The Katie Price thead

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Katie Price thead

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:03 am

Whatever anyone thinks of her she certainly knows how to make and squander money, with some awful ideas on occasion but it seems to work for her.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:03 am

Cobs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Doesn’t she marry the men? Quite often?

The Kensit method.

I need a translator around when you post, haven’t got the foggiest! :dunno:

Patsy. :monkey:

Why don’t you just spell it out Stooo?

(Thanks for the heads up Holly, explains a lot). :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:04 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:

The Kensit method.

:mrgreen:

Just keep it to yourself will ya?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:05 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

I lost count and I assume so did her kids...they must surly mix up all the names between her husbands and boyfriends...OMG :thud: Mother of the year eh?

I looked it up, she’s been married 3 times. Surely that covers it? :laughing:

Doesn’t look like she has husbands and boyfriends at the same time.
But the publicity around her sex life wont be great for the kids, I imagine.

Oh yes, she does to seem to have husbands and boyfriends at the same time ...it's her forte :whistle:

Is she a sucker for punishment?
One’s more than enough!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cobs » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:05 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cobs wrote:

The Kensit method.

they're all hoors
Cobs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:12 am

You could’ve just said that in the first place.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:15 am

LordRaven wrote:Whatever anyone thinks of her she certainly knows how to make and squander money, with some awful ideas on occasion but it seems to work for her.

She learnt early what brings in the bucks. And seems to have carried on with what works.
People do enjoy rubbernecking a car crash.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:She's just an arse. Now she's moved her latest knuckle dragging rent a cock in after knowing him just a few weeks.She's utterly selfish and doesn't give a frig how the revolving door of daddies affects her kids.This one is 21 while KP is 41.Must be love. :leer:

‘Rent a cock’... :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

I lost count and I assume so did her kids...they must surly mix up all the names between her husbands and boyfriends...OMG :thud: Mother of the year eh?

Oh she does overlapping cocks a lot. Peter Andre did a runner over her affair with her horse trainer(and the abortion that resulted from it).She was in a relationship when she met Peter so he should have known better.She got engaged to her last toyboy last month, yet has been grooming this latest one for two months and spent a dirty weekend with him 3 weeks ago.She was shagging various lower rank footballers while married to Kieran Hayler this past 4 years and he caught her messaging them while in bed with him and in her bath, which she admitted to. She's admitted sending them nude images but for fuck's sake most of the UK have seen more of her fanny area than her gyny doc so the nudies are hardly big news.
The reason she attracts young blokes is that her legs are always open to them and they know that shagging her might get their faces in the paps.FFS she shagged an 18 year old X factor winner while pregnant with Harvey.Dirty bitch. Older men have more sense than to venture into her cave of delights and risk being tied to her for 18 years.

Postby Dean » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh she does overlapping cocks a lot. Peter Andre did a runner over her affair with her horse trainer(and the abortion that resulted from it).She was in a relationship when she met Peter so he should have known better.She got engaged to her last toyboy last month, yet has been grooming this latest one for two months and spent a dirty weekend with him 3 weeks ago.She was shagging various lower rank footballers while married to Kieran Hayler this past 4 years and he caught her messaging them while in bed with him and in her bath, which she admitted to. She's admitted sending them nude images but for fuck's sake most of the UK have seen more of her fanny area than her gyny doc so the nudies are hardly big news.
The reason she attracts young blokes is that her legs are always open to them and they know that shagging her might get their faces in the paps.FFS she shagged an 18 year old X factor winner while pregnant with Harvey.Dirty bitch. Older men have more sense than to venture into her cave of delights and risk being tied to her for 18 years.

You know far too much about her, you weird Cunt... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I know :canny:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

You sound jealous, and like you need a healthier hobby than being so engrossed in a strangers alleged comings and goings.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jon55 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:35 am

Katie Price is a very unhappy woman as are a lot of people who live their lives in the media. She is trying to look young so she won't be ignored because there are younger and prettier women who have media shows like Sam and Billie on the Mummy Diaries which I find boring and narcissistic. I don't feel sorry for these women but I do feel sorry for their children who are too young to make a choice. I know my own children would have hated to have their childhood filmed and posted all over the net.

I don't get why you would want to have plastic surgery which instead of making you look young makes you look hideous.

Simon Cowell is a male version (he is the same age as me) of these ageing female stars and he looks dreadful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7378313/Simon-Cowell-smooth-face-Americas-Got-Talent.html
Jon55

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:

99% of its made up too. It’ll be one of the DS obsessives. They love to make rumours up and guess which celebs it applies to.

Very very odd. :off head:

Postby Holly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 am

I love sweet Harvey, he seems so innocent and helpless, but I think she's parading him around far too much in front of TV, there wouldn't be any online bullying by some idiots if she wouldn't have exposed him the way she did. He needs privacy and peace...His robotic yes Mummy, no Mummy, love you Mummy is just simply horrendous to watch. People who have watched her show will know what I mean.
Best place for him now is residential care, it looks like he loves it.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms