THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

A right load of bollocks...

Re: THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Italy is too big to fail, too big to bail, but euro currency investors aren’t listening
https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-op ... -investors
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Why Italy’s Debts Are Europe’s Big Problem
Bloomberg
From the trading floors of London to the gatherings of European leaders in Brussels, there’s one issue that can induce a shudder of financial fear like no other: Italian debt.

Europe’s most dangerous stock of public borrowing—some 1.5 trillion euros ($1.7 trillion)—is concentrated on the balance sheets of banks in Rome and Milan. But a rout could quickly sweep in lenders in Frankfurt, Paris and Madrid—the main banks in the rest of Europe are holding more than 425 billion euros of sovereign and private Italian debt, based on a Bloomberg analysis of European Banking Authority data.

Although Italy’s economy slipped into recession in the fourth quarter, markets are calm for now. But a budget standoff in the fall showed how swiftly sentiment can turn. And if>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-italian-banks/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Anna Soubry 'too scared' to speak at anti-Brexit rally as Boris Johnson blimp also grounded
Anti-Brexit MP Anna Soubry was "too frightened" to speak at a rally in Parliament Square due to Brexit activists.

The flight of a Boris Johnson blimp was also cancelled to avoid antagonising the rival protest.

Ms Soubry, leader of the Independent Group for Change, was scheduled to speak at the March for Change rally in London on Saturday, but told organisers she was intimidated by counter-protests held by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. It's awful but there's also a side of me that thinks that this is our country.

"I'm a parliamentarian and I have a right to speak and I shouldn't be frightened but it's very, very, very disturbing, and I'm very frightened actually," https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a ... ailsignout

But not comparable to the fear the poor, sick and disabled felt when she voted through austerity. Along with many others, including Lib Dems.

Sick of the faux fear/outrage of the losers in the referendum. many don't even understand the EU and it's neoliberal foundations, they just think going on a visit with no visa is the problem or not getting their favourite foods/drink.

Fuck 'em all.
Last edited by Fletch on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:01 pm

It will impact Britain's pension funds insurance companies other investors from the huge to the single old guy in his garden shed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It will impact Britain's pension funds insurance companies other investors from the huge to the single old guy in his garden shed.

That's the money changers Jack, gambling with everyone's future with no risk of personal repercussion.

phpBB [video]
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:It will impact Britain's pension funds insurance companies other investors from the huge to the single old guy in his garden shed.

That's the money changers Jack, gambling with everyone's future with no risk of personal repercussion.

phpBB [video]

They've released you!!!!!
Welcome back Fletch hope the porridge wasn't to lumpy.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:

phpBB [video]

They've released you!!!!!
Welcome back Fletch hope the porridge wasn't to lumpy.

Never did like porridge :Lucia:
Fletch

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Stooo wrote:The Brains trust that does this sort of stuff, no surprise that xtras was in the middle of it :shake head:

Another couple to watch are Based Amy and Danny Tommo

You getting agitated stooo :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:07 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:Wetherspoons seems like the type of pub Jra uses...

You don't know what you are missing, great food.. value for money. But then you don't venture out much.

Penderel's Oak, JD Wetherspoon

283-288 High Holborn, Holborn, London WC1V 7HP
020 7242 5669

https://g.co/kgs/gpNuFa

The food is pre-packed and heated up when ordered. Not my idea of ‘great food’

Ah but this is not your normal Wetherspoons.. you stick to your kebabs then :)
xtras1

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:10 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

You don't know what you are missing, great food.. value for money. But then you don't venture out much.

020 7242 5669

It still sells pre packaged food... if that’s your idea of good grub, fair play... :ooer:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

020 7242 5669

To be fair if you were in the area why would you go there rather than the Cittie of York which is a much nicer pub?

To be fair Avon I was talking about Wetherspoons which I visited & therefore gave my view, if friends had wanted to meet in the cittie I would have mentioned that, you stuck up nosey fucking twat. That ok :)
xtras1

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:11 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

020 7242 5669

To be fair if you were in the area why would you go there rather than the Cittie of York which is a much nicer pub?

To be fair Avon I was talking about Wetherspoons which I visited & therefore gave my view, if friends had wanted to meet in the cittie I would have mentioned that, you stuck up nosey fucking twat. That ok :)

:pmsl:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

020 7242 5669

It still sells pre packaged food... if that’s your idea of good grub, fair play... :ooer:

But it's not as bad as you pretend it is... no i prefer fresh coooked, but when mates choose a place to meet... im not bothered ..i prefer Coya in Mayfair if you must know.
xtras1

Postby Dean » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:16 pm

xtras1 wrote:But it's not as bad as you pretend it is... no i prefer fresh coooked, but when mates choose a place to meet... im not bothered ..i prefer Coya in Mayfair if you must know.

I don’t need to pretend anything. How they prepare their food is common knowledge...
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:But it's not as bad as you pretend it is... no i prefer fresh coooked, but when mates choose a place to meet... im not bothered ..i prefer Coya in Mayfair if you must know.

I don’t need to pretend anything. How they prepare their food is common knowledge...

Fair enough I was just saying the quality is far better say to the usual ones. Must be a city thing .
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms