Preparations for Martial Law?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Preparations for Martial Law?

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:It's just scaremongering but it has got me thinking of survival and I know it has raised my cortisol levels! And I bet it has you lot too. Even if just slightly. Now they'll be causing lots of damage in your body.

It's government advice.

And it just coincides with the date. 999.

Totally Satan.

Standing on his head?

He can't stand on his head. He's got horns.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's government advice.

And it just coincides with the date. 999.

Totally Satan.

Standing on his head?

He can't stand on his head. He's got horns.

On soft ground .... probably warm ash.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Right :ooer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:46 am

Stooo wrote:So the adverts came out yesterday encouraging people to make bugout bags in case you have to leave your house quickly, they didn't elaborate why that would happen though, Johnson losing his shit this morning, loads of radio ads telling people to take Govt advice before they travel anywhere and the matrix on the M5 just before J27 Urging hauliers to seek advice.

Sunny fucking uplands my arse...

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:It's just scaremongering but it has got me thinking of survival and I know it has raised my cortisol levels! And I bet it has you lot too. Even if just slightly. Now they'll be causing lots of damage in your body.

It's government advice.

That's news for worst-case scenarios and disasters. Nothing to do with Brexit. Brexit isn't even mentioned on the page.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/p ... dy-1980520

IMO you're really overthinking this Stooo.
jra

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:14 am

What kind of worst case scenarios and disasters do you think it could be?

I'm sure the timing of this with relation to brexit is just a massive coincidence :whistle:
Meg

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:So the adverts came out yesterday encouraging people to make bugout bags in case you have to leave your house quickly, they didn't elaborate why that would happen though, Johnson losing his shit this morning, loads of radio ads telling people to take Govt advice before they travel anywhere and the matrix on the M5 just before J27 Urging hauliers to seek advice.

Sunny fucking uplands my arse...

Stooo wrote:

It's government advice.

That's news for worst-case scenarios and disasters. Nothing to do with Brexit. Brexit isn't even mentioned on the page.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/p ... dy-1980520

IMO you're really overthinking this Stooo.

Oh that's good then, a bit like testing the Air Raid sirens out once a month like they used to in the seventies and eighties. How reassuring.

There is a thread about them telling us sod all about Yellowhammer, let alone Black Swan and now these ads come out and are not connected at all. Cool story...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jra » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Meg wrote:What kind of worst case scenarios and disasters do you think it could be?

I'm sure the timing of this with relation to brexit is just a massive coincidence :whistle:

If it were to do with Brexit I'd expect it to be mentioned at least once on the page.

It's part of Preparedness Month an annual event.

Its recommendations were part of an annual Preparedness Month, which is being promoted by local authorities and emergency services across the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49631455

Date of article 9th September 2019 which is the nearest to 999 you can get in terms of dates this year. Coincidence? :dunno:
jra

Postby McAz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:37 pm

jra wrote:If it were to do with Brexit I'd expect it to be mentioned at least once on the page.

Consider it mentioned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49637873
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:39 pm

jra wrote:
Meg wrote:What kind of worst case scenarios and disasters do you think it could be?

If it were to do with Brexit I'd expect it to be mentioned at least once on the page.

It's part of Preparedness Month an annual event.

Its recommendations were part of an annual Preparedness Month, which is being promoted by local authorities and emergency services across the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-49631455

Date of article 9th September 2019 which is the nearest to 999 you can get in terms of dates this year. Coincidence? :dunno:

Unless you are Fletch, yes.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 pm

:pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Luckily, back in the day the govt used to broadcast this stuff because a nuclear war was 'very unlikely'

Just to let you know sorta thing...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms