Opinion: The lasting effects of a No Deal Brexit

Re: Opinion: The lasting effects of a No Deal Brexit

Postby Fletch » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:19 pm

Yes, I was just replying Jack. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is the Fed planning on crashing the dollar?
Is the UK about to install an electronic currency at the same time and the Fed follow suit?
Is this all something to do with Brexit?
Bring Europe down a peg or ten through economic upheaval and rescue the fading fortunes of the Anglo American banking system?
Remember the whole world is drowning in western created debt and a way out and forward has to be figured out.
The European banking world is right on the edge just now.
I don't profess to understand it all but when the governor of the Bank of England gives a speech to other central bank governors saying it would be a good idea to ditch the American dollar as reserve currency then something very big and strange is happening.
Anyone else suggests such a thing they become a terrorist nation an enemy of freedom and an enemy of America.
When The Bank of England say it ..... :dunno:
Of course any replies to this post will be full of ahh but it's only because .... no it isn't it's unheard of.
This is a new dynamic all together.
Here we are in what many refer to as the start of the second industrial revolution and one half of Anglo America are making speeches about ditching the other halfs currency!
Spend it don't hoard it any longer .... strange times.
The first industrial revolution overturned thousands of years of normal never changing much history for a whole new dynamic.
The second revolution can be seen and to an extent predicted where as the first couldn't and wasn't but we are certainly headed for a new dynamic where our technology is racing ahead of the capabilities of its creators.
Everything has to change and it isn't just going to be left to unfold .... someone is going to want to be ahead of the curve in control where possible and in charge where not.
I suspect Mark Carney's words are a big announcement to the world that big changes to the world's economy are unfolding and it will be the Anglo American banking system that runs the show if at all possible.
His speech certainly breaks new ground regarding the dollar as reserve currency.

My thinking is they know the gig is up. The ponzi scheme has got unmanageable since the widespread use of computers making money creation so easy and debt so easy to apply for. The US is just the biggest of the unpayable worldwide debt and the increasing use of force to use it's currency in trade and banking system of SWIFT is causing others to think again about an alternative.

Crypto currencies are being created in many forms and I think banking wants in on the action or risk being cut out of a lot of finance. The perfect storm is the collapse of FIAT and then the creation of a saviour crypto from banking. It also ensures a cash free society, which is something they've wanted for a long time. That means total control of the people and complete financial disclosure to banking and governments.

Gold and silver will be the ones to watch as the gold exchanges ponzi scheme (paper gold) will also collapse, probably first.
Yeah I see that as the next big banking scandal.
No one knows if the same ounce of gold has been sold forty times or a thousand because it hasn't been policed.
The banks won't lose out of course because the crisis will be managed by them paying pennies on the pound for something they have already taken billions upon billions of pounds for.
The pieces of paper will be basically worthless.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:31 pm

SEPT 12//DRAGHI INITIATES ANOTHER ROUND OF QE IN EUROPE AGAINST THE WISHES OF HIS NORTHERN BRETHREN//THE CLUB MED SOUTHERN BOYS ARE QUITE EXCITED TO SEE THE ECB BUY MORE OF THEIR WORTHLESS BONDS//GOLD RISES $4.70 TO $1500/00//SILVER IS FLAT AT $18.10//BOTH COMEX GOLD AND COMEX SILVER SEE QUEUE JUMPING AGAIN// WE HAVE AN ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT STANDING IN SILVER AND YET NOT ONE OZ LEAVES THE COMEX//ACTUALLY NOT ONE OZ HAS LEFT EITHER GOLD OR SILVER

https://harveyorganblog.com

You might find this interesting Jack. I used to follow gold and silver quite a bit but not so much recently. He has produced reports for years and is regarded as a knowledgeable and accurate reporter on it. He documents the contracts, those standing for delivery and the actual physical side of it compared to the paper claims. Used to have his own site which I looked at regularly but the host deleted his site and all the records some time ago. He was hosted on another precious metals site for a while, silver doctors I think, but seems to have his own site again now.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 pm

IN SILVER THE COMEX OI ROSE BY A TINY SIZED 257 CONTRACTS FROM 217,433 UP TO 217,690 WITH THE SMALL 1 CENT LOSS IN SILVER PRICING AT THE COMEX. (STRANGE: THE FINAL OI IN SILVER IS HIGHER THAN THE PRELIMINARY NUMBER BY 37 CONTRACTS)

TODAY WE ARRIVED CLOSER TO AUGUST’S 2018 RECORD SETTING OPEN INTEREST OF 244,196 CONTRACTS.

WE HAVE ALSO WITNESSED A LARGE AMOUNT OF PHYSICAL METAL STAND FOR COMEX DELIVERY AS WELL WE ARE WITNESSING CONSIDERABLE LONGS PACKING THEIR BAGS AND MIGRATING OVER TO LONDON IN GREATER NUMBERS IN THE FORM OF EFP’S. WE WERE NOTIFIED THAT WE HAD A HUGE SIZED NUMBER OF COMEX LONGS TRANSFERRING THEIR CONTRACTS TO LONDON THROUGH THE EFP:,

FOR SEPT: 0, FOR DEC: 1050 AND ZERO FOR ALL OTHER MONTHS AND THEREFORE TOTAL ISSUANCE 1050 CONTRACTS. WITH THE TRANSFER OF 1050 CONTRACTS, WHAT THE CME IS STATING IS THAT THERE IS NO SILVER (OR GOLD) TO BE DELIVERED UPON AT THE COMEX AS THEY MUST EXPORT THEIR OBLIGATION TO LONDON. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE CAN BE A DELAY OF 24-48 HRS IN THE ISSUING OF EFP’S. THE 1050 EFP CONTRACTS TRANSLATES INTO 5.25 MILLION OZ ACCOMPANYING:

1.THE 1 CENT LOSS IN SILVER PRICE AT THE COMEX AND

2. THE STRONG AMOUNT OF SILVER OUNCES WHICH STOOD FOR DELIVERY IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS:

JUNE/2018. (5.420 MILLION OZ);

FOR JULY: 30.370 MILLION OZ

FOR AUG., 6.065 MILLION OZ

FOR SEPT. 39.505 MILLION OZ S

FOR OCT.2.525 MILLION OZ.

FOR NOV: A HUGE 7.440 MILLION OZ STANDING AND

21.925 MILLION OZ FINALLY STAND FOR DECEMBER.

5.845 MILLION OZ STAND IN JANUARY.

2.955 MILLION OZ STANDING FOR FEBRUARY.:

27.120 MILLION OZ STANDING IN MARCH.

3.875 MILLION OZ STANDING FOR SILVER IN APRIL.

18.845 MILLION OZ STANDING FOR SILVER IN MAY.

2.660 MILLION OZ STANDING FOR SILVER IN JUNE//

22.605 MILLION OZ STANDING FOR JULY

10.025 MILLION OZ INITIAL STANDING IN AUGUST.

41.495 MILLION OZ INITIALLY STANDING IN SEPT. (HUGE)

WE AGAIN HAD SOME ATTEMPTED COVERING OF BANKER SHORTS AT THE SILVER COMEX YESTERDAY AS THE 5TH CONSECUTIVE RAID ORCHESTRATED BY THE CROOKED BANKERS/OFFICIAL SECTOR ENDED IN FAILURE. IT IS BECOMING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR OUR BANKING/OFFICIAL SECTOR TO FLEECE OUR LONGS.

THE LIQUIDATION OF COMEX OI OF SPREADERS HAVE STOPPED AND WE WILL NOW COMMENCE WITH THE ACCUMULATION PHASE OF SPREADERS GOLD OPEN INTEREST

ACCUMULATION FOR EFP’S/SILVER/J.P.MORGAN’S HOUSE OF BRIBES, / STARTING FROM FIRST DAY NOTICE/FOR MONTH OF SEPT:

18,033 CONTRACTS (FOR 8 TRADING DAYS TOTAL 18,033 CONTRACTS) OR 90.17 MILLION OZ: (AVERAGE PER DAY: 2254 CONTRACTS OR 11.27 MILLION OZ/DAY)

TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA AS TO THE HUGE SUPPLY THIS MONTH IN SILVER: SO FAR THIS MONTH OF AUGUST: 90.17 MILLION PAPER OZ HAVE MORPHED OVER TO LONDON. THIS REPRESENTS AROUND 12.88% OF ANNUAL GLOBAL PRODUCTION (EX CHINA EX RUSSIA)* JUNE’S 345.43 MILLION OZ IS THE SECOND HIGHEST RECORDED ISSUANCE OF EFP’S AND IT FOLLOWED THE RECORD SET IN APRIL 2018 OF 385.75 MILLION OZ.

https://harveyorganblog.com/2019/09/12/ ... onds-gold/

That's an example of some of the stuff he documents. It takes a bit of reading for a while to understand some of the terms and numbers but is quite interesting once you get an idea of what it all means.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:52 pm

So are we supposed to be buying gold, silver, or both, the real stuff rather than futures, or should I be selling the gold I already have from trips to Asia?
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Cannydc wrote:So are we supposed to be buying gold, silver, or both, the real stuff rather than futures, or should I be selling the gold I already have from trips to Asia?

Where has anyone told you, you should be doing anything? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:So are we supposed to be buying gold, silver, or both, the real stuff rather than futures, or should I be selling the gold I already have from trips to Asia?

Sorry Fletch, I thought he was an advisor, presumably on investing in precious metals. Just writing 'more gold sold' or 'silver's a bit quiet' would be a bit boring.

***edit - when I say 'are we supposed to' it means 'what is he advising', not 'what is he ordering us to do'.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Sorry Fletch, I thought he was an advisor, presumably on investing in precious metals. Just writing 'more gold sold' or 'silver's a bit quiet' would be a bit boring.

***edit - when I say 'are we supposed to' it means 'what is he advising', not 'what is he ordering us to do'.

Where did anyone say he was advising anything?

I said

He has produced reports for years and is regarded as a knowledgeable and accurate reporter on it. He documents the contracts, those standing for delivery and the actual physical side of it compared to the paper claims.

and showed some of the reporting he does. He's not an adviser at all, no-one suggested he was.

IN GOLD, THE COMEX OPEN INTEREST ROSE BY A STRONG SIZED 5459 CONTRACTS, TO 620,212 ACCOMPANYING THE $5.30 PRICING GAIN WITH RESPECT TO COMEX GOLD PRICING// YESTERDAY// /

THE CME RELEASED THE DATA FOR EFP ISSUANCE AND IT TOTALED A STRONG SIZED 7080 CONTRACTS:

OCT 2019: 0 CONTRACTS, DEC> 7080 CONTRACTS AND ALL OTHER MONTHS ZERO. The NEW COMEX OI for the gold complex rests at 620,212,,. ALSO REMEMBER THAT THERE WILL BE A DELAY IN THE ISSUANCE OF EFP’S. THE BANKERS REMOVE LONG POSITIONS OF COMEX GOLD IMMEDIATELY. THEN THEY ORCHESTRATE THEIR PRIVATE EFP DEAL WITH THE LONGS AND THAT COULD TAKE AN ADDITIONAL, 48 HRS SO WE GENERALLY DO NOT GET A MATCH WITH RESPECT TO DEPARTING COMEX LONGS AND NEW EFP LONG TRANSFERS.

THUS EFP TRANSFERS REPRESENTS 185.31/3550 x 100% TONNES =5.22% OF GLOBAL ANNUAL PRODUCTION

ACCUMULATION OF GOLD EFP’S YEAR 2019 TO DATE: 4336.91 TONNES

JANUARY 2019 TOTAL EFP ISSUANCE; 531.20 TONNES

FEB 2019 TOTAL EFP ISSUANCE: 344.36 TONNES

MARCH 2019 TOTAL EFP ISSUANCE: 497.16 TONNES

APRIL 2019 TOTAL ISSUANCE: 456.10 TONNES

MAY 2019 TOTAL ISSUANCE: 449.10 TONNES

JUNE 2019 TOTAL ISSUANCE: 642.22 TONNES

JULY 2019: TOTAL ISSUANCE: 591.56 TONNES

AUG. 2019 TOTAL ISSUANCE: 639.62 TONNES

WHAT IS ALARMING TO ME, ACCORDING TO OUR LONDON EXPERT ANDREW MAGUIRE IS THAT THESE EFP’S ARE BEING TRANSFERRED TO WHAT ARE CALLED SERIAL FORWARD CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS AND THESE CONTRACTS ARE LESS THAN 14 DAYS. ANYTHING GREATER THAN 14 DAYS, THESE MUST BE RECORDED AND SENT TO THE COMPTROLLER, GREAT BRITAIN TO MONITOR RISK TO THE BANKING SYSTEM. IF THIS IS INDEED TRUE, THEN THIS IS A MASSIVE CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD AS WE NOW WITNESS A MONSTROUS TOTAL EFP’S ISSUANCE AS IT HEADS INTO THE STRATOSPHERE.

Result: A STRONG SIZED INCREASE IN OI AT THE COMEX OF 5459 DESPITE THE SMALL PRICING GAIN THAT GOLD UNDERTOOK YESTERDAY($5.30)) //.WE ALSO HAD A HUGE SIZED NUMBER OF COMEX LONG TRANSFERRING TO LONDON THROUGH THE EFP ROUTE: 7080 CONTRACTS AS THESE HAVE ALREADY BEEN NEGOTIATED AND CONFIRMED. THERE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT SEEM TO BE MUCH PHYSICAL GOLD AT THE COMEX. I GUESS IT EXPLAINS THE HUGE ISSUANCE OF EFP’S…THERE IS HARDLY ANY GOLD PRESENT AT THE GOLD COMEX FOR DELIVERY PURPOSES. IF YOU TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE 7080 EFP CONTRACTS ISSUED, WE HAD A VERY STRONG SIZED GAIN OF 12,539 CONTRACTS IN TOTAL OPEN INTEREST ON THE TWO EXCHANGES:

7080 CONTRACTS MOVE TO LONDON AND 5459 CONTRACTS INCREASED AT THE COMEX. (IN TONNES, THE GAIN IN TOTAL OI EQUATES TO 39.00 TONNES). ..AND THIS HUGE INCREASE OF DEMAND OCCURRED DESPITE THE SMALLISH GAIN IN PRICE OF $5.30 WITH RESPECT TO YESTERDAY’S TRADING AT THE COMEX.

THE COMEX IS NOW UNDER FULL ASSAULT WITH RESPECT TO GOLD AND SILVER.

https://harveyorganblog.com/2019/09/12/ ... onds-gold/

Is some of the gold report on the same link.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:13 pm

So what is the point of these reports, if not to advise ?

Can't see any point whatsoever if they aren't read by anyone dealing in metals.

Exactly who are they written for, and why, please?
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:So what is the point of these reports, if not to advise ?

You'd have to ask him, and a number of other sites that document gold exchange's movements.

Not sure what trolling avenue you are going down with this but hey, up to you. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:40 pm

Fletch wrote:

You'd have to ask him, and a number of other sites that document gold exchange's movements.

Not sure what trolling avenue you are going down with this but hey, up to you. :dunno:

Hey, come on - you're the one posting this stuff, not me.

If you don't know what the point of it all is, how can we ? And why put it on here ? Is it relevant to a no-deal Brexit ?

I trawled my way through it the first time, it looked like a list of monthly trades. And not much else, tbh. So I asked.

Accusing me of trolling when I ask for the deeper, hidden (to me, at least) meaning is paranoid nonsense.
Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:48 pm

i just cut down 10 x 30 ft laylandi down at the end my garden
big fucking greenhouse going in next year
and a small allotment
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Hey, come on - you're the one posting this stuff, not me.

If you don't know what the point of it all is, how can we ? And why put it on here ? Is it relevant to a no-deal Brexit ?

I trawled my way through it the first time, it looked like a list of monthly trades. And not much else, tbh. So I asked.

Accusing me of trolling when I ask for the deeper, hidden (to me, at least) meaning is paranoid nonsense.

It was to Jack primarily about the paper gold market con that will collapse due to, as he says, the same ounce of gold being sold multiple times. When/if people stand for delivery (physical gold) then the whole lot will collapse due to not having enough physical to cover the paper sales. Demanding delivery is usually indicative of coming turmoil being that gold is a store of wealth,

If you followed the discussion, that would have been obvious.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:i just cut down 10 x 30 ft laylandi down at the end my garden
and a small allotment

Hope you have poisoned it too, Frosty - the bugger will be back next year if not !!
Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:i just cut down 10 x 30 ft laylandi down at the end my garden
and a small allotment

Hope you have poisoned it too, Frosty - the bugger will be back next year if not !!

laylandi die when u cut to the wood
its not japanese knotweed
tho it is a fucking monster
they grow 2 foot every year
a huge mistake in any urban garden
around is a dead zone grass doesnt grow
they suck the life out of your garden
:monkey:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs