The Katie Price thead

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Katie Price thead

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 pm

Holly wrote:I love sweet Harvey, he seems so innocent and helpless, but I think she's parading him around far too much in front of TV, there wouldn't be any online bullying by some idiots if she wouldn't have exposed him the way she did. He needs privacy and peace...His robotic yes Mummy, no Mummy, love you Mummy is just simply horrendous to watch. People who have watched her show will know what I mean.
Best place for him now is residential care, it looks like he loves it.

Harvey is the happiest and healthiest he's ever been now that he's been removed from her full time care. The only problem is that she's still got access and so continues to use him for the sympathy vote. Every time she fucks up she posts a raft of cute Harvey images to counteract whatever crap she's just pulled. He's the only child she now has 100% control of media wise since her other 4 kids were given into the custody of their dads.She has opened an instagram account for him even though she admits he doesn't understand it, so someone other than Harvey is posting on it encouraging approaches for using Harvey to advertise things for them.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

She's now had a bankruptcy charge put on her house, so she's proper fucked financially.The tax man cometh.
She'll be out trawling for a bloke dopey enough to buy her a house so she can offload her mucky old money pit mansion.

Postby Jon55 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:16 am

Katie is out of control - I fear for her sanity and her children must be so confused.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7447967/Katie-Price-EXC-Star-paralytic-slurring-words-thrown-club.html
Jon55

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:02 am

The picture of her almost comatose with the 3 men in the back of a car really concerns me. :shake head:
Meg

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 am

Meg wrote:The picture of her almost comatose with the 3 men in the back of a car really concerns me. :shake head:

God I feel sorry for her. I’m not a fan but the poor sod has her finger permanently on the self destruct button.
NastyNickers

Postby drum » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:48 am

No posts here for a while, using this thread rather than start a new one.

Young Harvey Price is seriously ill in hospital, organ failure apparently. There's a few links about it but not detailing anything specific other than he was admitted to ICU with breathing difficulties. Sad to read he's that sick.
drum

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 pm

I can't imagine the terror she must be feeling
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby drum » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:10 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I can't imagine the terror she must be feeling

I hope he pulls through, I'd be terrified it it were my son.
drum

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:41 pm

All parents who have a child that will need full time care carry a fear of the time of themselves dying and the prospect of what will happen to the child after. And also of the child dying.

Worst fears coming to life. They always do.

I hope she has strength to cope with whatever comes next and wish her and family well.

Postby Major » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:59 pm

KP is the type which a decent person would not even admit she was known to them let alone being a family member.
She is a disgusting -----l.

Play with fire and you get burned.

Her big lad will need mega help of a high standard all of his life.
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Major wrote:KP is the type which a decent person would not even admit she was known to them let alone being a family member.

She's made a lot of mistakes over the years, but don't we all :dunno:
drum

Postby George » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Major wrote:KP is the type which a decent person would not even admit she was known to them let alone being a family member.

The poor lad has got an awful long term disease, he would have that and the challenges it brings regardless of her personal life

Hopefully she has enough money left to provide/buy care for him
George

Postby drum » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:23 pm

George wrote:

The poor lad has got an awful long term disease, he would have that and the challenges it brings regardless of her personal life

Harvey is 18 now, the state will pay for his care, I don't think Katie has much left in the way of spare funds.
drum

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:23 pm

George wrote:

Fame and fortune do not always make a happy lifestyle and she is one of the unfortunate ones , add to that the misfortune of her son, this would break many a strong minded person ,
Hope she has the strength to carry on caring for her son and that he makes a recovery .
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:28 pm

She’s dragged herself through the gutter to provide for her children. She has said before that she does not receive any help towards financial cost of providing for Harvey. Which can be extortionate. She has done that herself.

She has done right by this child. She should be a proud mum. No matter what.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms