Random Stuff # 30

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:08 pm

George wrote:My little pup has arrived, he had 3 days being transported across Europe. It was a bit too much for him, he was petrified and shaken and very thin, spent the first few days hiding and running away from us but he is coming round and being the playful pup that he should be. Mind you it’s like having a new baby as he does keep us up at night. He is so cute

He's adorable George, I love how he's only got black patches on the head and the rest of him is white... :wubbers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Gabby wrote:My brother had some airfix models.... I pulled the wings off when he pulled my dolls legs off.... happy days! :laughing:

Seems like a fair trade!

I thought so too.... equality at its finest! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby George » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:52 am

Bessie wrote:
George wrote:My little pup has arrived, he had 3 days being transported across Europe. It was a bit too much for him, he was petrified and shaken and very thin, spent the first few days hiding and running away from us but he is coming round and being the playful pup that he should be. Mind you it’s like having a new baby as he does keep us up at night. He is so cute

I love his little spotty belly! What's his name?

He is called Robbie
George

Postby George » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 am

Holly wrote:

He's adorable George, I love how he's only got black patches on the head and the rest of him is white... :wubbers:

He has loads of these black patches but they are on his skin, he has one large furry spot about 10cm in diameter on his back. Also he has not got a tail, I am assuming he may have lost it before he was rescued or they had to remove it due to injury.
George

Postby Bessie » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:53 am

George wrote:
Bessie wrote:

I love his little spotty belly! What's his name?

He is called Robbie

:wubbers:
Bessie

Postby Nucks » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:53 am

Meet Mr Bubbs :gigglesnshit:

Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Gabby wrote:My brother had some airfix models.... I pulled the wings off when he pulled my dolls legs off.... happy days! :laughing:

Hardly fair :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Hardly fair :smilin:

It wasn’t, no.... I had more dolls than he had models! :bawlin:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:07 pm

The flat bits on a Marmite jar are there so that you can rest it on it's side so that you don't waste the bits in the corners.

Glory be! :thud:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:34 pm

:wubbers: What is it with cats and suitcases, like they’re trying to stop you :laughing: going

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Stooo wrote:The flat bits on a Marmite jar are there so that you can rest it on it's side so that you don't waste the bits in the corners.

I love it... :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby jra » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:05 am

Stooo wrote:The flat bits on a Marmite jar are there so that you can rest it on it's side so that you don't waste the bits in the corners.

Well, that's a revelation. You know what, I hadn't even noticed this enormously important information until you kindly pointed it out. I can now sleep peacefully at night knowing this. :roll:

:pmsl:
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:39 pm

jra wrote:

Well, that's a revelation. You know what, I hadn't even noticed this enormously important information until you kindly pointed it out. I can now sleep peacefully at night knowing this. :roll:

:pmsl:

The irony. :pmsl:

Postby Dean » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 pm

I see Jra has spammed numerous threads during the night, and nobody has bothered to post after him. Looks like he had a bit of a meltdown... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Dean wrote:I see Jra has spammed numerous threads during the night, and nobody has bothered to post after him. Looks like he had a bit of a meltdown... :ooer:

He causes you to have melt downs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive