DS Thread #116

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Why are people saying Seacam was the helicopter pilot who crashed the helicopter with the footballer in? I cant ever remember him saying he was a helicopter pilot.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Passionwagon wrote:dearmrman sure despises Michael Jackson. Never misses an opportunity to make it known.

Like Riverside57 and Jedekiah who never seem to miss an opportunity to stick up for him, or other famous sex offenders? The pair of them had the recent Neverland threads closed because of their victim blaming and "Jackson could do no wrong" baiting of other posters.
Or Skippy 2040 or whatever her name is, does the same but even more so if the offenders are Tories or Royalty. :roll: You'd think she was angling for an OBE the way she rushes in to defend them. Such a pity her total brown-nosing and arse-licking of her "betters" will go totally unrewarded. :canny:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Passionwagon wrote:
Guest wrote:The ignorance of the person who started the thread about Greta Thunberg not working, and some of the people replying frightens me.

That thread seems to have disappeared now. Which poster was it who wished death on her?

Fucking hell, I didn't see that post and I'm glad. What is WRONG with some people!!!

Good to see a thread that deserved to go get deleted for a change.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:44 pm

dr synne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you sure you mean homophobic? Some of the worst misogyny and body-shaming, of both men and women,on DS comes from gay male posters.
Just look at the likes of Dee123, pearlsandplums, broadshoulder,ianradioian and WalterNeff for starters.
I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus's music, but a lot of the attacks on her by the Showbiz crones are down to the fact that she is young, attractive and sexually active - big no-nos for certain posters. :shake head:
Kelly Brook deserves plenty criticism for being a domestic abuser and for making a joke of it, but her looks should be irrelevant.

The gay male posters tend to make more homophobic comments and judge peoples sexuality on what they wear or how they speak- see the long running and recently closed ‘secret gay celebs thread’ and the women on there come out with the worst misogyny.

Whenever people object or point out how disgusting it is to drag women over their looks or bodies, they are accused of fancying the woman in question. I think our very own Jason watkins has had this directed at him before.

The worst misogyny on DS definitely comes from male posters and many of them are gay. I’ve seen some extremely disturbing posts from the likes of juliancarswell, broadshoulder, pearlsandplums (who has multiple accounts), SaturnV, sj_mental, Taintedmeat, Isambard_Brunel, Ajman, j_bigz (who was only banned after dismissing incels killing women)
and many others. I remember one poster used to call female posters tarts and slags and constantly claimed men were hugs victims of sexism and women had it so good. He was never banned. For all the talk of the “feminazis” on DS, I only see them defending women from the misogynists that constantly play the victim.

Most of these characters who regularly pad out LGBT threads ranting about phobias/intolerence usually have a dismissive or callous attitude to anyone who doesn't toe their party line anyway. Witness the homophobic bus driver and calls for him to be sacked. because homophobics forfeit the right to earn a living and feed their families now.

He didn’t care about feeding his family when he refused to work.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Passionwagon wrote:
Dean wrote:
Passionwagon wrote:dearmrman sure despises Michael Jackson. Never misses an opportunity to make it known.

Well to be fair, he did bum little boys...

Well to be even fairer, there's no proof of that. That's all there is to say about that.

Post that on DS and you will get slapped by the mods for "downplaying child sexual abuse" and the thread deleted.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you sure you mean homophobic? Some of the worst misogyny and body-shaming, of both men and women,on DS comes from gay male posters.
Just look at the likes of Dee123, pearlsandplums, broadshoulder,ianradioian and WalterNeff for starters.
I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus's music, but a lot of the attacks on her by the Showbiz crones are down to the fact that she is young, attractive and sexually active - big no-nos for certain posters. :shake head:
Kelly Brook deserves plenty criticism for being a domestic abuser and for making a joke of it, but her looks should be irrelevant.

The gay male posters tend to make more homophobic comments and judge peoples sexuality on what they wear or how they speak- see the long running and recently closed ‘secret gay celebs thread’ and the women on there come out with the worst misogyny.

Whenever people object or point out how disgusting it is to drag women over their looks or bodies, they are accused of fancying the woman in question. I think our very own Jason watkins has had this directed at him before.

The worst misogyny on DS definitely comes from male posters and many of them are gay. I’ve seen some extremely disturbing posts from the likes of juliancarswell, broadshoulder, pearlsandplums (who has multiple accounts), SaturnV, sj_mental, Taintedmeat, Isambard_Brunel, Ajman, j_bigz (who was only banned after dismissing incels killing women)
and many others. I remember one poster used to call female posters tarts and slags and constantly claimed men were hugs victims of sexism and women had it so good. He was never banned. For all the talk of the “feminazis” on DS, I only see them defending women from the misogynists that constantly play the victim.

I think the J Bigz poster is the one who linked to “jerkofftocelebs” on Reddit, which is basically just a place where men share their extreme rape fantasies. Don’t look it up. Just trust me on that one.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:
I think the J Bigz poster is the one who linked to “jerkofftocelebs” on Reddit, which is basically just a place where men share their extreme rape fantasies. Don’t look it up. Just trust me on that one.

I know you warned me, but I looked it up anyway. That’s probably the 6th misogynistic rape fantasy forum I’ve seen on Reddit. This one had incest rape thrown in too. What is wrong with the men on Reddit?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is J-bigz the guy who had a photo of himself in his gymkit in his profile, and used to go on about what a great body he had?
Total wanker if it is.
Total wanker anyway, come to think of it. :slap:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:Why are people saying Seacam was the helicopter pilot who crashed the helicopter with the footballer in? I cant ever remember him saying he was a helicopter pilot.

I wondered too. Quite creepy. I see they resurrected his last thread about sticking a knife in a dead body.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:19 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry but that bollocks. I’m certainly not denying there’s some straight men on DS that are 100% creepy and misogynistic but they tend to pick their moments. The main and most regular culprits are women and they do it almost daily in that horrible showbiz forum. And for years. People tend to turn a blind eye because it’s women doing it to other women.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:53 am

Guest wrote:Why are people saying Seacam was the helicopter pilot who crashed the helicopter with the footballer in? I cant ever remember him saying he was a helicopter pilot.

They've put 2 and 2 together and made crazy. He last posted a week or so before that crash. That, coupled with a reference or two to a heating engineer, must surely been that it was Seacam on the plane.

I didn't like Seacam. But I hope he's ok, nonetheless.

Postby dr synne » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:10 am

Guest wrote:
dr synne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most of these characters who regularly pad out LGBT threads ranting about phobias/intolerence usually have a dismissive or callous attitude to anyone who doesn't toe their party line anyway. Witness the homophobic bus driver and calls for him to be sacked. because homophobics forfeit the right to earn a living and feed their families now.

He didn’t care about feeding his family when he refused to work.

Did he refuse to work or just refuse to drive the bus with the ad on it
dr synne

Postby TWAT » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:52 am

Guest wrote:Is J-bigz the guy who had a photo of himself in his gymkit in his profile, and used to go on about what a great body he had?
Total wanker if it is.
Total wanker anyway, come to think of it. :slap:

Jay Bigz is a weird one ..

He's got a massive attitude problem but equally loses his shit and storms off in a massive strop if you ever pull him up on anything. He was posting in a thread about diet coke ages ago and making it painfully obvious that he'd never heard of the term "full fat coke" in reference to the red stuff. He was moaning at someone for being "superior" and then proceeded to say that only "children and thick people" call it "full fat coke".

When I pointed out the slightly hypocritical nature of his post, he kicked off big time and said he was leaving the forum ..
TWAT

Postby guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am

A few of those nostalgic, reminiscing-about-former-members threads on DS at the minute.

Most will be banned obviously, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that there will be contributors to these where-are-they-now? threads will have had a hand in that.

Postby guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:53 am

guest wrote:A few of those nostalgic, reminiscing-about-former-members threads on DS at the minute.

Most will be banned obviously, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that there will be contributors to these where-are-they-now? threads will have had a hand in that.

This made me laugh

Boo Radley75
Forum Member

14/08/19 - 14:30
Old Hippy Guy rarely posts these days. A shame as he is one of the few well balanced posters in the Politics forum.

Must be referring to a different Old Hippy Guy. The other one is a consummate leftie do-nowt who only posts about how much he utterly hates the Tories.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive