GLOBAL CLIMATE STRIKE

A right load of bollocks...

Re: GLOBAL CLIMATE STRIKE

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:11 pm

The earth does not move around the sun in a circle so the distances from it are always varying.

NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels
Friday, August 30, 2019 by: Ethan Huff
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-30- ... fuels.html
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Bill Gates backing plan to stop climate change by blocking out the sun
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technol ... ar-AAFKQVN
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:14 pm

If they block the sun that's solar power screwed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 pm

MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: Believing CO2 controls the climate ‘is pretty close to believing in magic’
https://www.climatedepot.com/2017/05/01 ... -in-magic/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If they block the sun that's solar power screwed.

Maybe it's to help out Elon Musk's solar panels. :gigglesnshit:

And never trust Bill Gates!
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:28 pm

David Bellamy tells of moment he was "frozen out" of BBC
David Bellamy has described how the BBC “froze him out” when he dismissed global warming as “poppycock”.

A well respected tv scientific personality gone just like that for not sticking to what we're told to believe.
He spoke out against an agenda and whooosh bye bye.
That is not how freedom works how democracy works but that's how it works all to often.
What is so scary about David Bellamy in an open and free society?
That's not how debate works.
Not how education works.
It's not how science works.
It's how the powers that be work though.
He got the same treatment journalists like John Pilger got for speaking the truth to power for not bowing down and prestituting himself.

The 80-yearold environmentalist and former broadcaster, admitted that his scepticism signalled the end of his career as he had known it.

“From that moment, I really wasn’t welcome at the BBC,” he said.

“They froze me out, because I don’t believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London.”

Mr Bellamy said things first began to change in 1996 when he spoke out against wind farms during one of his regular appearances on Blue Peter.

“That was the beginning really,” he told the Daily Mail. “From that moment, I was not welcome at the BBC.”
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9817181/David-Bellamy-tells-of-moment-he-was-frozen-out-of-BBC.html
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 pm

David Bellamy was extremely popular and in the full glaring lights of media attention and worship so if they can get rid of him so easily can you imagine how teachers scientists etc feel should they dare say it's all bollox?
You say the right thing or your career is over the money stops flowing in and you're blacklisted.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Here's an example of the bullshit we are subjected to a lot of the time.
David Attenborough is one of the most respected men on global telly.
When the BBC backtrack on this they say it wasn't Attenborough's Fault but the production crews.
Is that bullshit or what?
Attenborough must have known he was broadcasting bullshit around the world and that shit would stick in the minds of millions maybe billions.

BBC backs down on David Attenborough's climate change statistics

Sir David, 86, speaking over footage of Mount Kilimanjaro, made the assertion that "some parts of the continent have become 3.5C hotter in the past 20 years".

Given that since 1850 global temperatures have risen by about 0.8C, causing widespread concern, it was seen as a shocking assertion.

Bloggers and environmentalists expressed their surprise and questioned the scientific evidence behind the claim.

But the BBC initially defended it. They said it was drawn from a report by Oxfam and the New Economics Foundation., but in turn this report suggested the figure had come from a report by Christian Aid.

In a footnote that report suggested the claim had been made at a climate change conference in Dakar in 2004.

Unable to back up the assertion, the BBC last night deleted the words from the repeat of the episode.

Instead the corporation played orchestral music after Sir David said: "Africa's climate is certainly changing." Instead there was only orchestral music in the background.

The next few words from the original broadcast, referring to the 3.5C rise, were missing.

Just a litle accident a little mistake .... bullshit.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/ ... stics.html
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 am

Companies not just workers join Global Climate Strike - first example bellow:

https://nugenaudio.com/climate-strike/?src=null_mb_int_nl_sept19
McAz

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms