are the police being used as unpaid assasins

are the police being used as unpaid assasins

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm

crank call to police while gamer plays fortnight, swat team is deployed.

could the number of murders by police be attributed to crank calls by disgruntled neighbours or associates?

a call of duty gamer was shot and killed two years ago due to a crank call.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fo ... spartandhp
art0hur0moh

Re: are the police being used as unpaid assasins

Postby Cannydc » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Still no.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:36 am

Bill of Rights [1688]
1688 CHAPTER 2 1 Will and Mar Sess 2
An Act declareing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject and Setleing the Succession of the Crowne.

X1Whereas the Lords Spirituall and Temporall and Comons assembled at Westminster lawfully fully and freely representing all the Estates of the People of this Realme did upon the thirteenth day of February in the yeare of our Lord one thousand six hundred eighty eight present unto their Majesties then called and known by the Names and Stile of William and Mary Prince and Princesse of Orange being present in their proper Persons a certaine Declaration in Writeing made by the said Lords and Comons in the Words following viz

subsections

Standing Army.

By raising and keeping a Standing Army within this Kingdome in time of Peace without Consent of Parlyament and Quartering Soldiers contrary to Law.

Disarming Protestants, &c.

By causing severall good Subjects being Protestants to be disarmed at the same time when Papists were both Armed and Imployed contrary to Law.

Violating Elections.

By Violating the Freedome of Election of Members to serve in Parlyament.

solution in the constitution.

Right to petition.

That it is the Right of the Subjects to petition the King and all Commitments and Prosecutions for such Petitioning are Illegall.

Standing Army.

That the raising or keeping a standing Army within the Kingdome in time of Peace unlesse it be with Consent of Parlyament is against Law.

Subjects’ Arms.

That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law.

the answer is yes!

and there is still no ratification or original? what actions where contrary to law, as in what laws?

this document alone says the act of union was a violation of the law.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:23 am

And the answer is twofold.

Police are not being used as paid assassins, and no-one gives a stuff about the 1688 Bill of Rights.

No-one bar you, obviously.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 am

Cannydc wrote:And the answer is twofold.

Police are not being used as paid assassins, and no-one gives a stuff about the 1688 Bill of Rights.

You are ever so polite Canny, why not just tell him he’s a fruitcake?
None of his posts make any sense whatsoever.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:33 am

Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: They really don't. Thank goodness it's not just me who can't make head nor tail of them.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: They really don't. Thank goodness it's not just me who can't make head nor tail of them.

I often think I’m tuning into the twilight zone when reading his posts.
Who on earth thinks police are paid assassins apart from an absolute fruitbat?
Some police are undoubtedly bad apples but I’d like to think that most do a good job.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

I often think I’m tuning into the twilight zone when reading his posts.
Who on earth thinks police are paid assassins apart from an absolute fruitbat?
Some police are undoubtedly bad apples but I’d like to think that most do a good job.

And getting killed by a bunch of pikeys seems to be part of the job description. RIP.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm

ignoring the facts as per usual! You are oppressed, it is understandable when You can't think for Yourselves and rely on being told what to think of the World from a highly biased financial cartel.

what would You do if I enter Your home and start beating the crap out of You with a stick? would You call Me an officer of law? You think a piece of paper is going to stop starvation? go on, away with You!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:30 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

ignoring the facts as per usual! You are oppressed, it is understandable when You can't think for Yourselves and rely on being told what to think of the World from a highly biased financial cartel.

what would You do if I enter Your home and start beating the crap out of You with a stick? would You call Me an officer of law? You think a piece of paper is going to stop starvation? go on, away with You!

You think it's likely that I, as a law abiding, non-threatening citizen will have my door smashed down by the cops, who will charge in and beat me up ?

You really do live in a world of your own, Art.

Try the most likely - a polite knock on the door and any enquiries conducted in a civil and respectful manner. Which is what has happened to me twice (about things I had nothing to do with and only knew what I had heard).

That's how our real police work, rather than the ones in your fantasy world. This isn't America, and I aren't black.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

What in God’s name are you going on about?
Highly biased financial cartel? Are you even posting in the right thread?
And this is your thread you fruitbat, one you started about police being hired assassins - another crazy idea from your spaghetti like thought processes. You never make any sense and yet you seem to rate yourself above all others.
Neswflash! You are the only poster here who has the slightest idea what the hell your posts mean, they are that vague and totally off the wall to the point they are just nonsensical gibberish.
Get a family member to pass your posts before hitting the submit button and we might have a clue.
The fact you criticised teachers is a bit rich when you can’t even string a coherent sentence together arfurbrain!

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

You think it's likely that I, as a law abiding, non-threatening citizen will have my door smashed down by the cops, who will charge in and beat me up ?

Try the most likely - a polite knock on the door and any enquiries conducted in a civil and respectful manner. Which is what has happened to me twice (about things I had nothing to do with and only knew what I had heard).

That's how our real police work, rather than the ones in your fantasy world. This isn't America, and I aren't black.

I have experienced both situations, and occasions when I heard things that I felt warranded the attention of the civil executive! when they make enquiries their hats are off, ie no official civil duties (though the like You to think that)! otherWise they are terrorist.

but I never asked if it was ok for a police officer to do that. I asked what gives Your criminal state the right to steal the lives and livelihoods of the People with paper justifying their criminality!?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

And this is your thread you fruitbat, one you started about police being hired assassins - another crazy idea from your spaghetti like thought processes. You never make any sense and yet you seem to rate yourself above all others.
Neswflash! You are the only poster here who has the slightest idea what the hell your posts mean, they are that vague and totally off the wall to the point they are just nonsensical gibberish.
Get a family member to pass your posts before hitting the submit button and we might have a clue.
The fact you criticised teachers is a bit rich when you can’t even string a coherent sentence together arfurbrain!

the ponzi scheme You seem to think is economical politics justified with sticks! that are unlawful! and have been since the red line was drawn on both sides of the commons. obviously!
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

the ponzi scheme You seem to think is economical politics justified with sticks! that are unlawful! and have been since the red line was drawn on both sides of the commons. obviously!

Again, you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Your posts are so off the wall and unintelligible that you might as well post in Klingon.
Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just plain thick arfubrain?
Try and think before you post, that is if you actually can, this is getting beyond a joke. :shake head:

Postby Cannydc » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:10 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

I have experienced both situations, and occasions when I heard things that I felt warranded the attention of the civil executive! when they make enquiries their hats are off, ie no official civil duties (though the like You to think that)! otherWise they are terrorist.

but I never asked if it was ok for a police officer to do that. I asked what gives Your criminal state the right to steal the lives and livelihoods of the People with paper justifying their criminality!?

There is no such thing as the "Civil Executive".

Police are not required to wear hats. A police officer does not have to be in uniform to make an arrest. There are some powers that a police officer must be in uniform to exercise but that does not mean that the officer has to be wearing a hat, only that they can be clearly identified as a police officer from their clothing.

My state isn't 'criminal', just because it does something you don't like. That piece of paper may be many things, but if it involves confiscation it will be signed off by a judge in accordance with the law.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs