a vegan option she'll take it. Problem? :roll:

It's also faster to type vegan than vegetarian as well. It's quite nit-picky really.

At one time vegetarian was used to describe someone who didn't eat red meat. Chicken and fish were ok. :dunno:

There is a vast difference between a vegan and a vegetarian.

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:41 am

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:Haha! Vegetarian not vegan, my mistake. I can't be vegan because of the gelatine in my tablets so I was wrong to say that. However, I don't deliberately use or consume any product that comes from an animal. Hope that clears it up.

Mistake? I don't think so. You mention vegan all the time. Vegan cheese, vegan butter, vegan burgers, vegan fry up al infinitum. You are a fake. You were trying to be the superior moral person.

It's also faster to type vegan than vegetarian as well. It's quite nit-picky really.

At one time vegetarian was used to describe someone who didn't eat red meat. Chicken and fish were ok. :dunno:

The letters e, t, a, r, and i aren't that vast. :twirl:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The letters e, t, a, r, and i aren't that vast. :twirl:

How terribly clever of you. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:the lack of choice for vegans in mainstream outlets I guess

tesco added 270 products which expanded its vegan range by 900%. now I'm no mathematician but I think that means they had less than 35 previously, that's poor

I'm just looking for reasons why Bessie gave up veganism really - I'm no expert, as I love a good chunk of dead animal

According to xtras and bessie, it appears vegetarians still love the taste of meat too. So much so that they wish to buy and cook something that looks and tastes exactly like fried bacon :dunno:
How does that work with a vegetarian, who brings up a child as a vegetarian (and I presume the child has never tasted meat) Is given a fake rasher for lunch.

Not true. My mums been veggie all her life and has never craved meat. I was veggie for one year and never craved it, it made me feel sick actually, the texture and the smell of it.

What's not true about it?
Xtras posted that due to their religion some people might not be able to eat meats like bacon(which was pictured) so they eat the substitute meat.
It was pointed out that people who are born into a religion that don't eat beef or bacon. Would have never tasted the meat of said animals so would neither miss nor crave to eat it :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bessie lurks as much as Vam ready to swoop in to snipe. What's the point of her and her wind up veganisim.

I'm not vegan and how the hell would that wind anyone up anyway?

:wag:

Aunt Bessie wrote:
I don't like the slaughter of any animal, that's why I'm a vegan.

Haha! Vegetarian not vegan, my mistake. I can't be vegan because of the gelatine in my tablets so I was wrong to say that. However, I don't deliberately use or consume any product that comes from an animal. Hope that clears it up.

That's like me saying I don't deliberately eat meat, But if the wife slips a steak on the plate. Well then I'll have to eat it.
Are you also saying you don't use any leather products, like shoes belts or jackets?
Are you using Plastics then?
Not very good for the environment that is it :shake head:

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

tesco added 270 products which expanded its vegan range by 900%. now I'm no mathematician but I think that means they had less than 35 previously, that's poor

I'm just looking for reasons why Bessie gave up veganism really - I'm no expert, as I love a good chunk of dead animal

According to xtras and bessie, it appears vegetarians still love the taste of meat too. So much so that they wish to buy and cook something that looks and tastes exactly like fried bacon :dunno:
How does that work with a vegetarian, who brings up a child as a vegetarian (and I presume the child has never tasted meat) Is given a fake rasher for lunch.

Not true. My mums been veggie all her life and has never craved meat. I was veggie for one year and never craved it, it made me feel sick actually, the texture and the smell of it.

Xtras posted that due to their religion some people might not be able to eat meats like bacon(which was pictured) so they eat the substitute meat.
It was pointed out that people who are born into a religion that don't eat beef or bacon. Would have never tasted the meat of said animals so would neither miss nor crave to eat it :thumbsup:

If xtras gets topside of you, it’s time to pack it up... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:

If xtras gets topside of you, it’s time to pack it up... :pmsl:

Best you leave then Dean, because not only has xtras got top side of you for years. You're batting another no hitter with JRA.
Both make you struggle to look like a legend of dogs :pmsl:

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm

My status as a legend is indisputable...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Dean wrote:My status as a thick Brummy twat is indisputable...

Fixed that for you

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Dean wrote:My status as a legend is indisputable...

Hey Dean, if it gives some sort of happiness in your otherwise sad shitty life. Then you carry on believing it mate.
Only don't pretend to think that others do. :pmsl:
remember, You're actually below Xtras and JRA as poster legends go :thumbsup:

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:My status as a legend is indisputable...

Hey Dean, if it gives some sort of happiness in your otherwise sad shitty life. Then you carry on believing it mate.
Only don't pretend to think that others do. :pmsl:
remember, You're actually below Xtras and JRA as poster legends go :thumbsup:

But I’ll always be above a cowardly spineless baghead like you... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Wow thank you all those that recognise my status & legenderyness :oops:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Hey Dean history in the making tonight.. first woman ref in premiership. Liverpool v Chelsea! ...
xtras1

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:00 pm

xtras1 wrote:Hey Dean history in the making tonight.. first woman ref in premiership. Liverpool v Chelsea! ...

Why are you telling me?
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Hey Dean history in the making tonight.. first woman ref in premiership. Liverpool v Chelsea! ...

Why are you telling me?

Just general conversation.... s'ok won't happen again :roll:
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms