9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 9/11 - 18 years ago today

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:19 pm

oh come on

crumple zone may have been a crude way to express it, but most people knew what Stooo meant

tall buildings have a series of failsafes built in, these are mainly to withstand seismic events not terrorist planes as the attacks that happened were very much unchartered territory

things like TMDs and systems where the base is isolated from the main structure, even spiral rebar (which is probably the reason the pentagon didn't collapse in a far worse manner) the lower floors practically hung from the upper floor

anyway it's pointless discussing any of this
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Professor Feng Xiao » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Professor Feng Xiao wrote:
calitom wrote:my mom's office was a couple blocks from the world trade center. thank God she was really agile back then(before her hips were wrecked by a bad surgeon)-so she got out of there and practically ran to her apartment several blocks north before the air got too bad ..So many people have died from WTC related lung disease.
we called her all day til my uncle finally got hold of her..

WTC conspiracy theorists(mostly right wingers) are real douchebags

so what made wtc 7 fall in its own footprint then
it was never hit by a plane and it would be impossible for just a fire to make it fall
unless the steel girders were 50% cardboard you fucking gullible twat
:hand:
and lets not forget the dancing Israelis filming it from a high rise car park in queens

It didn't fall into it's own footprint, it made a right mess.

It had raging fires inside from top to bottom which were left to burn and a huge damaged side.

It had two of the worlds biggest buildings collapsing right next to it which possibly damaged the foundations.

What's the alternative? Controlled demolition? Why didn't the explosives set off when the fires were raging for hours? How did they get placed there and by who? Can't be just one person, would need a big team. The theory falls flat straight away. It just doesn't make sense.

I mean you don't have to be anyone special to understand that uncontrolled fire in a building with damage to the side of it and maybe weak foundations could be the cause of collapse. It makes more sense than other theories.

oh and the foundation collapse was so uniform it dropped it in its OWN footprint
because thats what all 3 did
and there are explosives that are fire retardant like c4 for instance just wrap the devices in a foil blanket
but these explosive would have been deep in a concrete drilled pocket anyway next to the steel frame
so yes controlled demo is the far most logical conclusion it would have taken a few nights work for covert operatives
to have rigged it all but yes far far the most logical conclusion
how else was they gonna justify the invasion of the middle east and there goal of regime change in 5 arab countries
as planned by the project for the next american century attended by chaney rumsfelt and bush
the only winner of 9/11 was the american federal government
they ripped up the constitution passed the patriot act and got into the 100 year middle east war
and an even bigger fucking military budget
it was win win win win
Professor Feng Xiao

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
calitom wrote:my mom's office was a couple blocks from the world trade center. thank God she was really agile back then(before her hips were wrecked by a bad surgeon)-so she got out of there and practically ran to her apartment several blocks north before the air got too bad ..So many people have died from WTC related lung disease.

it was never hit by a plane and it would be impossible for just a fire to make it fall
and lets not forget the dancing Israelis filming it from a high rise car park in queens

It had raging fires inside from top to bottom which were left to burn and a huge damaged side.

It had two of the worlds biggest buildings collapsing right next to it which possibly damaged the foundations.

What's the alternative? Controlled demolition? Why didn't the explosives set off when the fires were raging for hours? How did they get placed there and by who? Can't be just one person, would need a big team. The theory falls flat straight away. It just doesn't make sense.

I mean you don't have to be anyone special to understand that uncontrolled fire in a building with damage to the side of it and maybe weak foundations could be the cause of collapse. It makes more sense than other theories.

oh and the foundation collapse was so uniform it dropped it in its OWN footprint
and there are explosives that are fire retardant like c4 for instance just wrap the devices in a foil blanket
but these explosive would have been deep in a concrete drilled pocket anyway next to the steel frame
so yes controlled demo is the far most logical conclusion it would have taken a few nights work for covert operatives
how else was they gonna justify the invasion of the middle east and there goal of regime change in 5 arab countries
as planned by the project for the next american century attended by chaney rumsfelt and bush
they ripped up the constitution passed the patriot act and got into the 100 year middle east war
it was win win win win

A building fully involved in fire left to burn.

A building damaged by the collapse of the two towers.

A building rocked by two of the worlds biggest buildings collapsing right next to it.

Or

A covert team took a few nights to rig a fully functioning building.

I'm no expert and I don't particularly like governments but come on. I do know two things though, you need to read up on how a controlled demolition works and you need to visit your doctor if you really believe what you have typed.

A demolition of a building that size, the explosives would not survive the fires and damage and also you would see the explosions happen.

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:

it was win win win win

:pmsl:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Those Israelis were filming from across the Hudson in New Jersey. And can you link me to the High rise car park in Queens?
Like the rest of your post you're just making shit up

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:oh come on

crumple zone may have been a crude way to express it, but most people knew what Stooo meant

tall buildings have a series of failsafes built in, these are mainly to withstand seismic events not terrorist planes as the attacks that happened were very much unchartered territory

things like TMDs and systems where the base is isolated from the main structure, even spiral rebar (which is probably the reason the pentagon didn't collapse in a far worse manner) the lower floors practically hung from the upper floor

Failsafes are the exact opposite of 'crumple zones' which are built in weakness. :roll:

If you wanted a memory lane thread you should have titled it appropriately and put it in the snug.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:They were built to handle multiple strikes and if anything the impact should have sent the buildings sideways.

But they collapsed into themselves. What would you expect in a densely populated city, building codes that let the fucking things crash into the streets?

Why didn't Grenfell tower block fall?

It was on fire for longer and yet remained standing.

Bump for the fire theorists.

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:So according to you Fletch...who brought down the buildings and why?

How would I know? :scratch:

Nobody knows because they refused to investigate, as reports in this thread shows. You might glean some clues from looking at who benefited from it, who allowed it to happen or how it was, or wasn't, responded to but it wasn't a random bunch of guys with box cutters.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:

it was win win win win

9/11 art students. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:A building fully involved in fire left to burn.

A building rocked by two of the worlds biggest buildings collapsing right next to it.

Or

I'm no expert and I don't particularly like governments but come on. I do know two things though, you need to read up on how a controlled demolition works and you need to visit your doctor if you really believe what you have typed.

A demolition of a building that size, the explosives would not survive the fires and damage and also you would see the explosions happen.

9/11 missing gold. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Fletch wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh come on

Failsafes are the exact opposite of 'crumple zones' which are built in weakness. :roll:

If you wanted a memory lane thread you should have titled it appropriately and put it in the snug.

go fuck yourself

arms enough for you?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:They were built to handle multiple strikes and if anything the impact should have sent the buildings sideways.

But they collapsed into themselves. What would you expect in a densely populated city, building codes that let the fucking things crash into the streets?

Why didn't Grenfell tower block fall?

It was on fire for longer and yet remained standing.

Bump for the fire theorists.

:dunno:

Two totally different built structures. Grenfell was built with internal walls/load bearing walls.
The twin towers were build with an exo skeleton on the outside. With only elevators shafts running up the inside of the buildings. Each floor was an acre is size and most of the floor space was divided by off partition walls ranging from 3ft to 5ft tall. I know this because I worked installing them on various floors in late 2000 early 2001. Some of the space was dived by aluminium frames with plate glass walls from floor to ceiling .
I would assume that Grenfell was built using cinder blocks dividing the area space into corridors and apartments with internal walls sub dividing the area into bedrooms/living rooms/ kitchens etc.
I'd say that Grenfell will be pulled down not only because of the deaths there. But also because the the structure was damaged due to the fire.

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 pm

I am not trying to make this seem like nothing but I lived through the IRA bombings of Birmingham and I know the Americans funded them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings
Jon55

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:A building fully involved in fire left to burn.

Or

9/11 missing gold. :dunno:

Fletch missing brain :dunno:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Jon55 wrote:I am not trying to make this seem like nothing but I lived through the IRA bombings of Birmingham and I know the Americans funded them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings

I lived through those times in Manchester where the biggest explosion since ww2 happened when a huge part of the city centre was destroyed.
Because of New Yorkers funding the IRA Yanks were not treated too nicely in the pubs and clubs of some areas.
When the rebuilding started the place was awash with massive signs that showed which companies were rebuilding which parts .... all Irish .... job creation as Maggie would have said ... get on yer bike to find work as Norman would have said.
Was a fucking outrage and looked like a huge fuck you.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms