THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

A right load of bollocks...

Re: THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:And will receive aid like Greece.

Without that aid Greece would have become bankrupt but the EU helped them despite the wall of bullshit that they used to join the group.

It was the German banks who 'bailed' Greece out last time - making 3 billion Euros out of them in the process - and Greece still remains in the EU's debt. Seemingly, forever an EU prisoner.

Who do you think will 'bail out' Italy this time, considering that Germany are going into recession? Malta, Latvia, maybe Slovakia?
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Breaking: AMBER RUDD RESIGNS FROM CABINET AND PARTY

Work and Pensions secretary Amber Rudd has resigned over Brexit - and accused PM Boris Johnson of pretending to persue a deal with the EU.

Even she can't stomach the lying cunt.
Last edited by McAz on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:And will receive aid like Greece.

Without that aid Greece would have become bankrupt but the EU helped them despite the wall of bullshit that they used to join the group.

It was the German banks who 'bailed' Greece out last time - making 3 billion Euros out of them in the process - and Greece still remains in the EU's debt. Seemingly, forever an EU prisoner.

Who do you think will 'bail out' Italy this time, considering that Germany are going into recession? Malta, Latvia, maybe Slovakia?

No British banks involved despite our own (now Government owned due to public shaming by the WTO) RBS at the head of the banks involved in the crisis which started all of this shit?

The EU will bail out Italy because it's in a group. We will not get a bail out from anyone.

Stupid dumb brexit scum.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Of course not you patronising bastard. We've already got xtras on the scene, which one is you?

Do you think 17.4 million people voted to Leave because they're all 'racist far right gammon scum'? Only that's how you seem to be viewing all leave voters.

Have you not considered any other reasons why people voted to Leave? Economic ones for example.

What do you think of the EU's biggest economy (Germany), and third biggest (Italy) both being on the brink of recession? Don't you think perhaps people foresaw how the EU was heading and thought it's a good time to get out?

Italy is not on the brink of recession Germany is.
Italy is on the verge of collapse.

And will receive aid like Greece.

Italy is to big to bail and Greece weren't exactly helped when every time they were given money it went straight to German and French banks to pay down their debts.
We have to Give a shit about Germany if we're staying in.
We have to give a shit about Germany if we're leaving because there is obviously going to be a lot of defaults soon and the UK as usual .... London to be more precise .... is overexposed and will feel it more than most other European countries.
One of the reasons why soon as the referendum was announced I said .... two dead ends and we still have to choose.
On this very forum.
In or out of Europe isn't the problem for me it's the politics that are coming down to us below.
That thread in politics where a woman is told she can't stay being a good example.
Somehow we have ended up in the Anglo American world with a couple of clones ... Boris and Trump.
One blimp would do just change the hairstyle a little to suit your occasion.
Britain and America are becoming the rouge states and soon to be failed states possibly.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:27 pm

One good thing for the UK is we stayed out of the fucking stupid Euro trap so we do have some wiggle room with our economy that the Euro lot no longer have .... this is a big beef with Italy but also with more and more Euro countries wanting back an independant currency.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Stooo wrote:Who gives a shit about Germany at the moment, Cunts like you chucking beer cans at the old bill?

You're losing it Stooo.

You don't give a shit about the EU's main economy and main player? Why go on all those protests if you don't give a shit about what's happening in Germany?

I've never chucked a beer can at a policeman in my life btw. Are you confusing regular voters with the far right rent-a-mob crowd again?.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Who gives a shit about Germany at the moment, Cunts like you chucking beer cans at the old bill?

You're losing it Stooo.

You don't give a shit about the EU's main economy and main player? Why go on all those protests if you don't give a shit about what's happening in Germany?

I've never chucked a beer can at a policeman in my life btw. Are you confusing regular voters with the far right rent-a-mob crowd again?.

i don't recall regular voters threatening to commit terrorist arson - but you did. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 pm

McAz wrote:Breaking: AMBER RUDD RESIGNS FROM CABINET AND PARTY

Work and Pensions secretary Amber Rudd has resigned over Brexit - and accused PM Boris Johnson of pretending to persue a deal with the EU.

Even she can't stomach the lying c**t.

Actually amazed that she has this much integrity.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Stooo wrote:

And me - but I guess it shows how extreme this mob have become. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Stooo wrote:The EU will bail out Italy because it's in a group. We will not get a bail out from anyone.

Stupid dumb brexit scum.

You think 'being in a group' is the answer to everything? The EU is a crock of shite, and not the Holy Grail you think it is.

Where do you assume the funds to bail out Italy will come from, seeing as Italy is the EU's third largest Economy, and the largest economy, Germany, is unable to look after itself at the moment?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Worrying.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Worrying.

One more nail in his coffin and we'll have less to worry about.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:The EU will bail out Italy because it's in a group. We will not get a bail out from anyone.

Stupid dumb brexit scum.

You think 'being in a group' is the answer to everything? The EU is a crock of shite, and not the Holy Grail you think it is.

Where do you assume the funds to bail out Italy will come from, seeing as Italy is the EU's third largest Economy, and the largest economy, Germany, is unable to look after itself at the moment?

We're about to enter a recession with a completely fucked economy, go away child.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:55 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Worrying.

One more nail in his coffin and we'll have less to worry about.

He'll be forever remembered as Boris the brief.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Stooo wrote:We're about to enter a recession with a completely fucked economy, go away child.

I like to think there's a German forum out there somewhere, with a German equivalent of you moaning about Toilettenpapier going up 2 cents a roll, and blaming it on 'fascist scum' :pmsl:
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms