TV chat, what are you watching?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: TV chat, what are you watching?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Helicopter medics - tending a young biker with an open leg fracture, and he was wearing leathers. I never understand bikers who risk it in tshirt and shorts, you still see them, even in this weather it's surely better to be hot but alive.

Postby Nucks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Dead Like Me on Prime. Watched it ages ago, forgot how good it was. If you like dark humour give it a watch.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:43 pm

PS I Love You

Gerard Butler...swoooooon :wubwub:

Postby Sundaze » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 pm

The new series of mindhunter drops tomorrow on Netflix, I can't wait the last series was so good
Sundaze

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 pm

Sundaze wrote:The new series of mindhunter drops tomorrow on Netflix, I can't wait the last series was so good

I thought that was very stylish and well made. The clothes and music were spot on. Obviously the serial killer aspect was the main story, but I thought Ford's relationships with his girlfriend and colleagues were excellent as well.

This season covers the Atlanta child murders from the 70s, with a bit of Charles Manson thrown in.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:36 pm

I'm on episode 3 of ' The Family'. It's about a relious group of rulers ( or a group that used the name of Jesus) to reach every corner of the world to bring about their own vision for mankind. Really it's about using capitalism to get rich and power over the little people. It's another version of many a conspiracy theory but told in a different way which could be legit. The family ( Leaders) stick by and protect each other no matter what. They don't judge each other no matter what because they're family and are 'chosen' by each other and 'god'. They believe their work here on earth through good or bad is by gods will. All told by someone who used to work for the family of course who has no self preservation :mrgreen:

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Just started watching series 1 of Good Karma Hospital.... light hearted, addictive rubbish tbh! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:I'm on episode 3 of ' The Family'. It's about a relious group of rulers ( or a group that used the name of Jesus) to reach every corner of the world to bring about their own vision for mankind. Really it's about using capitalism to get rich and power over the little people. It's another version of many a conspiracy theory but told in a different way which could be legit. The family ( Leaders) stick by and protect each other no matter what. They don't judge each other no matter what because they're family and are 'chosen' by each other and 'god'. They believe their work here on earth through good or bad is by gods will. All told by someone who used to work for the family of course who has no self preservation :mrgreen:

They sound like ISIS

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 pm

you've been told before 'guest' and you'll be told again

fuck off
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Drunk Dalek » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Interesting title Hobbit. Is it any good? :gigglesnshit:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:you've been told before 'guest' and you'll be told again

fuck off

Hubs won’t be pleased... :pmsl:
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:Interesting title Hobbit. Is it any good? :gigglesnshit:

the prequel is better

'all my fucks have fucked off'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby dr synne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Sundaze wrote:The new series of mindhunter drops tomorrow on Netflix, I can't wait the last series was so good

I thought that was very stylish and well made. The clothes and music were spot on. Obviously the serial killer aspect was the main story, but I thought Ford's relationships with his girlfriend and colleagues were excellent as well.

This season covers the Atlanta child murders from the 70s, with a bit of Charles Manson thrown in.

Forgot this was due back on. Do they cover BTK. They kept referencing him in S1.
dr synne

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Gonna get stuck into Mindhunter right now, loved the first series...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:48 pm

fucksake I'd just seen it and deleted it

they've been trying all day to get it through
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms