Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Vam wrote:Is Stooo around today?

Or is he busy baking his pies and making some new 'Liberal values!' cardboard placards to flap about :roll:

He's back protesting in London in September, so I think he's probably making pies but thinking about what to write on his newest placard.

Perhaps he ought to start another thread on Name That Placard.

I do love his enthusiasm, to travel to London, don the blue beret and get abused by black cab drivers plus neo-nazis is hardly a trip to look forward to.

But someone's got to do it.

Mainly pies.

I have an idea for the placard though: 'Don't Kill My Type 1 Son!' is at the top at the moment. Also I'm using corrugated plastic and Letraset. That Ok with you Vam? :NAA:

I honestly wouldn't wish anything other than the best for your Type 1 son.

That was the short answer...let me know if you want me to elaborate further.

Good girl...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Or is he busy baking his pies and making some new 'Liberal values!' cardboard placards to flap about :roll:

He's back protesting in London in September, so I think he's probably making pies but thinking about what to write on his newest placard.

I do love his enthusiasm, to travel to London, don the blue beret and get abused by black cab drivers plus neo-nazis is hardly a trip to look forward to.

Absolutely. And fair play to him for getting out there to...activate. I wish him every success on that.

There's a hell of a lot of incongruity and contradiction between his (understandably real) real life priorities and values, and the way he allows this shitty little vanity site of his to operate, though...
Vam

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Vam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Absolutely. And fair play to him for getting out there to...activate. I wish him every success on that.

There's a hell of a lot of incongruity and contradiction between his (understandably real) real life priorities and values, and the way he allows this shitty little vanity site of his to operate, though...

Do tell.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Vam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Criticising the owner of the site as well as his mods now? :ooer:

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:49 pm

He’s given up on it I think...
Dean

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Mainly pies.

I have an idea for the placard though: 'Don't Kill My Type 1 Son!' is at the top at the moment. Also I'm using corrugated plastic and Letraset. That Ok with you Vam? :NAA:

I honestly wouldn't wish anything other than the best for your Type 1 son.

That was the short answer...let me know if you want me to elaborate further.

Good girl...

Yes, I am.

May I make a request, please? If I'm just quietly minding my own business, not posting or bothering anyone here, would it be possible for you disallow any more freaky baghead shit and lies being posted about me?

Seems fair, right?
Vam

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Vam wrote:Yes, I am.

May I make a request, please? If I'm just quietly minding my own business, not posting or bothering anyone here, would it be possible for you disallow any more freaky baghead shit and lies being posted about me?

Seems fair, right?

Of course you can.

Don't expect me to examine every nuance of a guest post before I approve it though. Direct attacks on members don't get allowed by me and I find the rest of it (especially the DS thread) frankly boring.

I would need to have an interest in the bickering on here to take any notice, I don't.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Stooo wrote:

Seems fair, right?

Of course you can.

Don't expect me to examine every nuance of a guest post before I approve it though. Direct attacks on members don't get allowed by me and I find the rest of it (especially the DS thread) frankly boring.

I would need to have an interest in the bickering on here to take any notice, I don't.

By you. Uh-huh...

Gotta say, after 5+ years, I'm used to the knocks. But that lying shite about me hating kids on the DS thread, that's being dragged out over the last few days? That got to me.

So much so, that I'm now politely asking you to please make it stop. I won't be asking again...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Fucking hell... hark at Vam and her demands :shake head: ..... sick of just reading now are ya? :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Seems fair, right?

Of course you can.

By you. Uh-huh...

Gotta say, after 5+ years, I'm used to the knocks. But that lying shite about me hating kids on the DS thread, that's being dragged out over the last few days? That got to me.

So much so, that I'm now politely asking you to please make it stop. I won't be asking again...

Type really hard or flounce?

Keep me out of your stupid, pointless arguments thanks. I'll carry on trying to have a giggle without giving a shit about the bitching threads.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Gabby wrote:Fucking hell... hark at Vam and her demands :shake head: ..... sick of just reading now are ya? :pointlaugh:

No. I'm happy just reading. And if I'm not being lied about or mentioned, there's no reason for that to change.

I can't imagine you'd keep your flapping trap shut it you saw a whole load of random bollox being posted about you. We'd hear your gobshite bratty howling right into the next millennium... :roll:
Vam

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Seems fair, right?

Of course you can.

By you. Uh-huh...

Type really hard or flounce?

Keep me out of your stupid, pointless arguments thanks. I'll carry on trying to have a giggle without giving a shit about the bitching threads.

:thumbsup: you do that ...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Fuck me.... does she really expect or demand special privileges? :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:Fucking hell... hark at Vam and her demands :shake head: ..... sick of just reading now are ya? :pointlaugh:

No. I'm happy just reading. And if I'm not being lied about or mentioned, there's no reason for that to change.

I can't imagine you'd keep your flapping trap shut it you saw a whole load of random bollox being posted about you. We'd hear your gobshite bratty howling right into the next millennium... :roll:

I’ve ignored 90% of bollox about me, so yeah... my flapping trap remained shut! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Gabby wrote:Fuck me.... does she really expect or demand special privileges? :pmsl:

Christ...no ta! :yikes: :doomed:

Whoever might be up for it would need earplugs at the very least... :pmsl:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms