The Katie Price thead

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Katie Price thead

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:I would say her kiss and tell past confirms it. She can't wait to badmouth an ex. Maybe that's why she goes thru partners so quickly, gives her some book fodder. Ch-ching.

Or she goes through them because she has poor social skills and can’t communicate her feelings very well. Like I said, what I’ve seen of her on tv, she’s not socially aware or empathetic, extremely masculine/autistic traits.

Hmm, not sure about socially unaware. She's managed to manipulate the public and men quite a lot. I think she's very aware when she's after a man, knows exactly what buttons to push. Finding a man isn't difficult, but there needs to be something beyond physical assests to make it last.

Diagnosing females for autism can be tricky though, they don't always have the same tells as males. And it's a spectrum of course anyway. Maybe she's just not a very nice person.

Manipulate the public into what? She’s not that popular from what I can tell. Yeah she won CBB but she was up against Katie Hopkins. :laughing:
I don’t really follow her but I’ve seen her on tv stuff and just thought she doesn’t seem ‘present’.
Men seem to like two things about her. Not that, her fame and her looks. She seems to attract a type.
Anyway, she’s a bit dull as a person, can’t believe people read all about her life. :dunno:
She may not be on the spectrum, it was just a thought. Have a read about female aspergers.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Nucks » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:29 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:I would say her kiss and tell past confirms it. She can't wait to badmouth an ex. Maybe that's why she goes thru partners so quickly, gives her some book fodder. Ch-ching.

Or she goes through them because she has poor social skills and can’t communicate her feelings very well. Like I said, what I’ve seen of her on tv, she’s not socially aware or empathetic, extremely masculine/autistic traits.

Hmm, not sure about socially unaware. She's managed to manipulate the public and men quite a lot. I think she's very aware when she's after a man, knows exactly what buttons to push. Finding a man isn't difficult, but there needs to be something beyond physical assests to make it last.

Diagnosing females for autism can be tricky though, they don't always have the same tells as males. And it's a spectrum of course anyway. Maybe she's just not a very nice person.

Manipulate the public into what? She’s not that popular from what I can tell. Yeah she won CBB but she was up against Katie Hopkins. :laughing:
I don’t really follow her but I’ve seen her on tv stuff and just thought she doesn’t seem ‘present’.
Men seem to like two things about her. Not that, her fame and her looks. She seems to attract a type.
Anyway, she’s a bit dull as a person, can’t believe people read all about her life. :dunno:
She may not be on the spectrum, it was just a thought. Have a read about female aspergers.

Depends on your definition of popular.

She might be one of those types who feel any publicity is good publicity. The car crash brand of celebrity.
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 am

Yea. Maybe she just plays up those things that get her publicity. She’s a brand now. Known for her toy boys and surgery.
People seem to lap it up and she’s made a business out of it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:14 am

Guest wrote:She's just an arse. Now she's moved her latest knuckle dragging rent a cock in after knowing him just a few weeks.She's utterly selfish and doesn't give a frig how the revolving door of daddies affects her kids.This one is 21 while KP is 41.Must be love. :leer:

Is that you Stooo? :pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 am

Guest wrote:She's just an arse. Now she's moved her latest knuckle dragging rent a cock in after knowing him just a few weeks.She's utterly selfish and doesn't give a frig how the revolving door of daddies affects her kids.This one is 21 while KP is 41.Must be love. :leer:

Someone sounds a bit jealous that she can still date handsome young men and they likely can’t. She must be doing something right to keep attracting them and seems to have plenty of young hunks queueing up to date her.

You do realise that these days modern women don’t have to be celibate virgins just to keep internet trolls happy. Good on her for living a little and not giving a stuff what the obsessive haters spew on the internet.

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:35 am

Guest wrote:

Someone sounds a bit jealous that she can still date handsome young men and they likely can’t. She must be doing something right to keep attracting them and seems to have plenty of young hunks queueing up to date her.

You do realise that these days modern women don’t have to be celibate virgins just to keep internet trolls happy. Good on her for living a little and not giving a stuff what the obsessive haters spew on the internet.

You've got to be a riffraff like her, anyone who would excuse her behaviour has to be. Do you even have a single thought in your tiny brain about her kids who probably can't even remember all the names of the blokes she brings into there lives?
Living a little? Yeah do that but don't have 5 kids if you want to fuck around....you Idiot :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 am

Doesn’t she marry the men? Quite often?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Doesn’t she marry the men? Quite often?

I lost count and I assume so did her kids...they must surly mix up all the names between her husbands and boyfriends...OMG :thud: Mother of the year eh?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 am

I lost count and I assume so did her kids...they must surly mix up all the names between her husbands, boyfriends and one night stands...OMG :thud: Mother of the year eh?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cobs » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:54 am

The Kensit method.
Cobs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:57 am

Holly wrote:

I lost count and I assume so did her kids...they must surly mix up all the names between her husbands and boyfriends...OMG :thud: Mother of the year eh?

I looked it up, she’s been married 3 times. Surely that covers it? :laughing:

Doesn’t look like she has husbands and boyfriends at the same time.
But the publicity around her sex life wont be great for the kids, I imagine.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:58 am

Cobs wrote:

The Kensit method.

I need a translator around when you post, haven’t got the foggiest! :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cobs » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:

The Kensit method.

Patsy. :monkey:
Cobs

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:

The Kensit method.

He and Stooo are the same posters but don't tell anyone :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:03 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

I looked it up, she’s been married 3 times. Surely that covers it? :laughing:

Doesn’t look like she has husbands and boyfriends at the same time.
But the publicity around her sex life wont be great for the kids, I imagine.

Oh yes, she does to seem to have husbands and boyfriends at the same time ...it's her forte :whistle:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms