Nora Quoirin

Re: Nora Quoirin

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 pm

A sad but predictable end. Police are treating the area as a crime scene, so they obviously suspect abduction.

The post mortem will yield clues.
Cannydc

Postby xtras1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:01 pm

So sad to hear she is dead ... poor thing

R.I.P x
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:Body had no clothes on. :shake head:

Ten days rotting in the tropics will not do much for your attire. I'm surprised that she could be identified.

At least the parents have closure of a sort, RIP.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:10 am

Just so sad :(

British schoolgirl Nora Quoirin was ALIVE for a WEEK before she died from internal bleeding caused by starvation after she got lost in Malaysian jungle, post-mortem reveals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rving.html
xtras1

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:49 am

xtras1 wrote:Just so sad :(

British schoolgirl Nora Quoirin was ALIVE for a WEEK before she died from internal bleeding caused by starvation after she got lost in Malaysian jungle, post-mortem reveals

That's very sad, and also explains why she wasn't found at that spot when the original search party went through.

Starving, confused, she may even have hid from her potential rescuers.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:01 am

Cannydc wrote:

That's very sad, and also explains why she wasn't found at that spot when the original search party went through.

That’s what I think too, who can even begin to know her mindset.
Everything, including the language and appearance of her would be saviours, would have been alien to her.
The area had been searched before, so she had been moving around probably very scared and in hiding.
So very sad. Poor girl

Postby xtras1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Can't stop thinking of it... poor little girl.
xtras1

Postby Guest 5evxm4 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:47 pm

I think the family are involved. I can't get over how the mother spoke during an appeal. How ever the words could even leave her mouth. I spoke to someone about it and they said families are told to do that as it gives a better chance of finding them. So in that case they might be able to.

She was very thin and has been said to have died from malnourishment but her mother is a very slight build too but looking at her I would she was underfed. But maybe that is the families build. And the fact they said she wouldn't leave the home without her hand held.
Guest 5evxm4

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 am

Guest 5evxm4 wrote:I think the family are involved. I can't get over how the mother spoke during an appeal. How ever the words could even leave her mouth. I spoke to someone about it and they said families are told to do that as it gives a better chance of finding them. So in that case they might be able to.

She was very thin and has been said to have died from malnourishment but her mother is a very slight build too but looking at her I would she was underfed. But maybe that is the families build. And the fact they said she wouldn't leave the home without her hand held.

You cannot be serious ?

I am prepared to wager a pound to a pinch of dogshit that you still inhabit forums 'discussing' the disappearance of Maddie McCann, and take every opportunity to accuse her parents of being involved in her disappearance.

:shake head: :shake head: :pukeup:
Cannydc

Postby Bella » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:31 am

Guest 5evxm4 wrote:I think the family are involved. I can't get over how the mother spoke during an appeal. How ever the words could even leave her mouth. I spoke to someone about it and they said families are told to do that as it gives a better chance of finding them. So in that case they might be able to.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest any family was involved in her disappearance.

Her Mother is a renowned public speaker.

Are you suggesting Nora was underfed by her parents ? FFS!
Bella

Postby Joseph Fritzl » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:

You cannot be serious ?

I am prepared to wager a pound to a pinch of dogshit that you still inhabit forums 'discussing' the disappearance of Maddie McCann, and take every opportunity to accuse her parents of being involved in her disappearance.

No family member would do such a thing. :ooer:
Joseph Fritzl

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:

You cannot be serious ?

This is the first time I've commented on it. Even I didn't have any words.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Bella wrote:

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest any family was involved in her disappearance.

Her Mother is a renowned public speaker.

Are you suggesting Nora was underfed by her parents ? FFS!

There isn't evidence to say she was taken either. Are we supposed to believe that a child with learning difficulties who was apparently inseparable from her mother and frightened to even go out into the garden alone just wandered of at night climbing through a window? She did look underweight in those images but I also said the mother is of slim build so it could be genetics. I'm keeping an open mind about it.

Also in the one photo with her mother, her mother has her arms around her smiling but Nora looks unhappy and even has her fist clenched.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Joseph Fritzl wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

You cannot be serious ?

No family member would do such a thing. :ooer:

No sane family member, that's for sure.

And any inference that this particular family is in any way responsible for her death should be made openly and attributable - so they can sue the arse off anyone stupid enough to make such a serious accusation.

I look forward to the court case. If anyone has the guts and lack of brainpower to go for it, that is.
Cannydc

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Yet another scenario where the public decide 2+2=5 :roll:.... RIP lass! :wubbers:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs