Can the man who found the Titanic find Amelia Earhart?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Can the man who found the Titanic find Amelia Earhart?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Must be hard for bessie living in a country without 24/7 petrol stations :thumbsup:
And carrying a can of petrol around in the boot of your car is dangerous. If you're a car crash and someone runs into the back of you on a motorway you're a bomb.
Fill your canister with water and drop it off a tall building and see if it stays intact when it hits the ground :off head:

What a ridiculous comparison...

I think they actually banned petrol cans in the boot of cars in America around the 80's because of cars being rear ended and exploding to the full cans in the boot of cars in a highway crash

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Must be hard for bessie living in a country without 24/7 petrol stations :thumbsup:
And carrying a can of petrol around in the boot of your car is dangerous. If you're a car crash and someone runs into the back of you on a motorway you're a bomb.
Fill your canister with water and drop it off a tall building and see if it stays intact when it hits the ground :off head:

How so?
Don't they test crash cars by driving rams into them at speed. If you dropped a petrol canister from a height it could 20/30/40 miles ph. Or FPS. enough to fracture the can. plus it will be thrown around the boot in a crash.
Don't get me wrong I don't give a fuck if bessie carries in the back of car. It's the other car I'm thinking about :dafinger:

A cannister hitting the floor directly dropped from height is not the same as being hit when in the boot of a car. The car will absorb all the energy and the cannister won’t take the impact. Completely stupid comparison...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:34 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

How so?
Don't they test crash cars by driving rams into them at speed. If you dropped a petrol canister from a height it could 20/30/40 miles ph. Or FPS. enough to fracture the can. plus it will be thrown around the boot in a crash.
Don't get me wrong I don't give a fuck if bessie carries in the back of car. It's the other car I'm thinking about :dafinger:

A cannister hitting the floor directly dropped from height is not the same as being hit when in the boot of a car. The car will absorb all the energy and the cannister won’t take the impact. Completely stupid comparison...

I’m betting your thick boned canister with a walnut sized brain can absorb impact.

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

How so?

I’m betting your thick boned canister with a walnut sized brain can absorb impact.

Yeah, like your Mom’s head absorbs impact from headboard...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Does this incel ever stop fantasising about rape?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Does this incel ever stop fantasising about rape?

Can you try and keep one thread on topic please?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Keep your rape fantasies away from the forum then.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:

Chances are if you get hit that hard that your petrol container ruptures, your petrol tank will also rupture, other than you might be dead anyway. :doomed:

What about the fumes? Petrol stinks. If you carry it all the time and drive a lot you’re subjecting yourself to fumes.

Hmm, that might explain a few things about some of the forummers. :srs?:

Hence the need for an airtight container.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:30 pm

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:

Chances are if you get hit that hard that your petrol container ruptures, your petrol tank will also rupture, other than you might be dead anyway. :doomed:

What about the fumes? Petrol stinks. If you carry it all the time and drive a lot you’re subjecting yourself to fumes.

Hmm, that might explain a few things about some of the forummers. :srs?:

Hence the need for an airtight container.

What did that cost you ? :leer:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm

You can still smell it.just have that extra amount in the tank.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You can still smell it.just have that extra amount in the tank.

Are you being rude?

Postby Text » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Good heavens, don't try this at home. :monkey: LMAO!!!
G/night! :Hiya:
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:08 am

Text wrote:

Someone will try it. :mrgreen:

Postby jra » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:23 am

Text wrote:

A friend and I put a full Calor gas canister on an open fire when we were kids in the countryside. A nice explosion there. The flames reached the height of an average house. We hid behind a grass bank in order to avoid getting hit by the shrapnel.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 am

jra wrote:
Text wrote:

A friend and I put a full Calor gas canister on an open fire when we were kids in the countryside. A nice explosion there. The flames reached the height of an average house. We hid behind a grass bank in order to avoid getting hit by the shrapnel.

That wasn't a wise move jra, you could have injured yourself. I recall doing stupid stuff too, like emtying all the powder from an entire box of fireworks into a copper tube with one end closed over and a single banger fuse inserted in a small hole. I then closed the end over and had one hell of a banger.
I made quite a few of those and they did tend to go off with a very very loud bang.
How stupid we were as kids
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms